Courage acquired

I gave u my heart sticker lol....I didn't know if you wanted to show your face in this one! :devil::rose: and me to cant sleep for shit!

imagecmb.jpg

So sensual and erotic. I love it!:):rose:

Hahaha yes that is one way. But have you never seen a woman with her jeans practically painted on making her ass a bullseye for your eyes to stare at?

You know that I am an ass lover, so to truthfully answer your question, "Yes, I have. And I do love to stare at such."
Butt, I still prefer the jeans in a crumpled pile on the floor. :D

You know that I am an ass lover, so to truthfully answer your question, "Yes, I have. And I do love to stare at such."
Butt, I still prefer the jeans in a crumpled pile on the floor. :D

Well who wouldn't? LOL They did end up on the floor eventually ;)

I keep imagining myself in between you and SG and the both of you taking pleasure in having me that way.

Although you don't allow my jeans to stay whole. ;)

Hehehe you think you could handle us BOTH of us at the same time? And I know you enough to have a good pair of scissors handy! :devil:

Hehehe you think you could handle us BOTH of us at the same time? And I know you enough to have a good pair of scissors handy! :devil:

You're wonderful. :D

I don't know if i can handle you both, I might explode (in more ways than one).
But I'd sure as hell try!

I could say "no proof without pictures", but that would be tacky to say, so I won't say it.;)

You may not say it, but I know what you are thinking.

You're wonderful. :D

I don't know if i can handle you both, I might explode (in more ways than one).
But I'd sure as hell try!

I try to be :) And well when is your vacation to Louisiana? LOL ;)

Bad day

Having a bad day today. So to cheer me up I decided to cheer up some of y'all. Enjoy!

103_4402_zps89f2e9b7.jpg

Back