Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening all! I know I'm coming into the "grits" debate late, but I've never had them sweet, nor do I intend to. Butter, salt, and pepper only. Though with cheese does sound good. After almost 2 weeks, Angel and I are beginning to settle in. Despite some crappy things going on, we both are blissfully happy, in fact happier than we've both been in a very long time! :heart: Also, tonight was the first time in 5 days that we were able to have some sexy adult fun and we really needed it! :devil:

Congrats to you peaches! Sending you lots of happy thoughts for this new job. :rose: and (((HUGS))) for you.

(((HUGS))) and :rose: to the lovely and sexy INL, CA, RA, and TT. A warm hello to DD and Mami, who I have yet to really meet here. Hello to all the Daddies who adore our delightful littles.

Good evening all! I know I'm coming into the "grits" debate late, but I've never had them sweet, nor do I intend to. Butter, salt, and pepper only. Though with cheese does sound good. After almost 2 weeks, Angel and I are beginning to settle in. Despite some crappy things going on, we both are blissfully happy, in fact happier than we've both been in a very long time! :heart: Also, tonight was the first time in 5 days that we were able to have some sexy adult fun and we really needed it! :devil:

Congrats to you peaches! Sending you lots of happy thoughts for this new job. :rose: and (((HUGS))) for you.

(((HUGS))) and :rose: to the lovely and sexy INL, CA, RA, and TT. A warm hello to DD and Mami, who I have yet to really meet here. Hello to all the Daddies who adore our delightful littles.

*HUGS* Mutato. Good to see you and glad you guys are happy and settling in :D

*HUGS* Mutato. Good to see you and glad you guys are happy and settling in :D

Thank you and more (((HUGS))) to you, CA! :rose: It's only the beginning and there is so much more ahead for us, but we're off to a great start. It's so much better than either of us though it would be, even the mundane stuff.

Good evening RawHumor. I'm usually out myself. But yeah it is definitely quiet.

Howdy Angel.

I normally have my R/L girls on the weekends, so I'm stuck at home on most Friday nights.

Tonight, I'm not stuck at home, but find myself there anyway due to not letting myself get enough sleep through the week.

Thank you and more (((HUGS))) to you, CA! :rose: It's only the beginning and there is so much more ahead for us, but we're off to a great start. It's so much better than either of us though it would be, even the mundane stuff.

It just makes me smile to read your posts. I'm so happy for you guys. Hugs :kiss:

Howdy Angel.

I normally have my R/L girls on the weekends, so I'm stuck at home on most Friday nights.

Tonight, I'm not stuck at home, but find myself there anyway due to not letting myself get enough sleep through the week.

I was just feeling like a cozy night at home tonight. curled on the couch with a movie my laptop and a cozy blanket. (i'm freezing for some reason)

Does the heart good to know you are doing well. Always darkest before the dawn, my friend. :rose:

HS bumbles in, calling out a cheery good morning to family and friends, some in early for a hopefully happy Saturday for all.

He notes the late flowering clemartis are galloping up the sunflower stems and turning on the sprinklers, he heads into the kitchen.

Soon the smell of sausages, bacon and baking waft from the open window and the breakfast trays are soon lining up.
Scrambled eggs and toast last and appetizingly hot as usual and final checks complete, HS, after securing the usual corner table by the chaise lounge, retreats to the doorway of the Great room and enjoys a rare and totally un PC cigarette with his coffee.

Last edited:
Morning to all the Lovelies and Gents!

Pouring a mug of fresh French Roast and loading a tray of eggs and bacon before filching the comics and the racing portion of the paper before settling on my Chaise.

Here in the South ... when people come to visit, they bring their kids, dogs, and wardrobe :) I have company for the next few months. A dear friend and her daughter and their pup staying with me. It is nice to have them ... and a bit overwhelming. I am so used to being alone.

HS bumbles in, calling out a cheery good morning to family and friends, some in early for a hopefully happy Saturday for all.

He notes the late flowering clemartis are galloping up the sunflower stems and turning on the sprinklers, he heads into the kitchen.

Soon the smell of sausages, bacon and baking waft from the open window and the breakfast trays are soon lining up.
Scrambled eggs and toast last and appetizingly hot as usual and final checks complete, HS, after securing the usual corner table by the chaise lounge, retreats to the doorway of the Great room and enjoys a rare and totally un PC cigarette with his coffee.

wandering in slightly blurry eyed, takes a small plate of scrambled eggs, toast and bacon, waves good morning to HS.

Morning to all the Lovelies and Gents!

Pouring a mug of fresh French Roast and loading a tray of eggs and bacon before filching the comics and the racing portion of the paper before settling on my Chaise.

Here in the South ... when people come to visit, they bring their kids, dogs, and wardrobe :) I have company for the next few months. A dear friend and her daughter and their pup staying with me. It is nice to have them ... and a bit overwhelming. I am so used to being alone.

I know what you mean DD. Company is nice but i am used to being alone too. Whole routine changes. What i wear around the house. I start listening for noises so i can be up and not leave them unattended. etc etc etc. Good luck i know its will become second place sooner rather than later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back