Votes: 70 25.1%
  • 6 - 10

Votes: 39 14.0%
  • > 10

Votes: 59 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try drinking it next time without thinking of Pmann's voice saying, "It's elf cum."

That now will be impossible.
I'll drink it anyway, and after the second one your voice will slurring a bit, and after the third you'll be saying: "'ssss evumm" and I'll say silently: "Such nonsense, Pmann I had three, not seven."

I think tomorrow's question should be about elf cum.

Damn. I WAS just going to do a drive-by to see what was going on here. But ^^^^ that was the first thing I saw. Now I'ma have to go back and read to catch up. :rolleyes:

Damn. I WAS just going to do a drive-by to see what was going on here. But ^^^^ that was the first thing I saw. Now I'ma have to go back and read to catch up. :rolleyes:

......and I'm not sure I'm glad I did. :eek:

Chainy, you did start the subject of Lit Christmasyness. You should know by now to be careful what you ask for!

It's Christmas time, with all the holiday festivities and traditions kicking into full swing. Lit is surprisingly void of any holiday spirit. Sure there will be a Christmas story contest in the erotic story part of Lit but besides a few "Merry Christmas" threads that pop up on the 23rd, it could just as easily be August by the looks of things.

But what would a more Christmasy Lit look like? I don't have a clue. What would you do to make it seem more like Christmas around here?

I add a little Christmas trim.......maybe a cheery pop of red?

12-20-13me_zpse93fb63f.jpg

I don't think you wandered through the PG enough in your search for Christmasnessessness.

There are quite a few threads out there.

*points*

Maybe some Litsters aren't ready to embrace the Christmas spirit yet.

If only there was a Christmas Ass(Arse) thread. ;)

It's sunday, so we'll go light today. What Christmas themed thread would you like to see created?

Has elf cum got spirits in it?:confused:

A whole lot!

If only there was a Christmas Ass(Arse) thread. ;)

It's sunday, so we'll go light today. What Christmas themed thread would you like to see created?

I don't know, I would have to check the PG first to see what is around already. Maybe a thread about favorite recipes would be nice. I always get inspiration when I hear about someone else's favorite dishes.

A whole lot!

I don't know, I would have to check the PG first to see what is around already. Maybe a thread about favorite recipes would be nice. I always get inspiration when I hear about someone else's favorite dishes.

You're talking food, right? :devil:

A whole lot!

Speaking of spirits and recipes, Dutch,
Brandied cranberries

1 bag of fresh cranberries
Sugar to cover
Brandy

In a pan, pour cranberries. Cover with sugar. Pour 1/4 cup Brandy.

Bake @ 375 til bubbly

Let cool, serve, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back