Male Dom 54 seeking female sub Lancashire UK

easydescent

explorer
Im single with no complications and Im looking for a submissive to teach, train and ideally to have a long term relationship.

Dynamics, limits, will be discussed and an agreed contract will be exchanged.

Im in no rush, and like to chat and connect, socially meet. If we don't connect in the mind we won't connect in the dynamic of d/s.

Ive been into Dom/sub play for decades. Having the majority of my partners submit to me in various ways, at various levels, in many situations. I find the Dom/sub dynamic is best and more intense when you really get to know each other. I definitely prefer regularly meeting and building up trust, knowledge and learning about each others kinks, likes and dislikes. Basing play in mutual respect and satisfaction.

I enjoy sensual domination, power exchange, cnc play, restraint, force, more into the Sir and secretary needing control and chastisement scenario rather than master and slave.

Subs with a element of bratty behaviour and enjoys to struggle get an automatic interview and a sound spanking.

Hard limits. I wont leave deep bruising, break skin. Not into watersports, scat or blood play. No age play, no DDlg.

Im on a couple of sites under the same name, including kik.

Back