Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it possible to get a cold from interacting with sick babygirls online? I'm lying on the lounge totally sick. Not just man sick or daddy sick. But really sick.... Bella I'd Love to see you and TT in those matching panties as you shake your tail feathers. I'm sure it'd distract us from spanking your bum... And babygéil.... Do i need to Remind you of a certain shirt that reads 'mistress of evil'? Love to all

Happy Monday to the Daddies and my sisters!

Keri, you're too cute ... I think DaddyStan swore on purpose.

Daddy ... of.course I think of you, silly! I think a party with Daddy Ceann and Hayley would be such fun!

Big hugs for my sisters that are sick.

Thanks Daddies and Sisters, I'm ok only an ear infection and chest infection so back on the ol antibiotics.

OMG ... I'm grill-free until the last hour of my shift! I'll have just enough time to our together our little 18" Charbroil grill. Yes! Then I'll be five of nine down!

wow

Good morning to all the lovely daughters and their daddies.

wow, this place moves fast! I miss one day and I'm 4 pages behind!

Thanks again for all of the warm greetings.

Sorry to hear about all of the aches and pains happening around the thread. Hope you are all well soon.

Welcome to gypsey! You sound very interesting! Hope to hear more from you!

Are any of you located in the north east?

Good morning to all the lovely daughters and their daddies.

wow, this place moves fast! I miss one day and I'm 4 pages behind!

Thanks again for all of the warm greetings.

Sorry to hear about all of the aches and pains happening around the thread. Hope you are all well soon.

Welcome to gypsey! You sound very interesting! Hope to hear more from you!

Are any of you located in the north east?
I am but don't think it's the north east you are referring too. *giggles*

Oh, lovely. Lunch hour approaches! My knee is killing me and I really Jr wanna perv on here whilst I non my goodies.

who wants to be my daddy...I want to be your naughty little girl

I would have been more inclined to reply, but something about this just seems... Unloving.

For all I know you are truly a lovely little girl who needs a daddy, but the post just seems so unloving and strictly sexual.

Like most people on here, a daddy and a little girl want to be in a loving and kind relationship, not a kinky booty call. If you would love a daddy to keep you safe as well as take care of your sexual needs, I would love to. It's the girls that only want to have the fantasy in sex and then never speak about it again that I turn away from.

I would have been more inclined to reply, but something about this just seems... Unloving.

For all I know you are truly a lovely little girl who needs a daddy, but the post just seems so unloving and strictly sexual.

Like most people on here, a daddy and a little girl want to be in a loving and kind relationship, not a kinky booty call. If you would love a daddy to keep you safe as well as take care of your sexual needs, I would love to. It's the girls that only want to have the fantasy in sex and then never speak about it again that I turn away from.

AMEN to that! Anyone can have roleplay sex. It takes a special Little girl to be able to have a true DD/LG relationship and all that it entails. Mine you..... Same applies to the Daddies. This is not just some kinky place to have take advantage of 'young girls'.

Fetish Bashing

This is a forum for fetish and sexuality. Please do not try to make a woman that enjoys the daddy "fetish" feel bad by imparting your own values and sensibilities. I'm sure there is sincerity behind your "protective" comments, but they are posted in the wrong place at the wrong time. In another venue, comments about the daddy thing and sex may be appropriate, but not here. This is a place to explore fantasies without reprisals. Thank you in advance for showing respect to those with other needs and desires than your own.

This is a forum for fetish and sexuality. Please do not try to make a woman that enjoys the daddy "fetish" feel bad by imparting your own values and sensibilities. I'm sure there is sincerity behind your "protective" comments, but they are posted in the wrong place at the wrong time. In another venue, comments about the daddy thing and sex may be appropriate, but not here. This is a place to explore fantasies without reprisals. Thank you in advance for showing respect to those with other needs and desires than your own.

Of course you are correct that this an appropriate place to express and explore fantasies. Perhaps a more accurate response would have included the fact the post that prompted the response was the first one by that user. The thread here is largely dominated by people that take the role a little differently than do others. I know there was no disrespect intended by either poster. Most often we encourage people to post on the personals or elsewhere in addition to posting here.

I have frequented this thread for only a short time but I have never thought anyone was being rude, merely helpful in pointing people to other areas that may be more appropriate in meeting their needs. The regulars are, once again, looking at the relationship as going beyond a single role play.

Thanks for pointing out a different view.

Last edited:

I can see how my post could be seen as being insensitive, but I assure that this was not my intention.

I could have better explained that many people on this thread have a much more in depth view of this fetish. As said before, the intention was nothing more than explaining that this is not often a place for a certain taste. But I would never wish to make someone feel unwelcome into the forum.

I apologize for any misunderstanding and if I hurt anyone with my words I am deeply sorry.

Thank you for coming to my defense! My interpretation of the discussion was for women who like to call their partners daddy, or want to roleplay a sexual experience. I had a wonderful PM conversation in response that was exactly what I wanted, which confirmed my interpretation as well. Maybe the negative responders are in the wrong place or perhaps the discussion thread is more diverse than they thought :)

Thank you for coming to my defense! My interpretation of the discussion was for women who like to call their partners daddy, or want to roleplay a sexual experience. I had a wonderful PM conversation in response that was exactly what I wanted, which confirmed my interpretation as well. Maybe the negative responders are in the wrong place or perhaps the discussion thread is more diverse than they thought :)

. . . and now back to the role play fantasy and fun!

I keep typing out responses to this discussion, but I learned that if little girls don't have anything nice to say, we shouldn't say anything at all. So I'm going to be keeping my mouth shut. :mad:

Okay...so....fireplugm with his 80+ posts creates supernipples and gee they are on the thread one right after the other. Then some polite exchanges occurr and fireplugm swoops in to defend crown and country. Cookie and I have just experienced this scenario with one "it" being three entities.
Of course I may just be a cynical old man jaded by years of phonies. Time will tell.

I keep typing out responses to this discussion, but I learned that if little girls don't have anything nice to say, we shouldn't say anything at all. So I'm going to be keeping my mouth shut. :mad:

I can always count on you to put things in perspective and make me smile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back