Eating Your Own Cum

The guy gave me a really good massage that built to a very sensual conclusion. He began working my balls, stroking them and it made me crazy. Finally, he began stroking my cock with his oil soaked hands. When I got close he looked ito my eyes and said "you gonna cum for me?".

I nodded and I guess he saw the look on my face. I shot my load all over my chest. and he deftly scrapped it off and fed it to me. I licked his cum covered fingers clean!

Then he shot his own load all over my balls. Damn it was intense.

I've posted this before on different threads, but Tara Tainton has THE hottest CEI vid. Search "Learning to savor your cum" and you should find it. Ive NEVER made it to the end of it! :)

lol for real though that is a good one i usually put it on that last part after playing for a bit so i have to follow her savor instructions.

Tara is the best. CEI videos and stories are my favorite, from a woman or group of women.

It's an intense desire when horny, but it instantly ends the instant orgasm hits. Precum is great and I've gotten very skilled at edging enough where cum will pour out of my cock without orgasm. I catch it in my hand or a glass, and still turned on, I swallow it all, sometimes in the mirror or on video. Legs-over-head is fun but I always end up with just a facial.

I got quite the dose of cum this weekend.
Some friends and I got together and after watching me give her husband a bj to completion and swallowing his weeks worth of juice the wife wanted to watch me jo all over husband's cock and balls then lick him clean.

Some friends and I got together and after watching me give her husband a bj to completion and swallowing his weeks worth of juice the wife wanted to watch me jo all over husband's cock and balls then lick him clean.

Sounds like you all had a fun time.

Wow you got the milk, mate. May we ask: did she get any meat?

Eating cum

I have eaten my cum a number of times, also ate cum from a woman's pussy and I want to tell you that there isn't any taste as far as I can tell. Doesn't taste good, doesn't taste bad but shi-it it is exciting to do it.

Yes, I've done this a few times, both by squirting directly into my own mouth and, more often, by cumming into a glass of juice and then drinking it all. It'

s mainly when I've been playing on webcam that I do this, as I used to find I had the same issue as the OP, but having an audience to encourage me makes me want to do it.

Thought I'd share a recent experience regarding this... I have been seeing a girl that absolutely goes wild when I eat her pussy after we have fucked. I have always wanted to try and eat my own cum, but like so many others after I cum, the desire fades and I usually don't. This nite we had fucked and were just laying close and kissing and one thing led to another and I began kissing down her body, kissing her tits and continuing down until I was between her legs. She smelled great. The mix of her juices and mine were strong but not at all unpleasant. I played with her very wet pussy and rubbed my fingers along her wet lips watching her squirm as I lightly played with her swollen clit. We were both laying on our sides while I played with her, my face inches from her pussy...smelling her. God it was turning me on! Her pussy was so wet! I saw my cum dripping out from her opening and I just moved in closer and placed my mouth against her. She opened her legs and pulled my head in tight to her wet opening and started moving against my face. The smell was intoxicating. I began to kiss her lips and move my tongue inside her and as she spread her legs more I could see her pussy leaking my cum...I moved her so I could get into a better position and she helped by moving her legs so she was now on top of me as I went to town eating and licking and sucking on her cum filled pussy. Fuck it was the hottest sex either of us have ever had. I licked and sucked her clean tasting my cum from her pussy as her body began to shake and her pussy exploded filling my mouth again with her juicy cum. Now every time we have sex she 'lets' me go down on her and lick her pussy clean. I love the taste of her freshly fucked pussy and love it when she slides her panties on after I cum in her. Letting our bodies recover from fucking my cum filling her panties....and then sucking on her pussy thru her tight cum soaked panties is incredible. This gal is a keeper. So kinky and willing to try new things in bed.

Back