Courage acquired

Very nice pics. Thank you for sharing.

At first glance, this is my favorite. Very tender moment.

image1_zpse514a9b3.jpeg

Evening

Hey y'all. Hope you all are having a good evening. I got home late tonight, and I am not feeling the greatest. I am glad I posted pictures early this morning. I will be back at it posting some pictures tomorrow. Now I am hoping to get some sleep tonight (though that looks doubtful), and back to teasing some of you in the next few days ;)

Oh, and I wore that white shirt to work today ;)

I posted about this earlier, but something happened to my post. Must have been another Literotica hiccup.

Fabulous pic. Still trying to determine which boobies belong to who. :D

Incredi-Boob-ilence.gif

image_zpseae5aaad.jpeg

I posted about this earlier, but something happened to my post. Must have been another Literotica hiccup.

Fabulous pic. Still trying to determine which boobies belong to who. :D

Incredi-Boob-ilence.gif

image_zpseae5aaad.jpeg

You can't figure it out? Hehe I am not telling!

It's late I know. I've been out with M for most of the evening. He's been taking my mind off of the week. But, I didn't forget about all of you. Here's a few pics I took at girls night.

The Shirt I Arrived in:
103_4411_zps480349ce.jpg

Ass shot:
103_4408_zps551cea51.jpg

It's late I know. I've been out with M for most of the evening. He's been taking my mind off of the week. But, I didn't forget about all of you. Here's a few pics I took at girls night.

The Shirt I Arrived in:

Ass shot:

Front & Back! A great pairing of pics. Many luscious curves. So sensuous. So sexy.

FabulousSexiness.gif

Many thanks. :D

Back