Once more with feeling.

Vey limited time only pic, DWY if you find me in someway weird or fugly looking please refrain from saying so.

Well, I for one think you're exceptionally beautiful, physically, mentally, and emotionally! Insanely f-ing beautiful as a matter of fact! ;)

Hello. :kiss:

Today is going to be awful. I need to stop thinking redeye flights are a good idea.
Oh redeye huh? Make me ask you about another American reference why don't you:rolleyes:. Hope your travelling went okay today.
Ms Connumbioum, you're a gorgeous woman... Perfect bottom picture, delicious... Beautiful facial picture... Your husband is truly a lucky man...!
Glad you like, I'm not married but I'm certain my boyfriend realises he's a lucky dude :).
Such a pretty fucking face, good grief. Sorry, no puns seem apropos. :rolleyes:
Perhaps rendering you speechless or 'punless' is the greatest compliment of all :cattail:
Hi, Nube. The images are lovelier than ever. (Please quit beating on yourself, you don't deserve it.):rose:
Yo adre, I'm not that hard on myself really... Maybe I just haven't been spanked for a while :rolleyes:
Well, obviously. I mean, chocolate is good and all, but me?

No contest. :rolleyes:
Somebody isn't aware that within this hot girls body is a fat teenage nerd boy with a penchant for chocolate binges:rolleyes:

Your very pretty. And by the way, I also am a big Pink Floyd fan. I have several of there albums.

Oh redeye huh? Make me ask you about another American reference why don't you:rolleyes:. Hope your travelling went okay today.

It went well once I made the decision to come straight home and sleep instead of dying from exposure waiting for a bus downtown. :rolleyes: It's nice to be able to sleep without clothes again.

Can I say I find it weird that a woman with such obvious beauty such as yourself is so insecure

Because I absolutely adore your physique!

Wonderful set :kiss:

You are an inspiration to go out there and find a fine specimen of female humanity for myself to have a good time with :kiss:

Thanks Kudram, you should definitely go out and find yourself a real life 'specime' or woman as I like to call them ;)

Glad To see you out and about on lit again.

Such a pretty face, I decided to forgive you for hiding your boobies in the other pictures.

this one time I got a free cookie for having a pretty face. I'm sure my boobs will make an appearance in their full glory very soon.

WOW Connubium have you been working out. You have gotten a real hard body!!!! if no you are really looking great as usual!! I love the arse shot! (I am an ass man) you have a great ass! Don't take this the wrong way. Your body always looked great.

No I haven't I've actually gained a little weight but I'm naturally quite an athletic build, my lifestyle is quite active though,and I do a little yoga everyday. I took it as a compliment ;)

Hurrah! the glorious return of Connubium's belly! :

Haha, I'm glad you like my belly Chi :D

Pure beauty!!!! Love looking at your pictures!!

Your eyes are what strikes the viewer first, they are so stunning! Let me also note a perfect nose, and cute chin, and kissable lips!
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Chi :)

Now that is a damn good way to wake up. Great pics as always!
Hey Nitrile, thanks :). Happy new year :D

I showed hubby this pic and he said the same thing I do...you are gorgeous! I love the seduction in your eyes. Makes me melt!

Well that's a nice compliment because I know your hubby has good taste ;)

the Pink Floyd pictures are great. I really love the one of you lying there with a nipple exposed. awesome. And then that ass pic....wow.

Finally the facial, you are a beautiful, sexy woman.

Thanks for getting my week started in a awesome way!!!

De nada ;), glad you liked them littlesquirt

forget it

?

Great picture, you are very beautiful.
Thank you Eva :cattail:

Perhaps so. But you're soft and perky on the outside and that's what's important. :heart:

It's nice to see the good point in people ;)

Since your eyes are asking, yes, I will have sex with you. :rolleyes:

Yes Marge I would like an omelette right now.
I saw you proposed to me again the other day as well.That's like 6 times.

Sexy as always... and very inspirering:devil:

Thanks glad ya think so.

Sexier and sexier, and pretty with it.

Hey IA, hope you're well. Thanks, glad you think so.

forget it.
?

I'm glad I got to catch the picture. You're lovely as I thought you would be :)

Thanks pretty girl :)

Gorgeous. I think the word "sultry" was invented just for you.

Those eyes....

Sultry, cool. I like Sultry.:cool:

Well, I for one think you're exceptionally beautiful, physically, mentally, and emotionally! Insanely f-ing beautiful as a matter of fact! ;)

Thanks indi, oh and I hope your year is full of lots of love and peace and happiness :)

Mmm the new pics are delicious.

Thanks Jonny, you sexy Adonis man.

Love your photos, Conni...stop disparaging yourself...you're incredibly beautiful!!!

Thanks Nirvision, you're always so complimentary :D

Your very pretty. And by the way, I also am a big Pink Floyd fan. I have several of there albums.

I think that's the longest reply you ever wrote to me :nana:, so it'smusic that got ya talking? That's cool.
Who would find you unattractive? You're gorgeous hun.

Thanks Faime, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that jizz.

You are truly gorgeous. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.
s'alright ;)

It went well once I made the decision to come straight home and sleep instead of dying from exposure waiting for a bus downtown. :rolleyes: It's nice to be able to sleep without clothes again.

Ahhh so it's what? Long distance bus travel? Sounds grim. It is traditional to at least wear clothes while sleeping in public :rolleyes:.

Amazing pictures. You are beautiful.

That is an unfortunate oversight. Your butt should be reddened regularly.:devil:

It should indeed, I'll probably request a spanking tomorrow. Or I'll be a bad girl or something :rolleyes:.

Just waiting for an answer I like. :rolleyes:
I explained in the last letter I sent that you're just not going to inherit enough farm land and you do not own a big enough estate, plus you Amercians are all very 'new money' Dahling.

That's the way I'd answer is I was an early 19th century English lady.

I can also tell you what my answer would be is I was one of the following...

A race car driver
A middle-aged single woman with more than one cat.
A hotdog enthusiast.
a hotdog.

You may like one of those answers. It can only get weirder. Seriously.

Back