Are you dominant or submissive

Neither Dom nor Sub you could say I'm in between. Is there even a term for that?

I have been very Dominant in the past, but I would say I am firmly in the submissive camp now.

I am a Domme. I have had people ask me if I'm a switch, but the answer is no. When it comes down to it, I will thoroughly dominate any situation.

I've been told that the way that I carry myself is a huge indicator that I am a Domme.

Very much dominant, I discovered this years ago. Guess it was the fact that I was in the Military, and in a leadership position since I was in my 20s...

D.

I tend to be more on the submissive side.

I have a dominant personality so I will relax in sex and let him take control but if I see he isn't that type then I don't mind doing the switcheroo and taking the lead. However, I refuse to do all the work everytime. :mad: My stupid fucking ex ddn't see that, like he never reciprocated! Discussing it only made it worse and then he had the nerve to dump me because I'm "too sexual." How the fuck so? Prude. Oh well here I go. :eek:

I am a Domme. I have had people ask me if I'm a switch, but the answer is no. When it comes down to it, I will thoroughly dominate any situation.

I've been told that the way that I carry myself is a huge indicator that I am a Domme.

Yes that is easily seen in your pictures.

ES

A very submissive bottom here. love to please a dom top in any way he or she wants.

hello

If any female submissives want to talk to a Dom ..lets chat.
Pm mem

sub in training

I want to be a sub, I have been the controlling partner in almost all of my sexual relations, but now I'd like to be controlled.

Back