Once more with feeling.

Fantastic pics! You've got a great body..... And I especially liked the third pic.... So tempting... Tantalizing!

I explained in the last letter I sent that you're just not going to inherit enough farm land and you do not own a big enough estate, plus you Amercians are all very 'new money' Dahling.

That's the way I'd answer is I was an early 19th century English lady.

I can also tell you what my answer would be is I was one of the following...

A race car driver
A middle-aged single woman with more than one cat.
A hotdog enthusiast.
a hotdog.

You may like one of those answers. It can only get weirder. Seriously.

I want to hear the hot dog answer. Might be weird, but I bet it's hilarious.

Sexalicious for sure!!! Great to have you back, and in that one pic,,,, on your back.. ;)

Ahhh so it's what? Long distance bus travel? Sounds grim. It is traditional to at least wear clothes while sleeping in public :rolleyes:.

Nah, after my flight got in I was going to take the bus to near my brother's to pick up my car.

I feel like you're sleeping in public, nothing clothes-wise would be that surprising.

I'm really slacking in marriage proposals. I should make up for it in offers to bang you. Because dear God, do I want to.

Well they worked fine for me... Beautiful again Conni...! That last one of you in the mirror with your socks on is glorious, such delicious lips...

I'm not sure what impresses me more, your hot body. Or the fact you still manage to come up with new unique and thrilling poses!

Love the mirrors / socks shot!

Back