Work hard, play hard

bmbm24601

Experienced
Without a doubt we work hard.
And obviously as a community we play hard too.
Sometimes we also play where we work.
Post a story of a situation at a job or with a coworker and include a related picture.
*Consenting playfulness only. No stories of workplace sexual harassment.

--- my contribution ---

A hot blonde coworker and I would flirt often even though we never crossed the line to hook up. We made an effort to be subtle and not do anything overt around the office. However when we had lunches together without other colleagues we would swap stories of our latest sexual escapades. One normal conversation was about fashion as I expressed concern over a new pair of trousers that I bought and was worried they were a little too short for my legs. The next day I wore them and didn't visit her office floor until late in the day when most people were going home. I was getting hard while I walked there wondering what her reaction would be. I looked into her cubicle office and was thankful to see her office mate had already left. She smiled as she saw me enter and we began our light banter back and forth. I steered the conversation to fashion and asked if she could give me that opinion about my slacks. I slowly walked around the cubicle's half-wall to stand next to her chair so she could see all of me. I couldn't hid my grin as her talking faltered once I came fully into view.

https://imgur.com/a/CCozAO2

Her eyes never made it all the way down to my feet to check if the length was too short. They stopped halfway. Her response stopped too so I let a few moments of silence happen. I broke the spell by asking if they were good and got a distracted yes. I cut short our playful encounter before we got caught because I knew it was the end of the day and a person leaving through the hallway could see how I was standing in her office.

We both moved on to different jobs but keep in touch. She still remembers that event and we've had fun talking about "what if...".

I've been going to my employer's office about once a week for several times now. He's a married man and doesn't have much time fooling around. So as soon as I enter his office he would close the door and lifts up my skirt. He cums in a few minutes that barely scratches the itch inside my pussy.

I've been going to my employer's office about once a week for several times now. He's a married man and doesn't have much time fooling around. So as soon as I enter his office he would close the door and lifts up my skirt. He cums in a few minutes that barely scratches the itch inside my pussy.
I told a Lit man about it and he said, 'I take it he is inside you when he cums... ??'

Back