New QSco for 2013.

Can't see all that well. Oh damn, guess you'll have to post another....

;)

Right. I'll have to get my balls back in the studio.

Oh he is back. Even if he is suppressing the main body part to emphasize on the lower one.

Yep. Trying to make sure I get some perving in during the crazy holiday season. One of my least favoured times of the year.

Who would have know that could be so arty and hot ;) nice

Well, I sure didn't! But glad you like what you see. Arty, hot, or otherwise :D

Merry Christmas to my beloved admirers. I wish I had a photo to titillate you, but you'll just have to wait. I'll go to sleep dreaming of finding you in stockings in front of my fireplace in the morning....

You are quite titillating just being you... although I wouldn't mind a picture either. Merry Christmas, handsome! :kiss:

A kiss? I'd go for that! And the flash trigger is nothing too special, but it does get the job done! Just waiting on a new studio strobe now .... and time to myself, of course.

I pray with every single part of me that Santa brings time to yourself then.
Merry Christmas babe

Merry Christmas to my beloved admirers. I wish I had a photo to titillate you, but you'll just have to wait. I'll go to sleep dreaming of finding you in stockings in front of my fireplace in the morning....

Good things come to those who wait...right? Christmas wishes to you.

You are quite titillating just being you... although I wouldn't mind a picture either. Merry Christmas, handsome! :kiss:

Merry Christmas to you too! A kiss is always welcome during the holidays. Maybe I should invest in mistletoe.

I pray with every single part of me that Santa brings time to yourself then.
Merry Christmas babe

Looks like Santa did! December 27, time to myself. I have some stuff to post shortly, not a whole lot.... but stuff.

Good things come to those who wait...right? Christmas wishes to you.

I suppose that remains to be seen. To me it's all just a bunch of colourless shit, but there are the kind gals here who like to delight me by telling me they like it ;)

Time to myself

I have some time, I took some pictures. I almost (ALMOST!) took some of these in colour, but then thought better of it. Also, this is all there is. I wanted to take more, but fuck me am I horny. So, masturbation is calling and that means time to put the camera away. Fortunately, I did get them on the computer first (if I don't, they may never make it!).

Filthy thoughts are exceptionally welcome. Would do my fragile psyche some good.

Last edited:
ta da

finis until 2014!

Last edited:
What a nice evening treat, sexy! You look good enough to eat! Thank you for being so thoughtful!

What a nice evening treat, sexy! You look good enough to eat! Thank you for being so thoughtful!

I could handle being eaten right now, but I might insist on returning the favor.

I have some time, I took some pictures. I almost (ALMOST!) took some of these in colour, but then thought better of it. Also, this is all there is. I wanted to take more, but fuck me am I horny. So, masturbation is calling and that means time to put the camera away. Fortunately, I did get them on the computer first (if I don't, they may never make it!).

Filthy thoughts are exceptionally welcome. Would do my fragile psyche some good.

finis until 2014!

Could you please photograph meeeeeeeee?! These are wonderfully tasteful, but they seriously turn me on......

:heart:

Could you please photograph meeeeeeeee?! These are wonderfully tasteful, but they seriously turn me on......

:heart:

I would love to

And then we could sit in front of the fire and play pinochle. Or make out. Or keep it professional (no kissing).

Yum. Which I could have seen the show too ;)

Nothing too exciting. Mostly just interruptions leading to some desperate frustration a couple hours later. Maybe you could tune in for the retry.;)

OMG these are HOT!! The black and white with the shadows is stunning, well done!! :rose:

Thanks, talikat! That was the first effort at getting the shadows I was after. Hope to getsome more, but will have to wait. Tragically.

These pics are great...I love the black and white..
In colour would've been hot too...so would've in person;)

These pics are great...I love the black and white..
In colour would've been hot too...so would've in person;)

An audience might be fun.... Although these were taken in the dark, aside from the flash. Might be a dull show.:D

finis until 2014!

Holy shit!!! Those are amazing photos!! You are one fine subject and I love your use of lighting in those!! B&W was a perfect choice for that series!! Thank you for sharing!

Great job sexy!! :kiss:

Super dope! Love the last few.

Thanks Corbal, I imagine my efforts in 2014 will begin where I left off because I'm still somewhat obsessed with this lighting, so it's good they're being well received!

Holy shit!!! Those are amazing photos!! You are one fine subject and I love your use of lighting in those!! B&W was a perfect choice for that series!! Thank you for sharing!

Great job sexy!! :kiss:

Thanks Stackeydreams. I start out almost every time with a colour shot and say "ugh!" before switching to B&W and turning it into something I feel positive about, so it's nice to hear some love for the monochromatic.

Happy New Year, fans, admirers, loathers, loafers, friends, lovers, objects of desire, and fantasy figures.

I may have to start a new thread for the new year.

Back