New QSco for 2013.

So much for your "true lack of perv". Ha!

I'll look into this. Might take some time to a) find time to take pictures and b) figure out what exactly constitutes a good photo of ballz.

There is an oldish rap song that had deep lyrics that struck me the instant I read your post. I believe it goes like this, put 'em on da glass. :cool:

Surprisingly, I wouldn't know what to begin with. Perhaps remarking upon your more recent finishing touch would put a strict structure on my train of thought. I am of the opinion that unconsciously I might be focusing (the code word "staring" would be more appropriate) on your abdominal- not that you actually own one - but lets assume I appreciate the lack of it. The pattern of your body hair too. Yet your chest, aka awakened aerola...

References
1. http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1324193&d=1383921836
2. http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1326262&d=1384113499

I really love reading your posts, and not only due to the flattery. Your writing style is very enjoyable to read, I have to read each one a few times and still feel like I could go through it again.

Um yeah...think I'll just park myself right here for awhile...

Now I feel a bit like an ass. You park it there and I disappear. I assure you, the two are not related occurrences. Looking to get back a little more.

Whoa....just discovered your thread....what have I been missing?!

Oh, you know. Semi-nude male. Just the usual. Glad you found it!

There is an oldish rap song that had deep lyrics that struck me the instant I read your post. I believe it goes like this, put 'em on da glass. :cool:

Put 'em on da glass. Well, I'll do what I can. I've got a superwide lens that focuses right to the front element, I could actually put my balls on the glass of the lens and take a picture, that might be a little TOO close....

I threaten to strike if you refuge not to post more..

No strikes, I loathe unions.

I'll join you...... Very happy to see this pop up. Heavenly discovery..

Welcome! I have lots of things that pop up, hopefully you find them all heavenly!

Laughs^^The more people we strike the better. One person striking = one person getting fired. A strike needs leverage.Thanks

Still no striking!

I miss you.

Come back! :)

Right, back. And I'm woefully behind on your thread.

This ^^ agreed :)

I'm back. No new photos, probably not until next year unless something dramatic happens.

^^^^^ me to
Us girls so need more new pics of you sexy one.
But hope your doing great and having a relaxing and very naughty week-end.

I would love to provide some new photos for whatever it is you gals do with them, sadly I am not quite able. My life is anything but relaxing and/or naughty, but I am optimistic about that turning around.

Come back to meeee :heart: :kiss:

Didn't I tell you I was coming your way in March? ;)

Hey, sexy. Hope while you're busy that your also happy. Take care of you. And if you do get time to get some pics, know that we'll all be waiting for you. *kisses*

Hey, sexy. Hope while you're busy that your also happy. Take care of you. And if you do get time to get some pics, know that we'll all be waiting for you. *kisses*

Whoah! Love your avatar. I'd tell you to be careful where you put mistletoe, but I think you know what you're doing.

Am I to assume this means you don't subscribe to the "absence makes the heart grow fonder" school of thought?

I subscribe to Southern Living and Better Homes & Gardens. I try to keep my subscriptions to bullshit to a minimum.

Now, get to snappin' photos, dude.

I subscribe to Southern Living and Better Homes & Gardens. I try to keep my subscriptions to bullshit to a minimum.

Now, get to snappin' photos, dude.

Let me just put this in my daytimer "Testicle photo for Corbal". As soon as possible!

At long last, I present the first photo ever of my scrotum.

Last edited:
Good news, new flash trigger. Next time I get a chance for photos, I hope to enhance the creativity by using more interesting lighting. Hoorah! Maybe... might just be a lot of shadows.

I'd kiss it. And very very jealous of your flash trigger!!

A kiss? I'd go for that! And the flash trigger is nothing too special, but it does get the job done! Just waiting on a new studio strobe now .... and time to myself, of course.

Back