Say Hello to the Temptresss

OK so day 22 is reposted - let's see how that goes for a while ...

Day 22 reposted

Fabulous photo. What a gift to us. So inviting.
I just want to strip naked, kneel behind you, (toss the garland aside), and take you right there.
smiley-sex012.gif

Not much wrapping on that present, but that's a good thing. I'd rather spend more time playing with such a wonderful present than unwrapping it!. :devil:

Merry Christmas to all my subscribers!

Apologies for the lateness of this post - this is Day 24 - I suspect it won't be up long again, but as soon as I have time, I'll repost everything from a different place.

P1260786_zpsfe486b7e.jpg

P1260790_zpsbdb6a3af.jpg

P1260792_zps83bc825b.jpg

Merry Christmas Mrs. T!!

I hope you and your wonderful husband have a very happy holiday!!! :kiss::rose::heart:

Certainly made for an exceptionally nice 24th day :)
What's in store for 25 lol.
Merry Christmas Temptresss

Sorry to see Photobucket are sodding you around, though I managed to catch some of the last few pics before they vanished- and the last ones are just stunning....I'd so love to find you in my Christmas stocking;)

Hope you and that lucky man of yours have a lovely Christmas

:kiss::rose::kiss:

merry-christmas.jpeg

Merry Christmas to all my subscribers!

Apologies for the lateness of this post - this is Day 24 - I suspect it won't be up long again, but as soon as I have time, I'll repost everything from a different place.

Merry Christmas Temptresss !

I posted earlier in your thread that, even with your face blurred, I could see how beautiful you are. Thanks for posting this, I got to see how right I was. Then seeing your sexy curves in this same picture ... wow! I can't help thinking dirty, erotic thoughts. :devil:

Merry Christmas and thanks for posting the wonderful Christmas presents. Can't imagine what tomorrow's post might be (but I *will* try! ;) ).

Back