WILL YOU SUBMIT TO ME? (Male Dom Looking for Female Sub)

Aaron1964Toronto

Experienced Dom
Have you ever given yourself entirely to a man?
Have you ever found yourself in a state where you are oblivious to the world around you? He IS your world?
Have you ever found yourself wanting to please him no matter what he asks of you?
Have you ever found yourself nervous and yet excited about what he has in store for you next?
Have you ever found yourself doing things for him that previously you never thought imaginable?
Have you ever found yourself shaking with nervous anticipation when you know that you are about to be punished?
Have you ever trusted a man so much that your previous boundaries are becoming blurred?

ARE YOU READY TO BEGIN?
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a 59-year old experienced non-vanilla dom who lives in the GTA of Ontario, Canada.
I am looking for a woman (or women) who has little to no experience as a sub.
Unlike my younger selfish years when my whole sexual existence centred around my own personal ejaculation, I now find that my sexual excitement and satisfaction comes from bringing sexual excitement and satisfaction to the woman (or women) who submit to me.
I believe that a successful dom/sub relationship is one where first and foremost both the dom and the sub completely trust one and other. This takes time, so I am looking for someone who is willing to be patient and let things develop slowly.
As we both live busy "other" lives, both the dom and sub must accept the possible unavailability of the other at any given time.
In my ideal world our dom/sub relationship develops such trust that we can move our online sessions from emails/texts to audio calls and even better, to eventual video calls. But it goes without saying that for the latter, significant trust must be obtained first. I will not put myself at risk and I would hope that you would not either.
I do look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
Back