How do you like your pussy licked ?

Query Wins. When you win the internetz, all it says is that you're a sad, pathetic, man in real life.

Last edited:
By my husband, who has the best oral skills of any man I've ever had, or when I am really lucky, an experienced female lover is guaranteed to make my toes curl.

Scking

Licking? Pfffft, suffocate in it. Facesitting is the way to go.

I agree babe! Nothing turns me on more than just getting my whole face inside and sucking and sucking, especially on a large clit. I like taking the very top of the vagina into my mouth along with her clit and then running my tongue underneath so that I can suck that whole area into my mouth and then just slowly work my tongue as I suck.

Lick me often...and if you haven't shaved for a day or two, that's even better. I love a bit of whiskered, stubbly chin or upper lip to hump on.
Also, getting licked out when I'm full of cum is a huge turn on!

Lick me often...and if you haven't shaved for a day or two, that's even better. I love a bit of whiskered, stubbly chin or upper lip to hump on.

Let's meet this weekend....no shaving...and I'd love to clean up afterwards too!!;)

Love to use a cherry menthol cough drop the cool tingling sensation adds a little something extra. Nothing like coming up for air dripping wet in pussy juices.

lick you

"Yes we can!"

I like a guy or girl that can flick their tongue really fast on my clit then biting it as I start to cum

I love licking pussy really slow and deep and while I lick I like to slide a couple fingers in and out.

I love going down on a woman and I could stay there for hours, so I'm enjoying going through this thread and seeking out tips and hints on the basis that you can never learn enough.

What surprises me here, as in RL, is how few women actually describe a particular technique that they enjoy. I had expected about 90% of female responses to be very specific, rather than just "Yes please".

Is that because women just like it being done to them, full stop? I can't really believe that it can be totally great, however it's done. Please, girls, help us guys to give you as much pleasure as we possibly can.

Meanwhile, another question for you. All of my most recent partners, without exception, have found that when I make them cum by going down on them, it is so intense - verging on painful - that they simply can't bear for me to go on touching them there. On one or two occasions they've actually been too sensitive for me to even enter them. I don't like having to stop (especially in the latter cases) so am I doing something wrong? Thoughts, please.

It can be too intense for some ladies, but blowing raspberries on, or just above her clit [when she's fairly well warmed up], seems to be quite enjoyable. Also it's quite good for clearing out earwax :)

Query Wins. When you win the internetz, all it says is that you're a sad, pathetic, man in real life.

Last edited:
A gentle slow lick, making it sensuous covering side to side, until I'm wet, then maybe a small insertion to make my 'button' pop up and then a flick, more flicks, pressed between sift slow lips, more insertion... I'm going to go off.....mmm maybe a finger back there....;)

from behind when I am on all fours.
with attention to my bum too.

Is there EVER an occasion that the bum doesnt warrant attention like that? Its a toss up for me where to spend more time, lol. I usually let her moans & wetness level dictate where i lick the most. :D:D

I love eating pussy. It is a sure way to get me fired up and I have no problems doing it for and extended period of time.

A couple things that I like:

To avoid that crick in the neck that I get from extended pussy eating sessions I like to bring her to the edge of the bed. That way I am not bending my neck to service her. This works really well on my boat because the v-berth is at about waist level from the step down cabin floor where the bathroom & shower are. So on the boat while on the edge of the v-berth she can rest her feet up on the wall comfortably while being spread way out. I can access her pussy with no neck strain for as long as I want. Fun!

I really enjoy a woman who tells me what she wants while I am servicing her pussy. That is a BIG turn on for me.

Another favorite for me is to start out in the normal way with my lips and tongue until she gets wet. Then I insert my right middle finger to get it wet and slowly work it into her anus as I insert and massage her G spot with my index finder, all while working on her clit with my tongue. This combo has resulted in some body wracking O's in the past :devil:

Last edited:
I love eating pussy. It is a sure way to get me fired up and I have no problems doing it for and extended period of time.

A couple things that I like:

To avoid that crick in the neck that I get from extended pussy eating sessions I like to bring her to the edge of the bed. That way I am not bending my neck to service her. This works really well on my boat because the v-berth is at about waist level from the step down cabin floor where the bathroom & shower are. So on the boat while on the edge of the v-berth she can rest her feet up on the wall comfortably while being spread way out. I can access her pussy with no neck strain for as long as I want. Fun!

I really enjoy a woman who tells me what she wants while I am servicing her pussy. That is a BIG turn on for me.

Another favorite for me is to start out in the normal way with my lips and tongue until she gets wet. Then I insert my right middle finger to get it wet and slowly work it into her anus as I insert and massage her G spot with my index finder, all while working on her clit with my tongue. This combo has resulted in some body wracking O's in the past :devil:

Ohhhh yes, I'd like to make a service appointment.;)

What I enjoy most is a man that can't wait to eat me and when he gets there, he takes his time and listens to my reactions. Comfortably on my back, spread wide and feeling his strong arms and hands holding my legs open while he licks and fingers me is my favorite.

Back