Say Hello to the Temptresss

love the holiday pics temptress, and yes the selfish pig i am, want to see more of you on holidays or any time actually. how about another calendar... holiday in south america? or how i lost my clothes on holiday? temptress? oh you have so earned that title... more as a seductress... absolutely! very hot, alluring and erotic pics! just pure and natural, that's what makes them so hot. thanks for posting! regards, heath

wow, that really is a spectacular view. i'd love to spend a few hours with you and the buggy

That sounds like fun!

The hood (bonnet) of that dune buggy is experiencing my idea of heaven.

Oh, really?

love the holiday pics temptress, and yes the selfish pig i am, want to see more of you on holidays or any time actually. how about another calendar... holiday in south america? or how i lost my clothes on holiday? temptress? oh you have so earned that title... more as a seductress... absolutely! very hot, alluring and erotic pics! just pure and natural, that's what makes them so hot. thanks for posting! regards, heath

Oh there are a lot more photos to come yet!

OMG I see what you mean by calling yourself the temptress....

mmmm so ready!

I didn't call myself it. Someone else did. But glad you like it!

Continuing with the buggy series

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sck3iorvw81ul9o/P1010513.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pr1yqhob3r5ivuu/P1010517.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/az221kveh88b1pm/P1010518.JPG

There were actually two cars parked ahead of us with no sign of occupants. And this was a public road, but we found it didn't go anywhere! Someone could have come along at any moment!

Great view. I think I know why that road is there. I suspect that many people have done very similar activities there, or made use of the back seat in their cars.

Very sensual photos. It must have been a thrill being naked out in the middle of a public area, knowing that at any moment other people might come see you. Very erotic. Thank you for sharing.

And glad to see that hubby is making good use of his new camera. I hope he takes many more photos of you for us to see. :) :heart::heart:

My god you are absolutely gorgeous and delicious!

Does that mean you want more?

Great view. I think I know why that road is there. I suspect that many people have done very similar activities there, or made use of the back seat in their cars.

Very sensual photos. It must have been a thrill being naked out in the middle of a public area, knowing that at any moment other people might come see you. Very erotic. Thank you for sharing.

And glad to see that hubby is making good use of his new camera. I hope he takes many more photos of you for us to see. :) :heart::heart:

The road is supposed to go to the headland but it's obviously not used often, as there is 6 foot high grass growing in the middle of the road! We might have got through in a 4x4 but not in the buggy! And yes, I'm sure that back seats have been used often!

It was a very big thrill! I was soaked when we got back ;)

He's enjoying the new camera!

Continuing with the buggy series

There were actually two cars parked ahead of us with no sign of occupants. And this was a public road, but we found it didn't go anywhere! Someone could have come along at any moment!
Maybe the other two belonged to the Talking Heads ? :eek:
I'd rather watch you anyway, this set is getting hot ! :D

Back