Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I'll never get a job at Home Depot. My chain fixing skills are nill...those fuckers are in the trash now. SO...here are a few little things. My metal head friends will enjoy knowing it was a Metallica, Pantera and Rob Zombie kinda morning while I took the pics :)

And then...

this picture violates forum rules...as does this one...and this one

Attachments

• blah.jpg
    blah.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 674
  • blahblah.jpg
    blahblah.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 663
  • baddabing.jpg
    baddabing.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 744
  • yappityyap.jpg
    yappityyap.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,032
...and I hate to post and run. But I have three weeks to prepare for the biggest sales week in my business. And I like money...so... tata for now.

Apparently I'll never get a job at Home Depot. My chain fixing skills are nill...those fuckers are in the trash now. SO...here are a few little things. My metal head friends will enjoy knowing it was a Metallica, Pantera and Rob Zombie kinda morning while I took the pics :)

And then...

such a tasty kitty.:cattail:

And then...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1433890&d=1396886182

Mmm, You're so sexy! :kiss:

Wish i could do naughty things to You... ;)

And then...

Sweetie, y'know it turns me on that you're into metal. :heart:

Thank you for the latest salvo! Good luck!

And then...

This is just the view I want, having just licked and sucked your beautiful pussy into all the orgasms your little frame can manage and just before sliding between your wide spread legs. Mmm...you are amazing as always. :D

What?

You mean to tell me when they slapped a cowboy hat on John Travolta back in the day that didn't make him country? You do know that I'm not country, although I do like to do my own gardening, I've raised chickens before.

But...I get allergic smelling hay. I just adore the penthouse view. Darling, I love you, but give me Park Avenue.

OMG! I never thought I'd see a Green Acres reference. Oh shit, that gives away my age!

And then...

Yappity Yap! Don't talk back!! Yumm!! :)

And then...

Wow! Wow!

And then...

You exude sex. Just flat out hot, unbridled sex. I like it.

And then...

You are a great soloist, maybe we should form a duet! :catroar:

You need to finish your PTS reports...and yes. It will be.

Can't you see I'm easily bothered by persistence? One step from lashing out at you! *imagines Phil Anselmo in Office Space* Teehee.

Apparently I'll never get a job at Home Depot. My chain fixing skills are nill...those fuckers are in the trash now. SO...here are a few little things. My metal head friends will enjoy knowing it was a Metallica, Pantera and Rob Zombie kinda morning while I took the pics.

Sorry about the chains. I was curious to see whether my cock could pierce chain mail or not. ;_;

You are amazing...

I have goodies...LOTS of them! I took SO many pics today. I'll just drop these off here...I'll be back later ;)

About the title of this glorious tbread ...

I hope that you'll always be able.to resist any urge you have to stay Away for any length of time. My length? 7 inches and rising.

My gawd, you're hot from.head to toe...

Short and sweet :cool: like me

I've read all the comments...and I will reply tomorrow or later. I'm putting together an index...I'm nothing if not helpful to my fellow pervs...and I SWEAR I will make the rounds on threads tomorrow.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back