Once more with feeling.

Oh and if you point out my dodgy grammar, I'll get snarky or something:rolleyes: I'm either here with half arsed typing or not at all :p

Hello. :kiss:

Today is going to be awful. I need to stop thinking redeye flights are a good idea.

Ms Connumbioum, you're a gorgeous woman... Perfect bottom picture, delicious... Beautiful facial picture... Your husband is truly a lucky man...!

Hi, Nube. The images are lovelier than ever. (Please quit beating on yourself, you don't deserve it.):rose:

Vey limited time only pic, DWY if you find me in someway weird or fugly looking please refrain from saying so.

Can I say I find it weird that a woman with such obvious beauty such as yourself is so insecure :)

Because I absolutely adore your physique!

Wonderful set :kiss:

You are an inspiration to go out there and find a fine specimen of female humanity for myself to have a good time with :kiss:

Glad To see you out and about on lit again.

Such a pretty face, I decided to forgive you for hiding your boobies in the other pictures.

WOW Connubium have you been working out. You have gotten a real hard body!!!! if no you are really looking great as usual!! I love the arse shot! (I am an ass man) you have a great ass! Don't take this the wrong way. Your body always looked great.

Last edited:
the Pink Floyd pictures are great. I really love the one of you lying there with a nipple exposed. awesome. And then that ass pic....wow.

Finally the facial, you are a beautiful, sexy woman.

Thanks for getting my week started in a awesome way!!!

Back