What would you do if you caught your wife or girlfriend having sex a huge cock?

bigjbowski

Experienced
What would you do if you caught your wife or girl having sex with a guy with a huge cock? Would you try to watch without getting caught?Would you flip out and break it up? Or walk up and join in? Or wait till they are done and confront them? I recently had this happen to me and was wondering how most people would handle the situation.

Join in

What would you do if you caught your wife or girl having sex with a guy with a huge cock? Would you try to watch without getting caught?Would you flip out and break it up? Or walk up and join in? Or wait till they are done and confront them? I recently had this happen to me and was wondering how most people would handle the situation.

I'd Lube up and mount him before dp her.

I would watch quietly, then beg her to do him some more for my viewing pleasure. Lol

Female POV here: Does the size of his cock REALLY matter? Isn't it more the fact that she's cheating and got caught?

The wife or girlfriend is "having sex a huge cock" as if there's no man attached to the cock. It's actually refreshing to see men dehumanized in the thread title; usually women are seen as little more than tits and a pussy with legs.

The wife or girlfriend is "having sex a huge cock" as if there's no man attached to the cock.

Surely the OP means this as two separate events. The girlfriend/wife having sex, and then, inexplicably, huge cock.

I find my wife or girlfriend having sex all the time . . . with me AND my huge cock. How huge is my cock, it has been discussed at length (no pun intended ) here.

The wife or girlfriend is "having sex a huge cock" as if there's no man attached to the cock. It's actually refreshing to see men dehumanized in the thread title; usually women are seen as little more than tits and a pussy with legs.

ROFL!!!! When grammar attacks!

Well I know its trendy here to pretend no one is jealous or monogamous and every guy really, really, really wants cock and to see his wife fucked...

But I am going to give the old school answer.

beat the living shit out of "Mr Big" then throw the cheating bitch out of my place and my life.

Do I get any points for honesty?

Well I know its trendy here to pretend no one is jealous or monogamous and every guy really, really, really wants cock and to see his wife fucked...

beat the living shit out of "Mr Big" then throw the cheating bitch out of my place and my life.

Would it be because of the size of his tallywhacker or just his presence in your bed?

Good job.

Would it be because of the size of his tallywhacker or just his presence in your bed?

It would be his fucking of my girl/wife. Why is it not cheating if its a little tallywhacker?:D

And trust me, I know it takes two to tango and who knows, maybe Mr. Man does not know she has another(but if this were in my house its easy to tell two people live there) however, the initial adrenalin rush couple with rage and hurt would need to be taken out on someone and I would never hit a woman.

It would be his fucking of my girl/wife. Why is it not cheating if its a little tallywhacker?:D

And trust me, I know it takes two to tango and who knows, maybe Mr. Man does not know she has another(but if this were in my house its easy to tell two people live there) however, the initial adrenalin rush couple with rage and hurt would need to be taken out on someone and I would never hit a woman.

Never say never Old Hoss.

I think I'd been married 2 months when a guy at work damned near cut my thumb off when he accidentally pushed a piece of stainless steel thru it. Lotsa stitches. Hurt like a Mo Fo. So my wife gets pissed at me for whatever and pushes my thumb back to my wrist. Oh My!

I can see it now. My left comes up and nails her so hard she went flying, landed on the bed, and it collapsed. I can still feel the pain in my thumb 40 years later. It was like the Disney ride, WORLD OF SHIT.

I think I'd been married 2 months when a guy at work damned near cut my thumb off when he accidentally pushed a piece of stainless steel thru it. Lotsa stitches. Hurt like a Mo Fo. So my wife gets pissed at me for whatever and pushes my thumb back to my wrist. Oh My!

I can see it now. My left comes up and nails her so hard she went flying, landed on the bed, and it collapsed. I can still feel the pain in my thumb 40 years later. It was like the Disney ride, WORLD OF SHIT.

My ex wife took several swings at me before, but kept missing, when she got to close for me to back away I simply pinned her arm behind her back and wouldn't let her go until I felt she was done with her drunken hissy.

I have hit women before actually, but it was in a ring with gloves and headgear.

My ex wife took several swings at me before, but kept missing, when she got to close for me to back away I simply pinned her arm behind her back and wouldn't let her go until I felt she was done with her drunken hissy.

I have hit women before actually, but it was in a ring with gloves and headgear.

Well mine was a hot headed red head from the woods. But your body don't give a shit about the rules if its hurt bad enough...it will do its thang without your consent.

If I were allowed to pleasure myself, I would love to have a huge disembodied cock for those moments were a silicone dildo wasn't real enough. But I have some questions. Would it be flaccid when not aroused? Where would it get the extra blood from to become erect. Would I have to call a doctor if it's erection lasted longer than 4 hours? Would it have balls to? Would it ejaculate? Should I make it wear a condom?

I'm sorry, I just have a mental image of a man coming home and his wife is riding the "huge", disembodied cock. Would it run, or, fight when it realized it was caught? Would the husband be mad? Should he? It's just a like a man, seeking pleasure without conscience, but it wouldn't have the tiny little man brain. OK, while I could go on, no one is still reading this and there is nothing sadder than unread words. :kiss:

Female POV here: Does the size of his cock REALLY matter? Isn't it more the fact that she's cheating and got caught?

Ding ding ding.

Winner.

Of course, there seem to be a glut of not-so-secretly bi/gay guys on here that are ALL about the cock.

If she's cheating, I don't care who the guy is, what he looks like, or how big he is...

Congratulations to her for finding whatever reason for leaving your sorry arse.

My last post got this thread shunted from the How To... to the back woods of the Playground.

Just making sure that a few more get to see exactly who JAMESBJOHNSON is.

Back