How do you like your pussy licked ?

I agree

I think an equally good question is, from what position do you like it licked? On your back, standing (from the front/back), squatting, riding, one leg up... and on and on ;)

I know I have my favorite way of giving...............

I love it when he flicks his tongue in and out of the whole. When he does it doggy he can get more of his tongue in my pussy and lick the drippings off my clit. The occasional ass lick gets me hotter than ever. twirling my nipples in his fingers I cum every 5-10 minutes.

Depends on the mood - sometimes hard and fast, tongue sucking roughly on clit whilst being fingered, other times slow and sensually.

Good advice. You've got to know your lady's mood to give her exactly what she needs. I certainly try to be flexible and vary my approach.

At the moment it could be total amateur night and I could not care less. They need to invent a toy that can imitate a real tongue.

I like to spread my lips with my hands so he can finger fuck me and lick my clit at the same time. When he changes speed randomly....love it

Pleasure

NOTHING and I mean nothing is more pleasurable to me than to be giving a woman oral and see her head tilted back, her eyes closed, those lovely oooh's and ahhh's coming out of her mouth, to see her pinching her tits and to take a soaking wet finger and have her taste her own juices is almost better than sex for me.

I really enjoy a man that can lick his way around a pussy! I especially like it when he plunges his tongue in deep. Sucking on my clit is fine, of course it feels good but I really like to feel his tongue slide between my lips as he presses his face into me and really licks deep. I can't get enough of it. I really like it when a guy gets into it too, gripping my thighs hard and pressing his face deeper. I don't like to get forceful if he's doing a good job, but if he likes to, that's lovely.

Ever had it............

I really enjoy a man that can lick his way around a pussy! I especially like it when he plunges his tongue in deep. Sucking on my clit is fine, of course it feels good but I really like to feel his tongue slide between my lips as he presses his face into me and really licks deep. I can't get enough of it. I really like it when a guy gets into it too, gripping my thighs hard and pressing his face deeper. I don't like to get forceful if he's doing a good job, but if he likes to, that's lovely.

Licked doggy style?

Last edited by a moderator:
But get me on my hands and knees and devour me from behind and i cum every time lol
I love to eat pussy, it is a great turn on, especially if the young lady is on all fours, I love to lick from her asshole to her clit, it is so thrilling.

I love eating pussy, especially if she is a squirt-er. I also love to eat a well fucked pussy, even better if there is cum in her or on her. Yum

Back