Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Giggles and claps!) "Daddies never think that's as much fun as we do.....I'm still working on something similar but I swear the SO has eyes in the back of his head. I still don't know if he was enjoying himself.....or having a stroke......the day I went playing in the park in my Tshirt..*****bably some of both." (Giggle snorting)

"Okay - tried to fix this FOUR times - it doesn't like the word probably tonight:rolleyes:" LMAO

"Okay - tried to fix this FOUR times - it doesn't like the word probably tonight:rolleyes:" LMAO

Lmao.

Daddy is now seeing the funny side of it but earlier he wore himself out by being naughty. Silly daddy and I didn't even instigate it. It was all him

*giggles* yes except he really wore himself out. I dont like that as he's not well as it is. Now I bet he'll call in sick tomorrow and I'll be sad and bored for 6 hours

"Yes....that would suck. Hopefully he'll get some rest and fluids tonight and feel better tomorrow - I'm guessing that the prospect of having you to 'entertain' him for 6 hours will help in the healing process.":rose:

"Yes....that would suck. Hopefully he'll get some rest and fluids tonight and feel better tomorrow - I'm guessing that the prospect of having you to 'entertain' him for 6 hours will help in the healing process.":rose:

Aw you're so sweet.
I forgot to say yay for only 8 days

This is a forum for fetish and sexuality. Please do not try to make a woman that enjoys the daddy "fetish" feel bad by imparting your own values and sensibilities. I'm sure there is sincerity behind your "protective" comments, but they are posted in the wrong place at the wrong time. In another venue, comments about the daddy thing and sex may be appropriate, but not here. This is a place to explore fantasies without reprisals. Thank you in advance for showing respect to those with other needs and desires than your own.

You know, I do agree with this in one respect. I've always had a misgiving at being labelled a "FETISH". I believe our relationship transcends this label. Maybe some of us should consider a new thread. Something more appropriate for serious long term DD/LG couples. Something where reality doesn't need to clash with fantasy so much.... Just a thought and no disrespect to anyone meant.

You know, I do agree with this in one respect. I've always had a misgiving at being labelled a "FETISH". I believe our relationship transcends this label. Maybe some of us should consider a new thread. Something more appropriate for serious long term DD/LG couples. Something where reality doesn't need to clash with fantasy so much.... Just a thought and no disrespect to anyone meant.

Oh you mean this isn't just some game to you? You mean you really love, care, protect, respect and worry about me? It's not just some cybersex game to get off too that you dabble in every once in awhile? Huh go figure

I dedicate my 500th post to Hayley & Daddy C....Almost getting caught *giggles*

Thank you NFLG. I too am honoured... Now My heart rate is back to normal and I can breathe proper... I can have a silly grin on my face. Sigh - That was just TOO close..:eek::eek:

Oh you mean this isn't just some game to you? You mean you really love, care, protect, respect and worry about me? It's not just some cybersex game to get off too that you dabble in every once in awhile? Huh go figure

(Rolling around on the floor, holding my sides and laughing)

Thank you NFLG. I too am honoured... Now My heart rate is back to normal and I can breathe proper... I can have a silly grin on my face. Sigh - That was just TOO close..:eek::eek:

*giggles* yes it was10-20 seconds quicker and one or both of us woulda been busted quickly pulling clothes into place

(Rolling around on the floor, holding my sides and laughing)

Have I never mentioned what a sarcastic smartass I can be?

"Well, I suppose we could go somewhere else on the Boards - start a new thread - the Lounge perhaps. Have to give some careful thought to where the best spot would be if not here."

Noun 1. fetish - a charm superstitiously believed to embody magical powers
Synonyms: fetich, voodoo, juju, hoodoo
2. fetish - excessive or irrational devotion to some activity; "made a fetish of cleanliness"
Synonyms: fetich

Hi!! I had a wonderful surprise this evening..a text saying 'Daddy's home' and the new guy at my door. :) He could only stay a couple of hours, he worked a 12 hr day & his poor dog needed let out.

This little princess is exhausted & ready for sweet dreams. Nighty night!

Just Because you are on a high Babygeil does NOT mean you can get catty... But yes... I do all the above... I'm glad you've noticed

"Well, I suppose we could go somewhere else on the Boards - start a new thread - the Lounge perhaps. Have to give some careful thought to where the best spot would be if not here."

Noun 1. fetish - a charm superstitiously believed to embody magical powers
Synonyms: fetich, voodoo, juju, hoodoo
2. fetish - excessive or irrational devotion to some activity; "made a fetish of cleanliness"
Synonyms: fetich

Hmmmmm... Well I have been told i'm charming... And well, you'd have to ask TT about the body of magic power...

Maybe I'm a fetish afterall....

Hi!! I had a wonderful surprise this evening..a text saying 'Daddy's home' and the new guy at my door. :) He could only stay a couple of hours, he worked a 12 hr day & his poor dog needed let out.

"Wooo Hooo! What a terrific surprise! Sounds wonderful. Go get your beauty sleep little sister - sweet dreams! I'm not far behind you - alarm clock rings in 4 hours.....blech!"

Hmmmmm... Well I have been told i'm charming... And well, you'd have to ask TT about the body of magic power...

Maybe I'm a fetish afterall....

(Giggle snorts) "Okay....on THAT note I'm going to bed too. Sleep well (for those for whom it applies) and have a great day (for the rest). (((HUGS))) and :heart:"

"Have I ever mentioned how much I love you for it!"

Lol nope.

Ohhh that's so cute and i hope we hear more good things about this one

Just Because you are on a high Babygeil does NOT mean you can get catty... But yes... I do all the above... I'm glad you've noticed

Would you rather I be numb and emotionless?
Of course I've noticed what a great daddy I have

(Giggle snorts) "Okay....on THAT note I'm going to bed too. Sleep well (for those for whom it applies) and have a great day (for the rest). (((HUGS))) and :heart:"

Humph... if you were MY little, I'd be sending you to bed anyway! (mumble mumble grump grump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back