Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say thanks to all of the contributors of this thread. Both older and more recent. I especially want to thank the hot ladies and the guys who contributed to this last night/this am after I asked where everyone was. :devil::):D:devil:

Oh Elijah

You could be my dream girl. I love wearing and peeing in sheer nylon panties, then stroking myself to a creamy, messy orgasm through the soaking nylon! A former lover of mine used to indulge me by wearing sheer panties and peeing through the crotch while rubbing against me in my panties. When I was totally drenched, she would stroke my cock thru the sheer nylon until I came. Nothing ever felt as good as this. I would love to direct a hard hot stream at your clit while you wear a sheer pair of panties, then stroke you thru the wet nylon.

I have enjoyed giving and receiving. Also we have enjoyed having him pee into my pussy while having sex that is another one that I am looking forward to repeating.

I have enjoyed giving and receiving. Also we have enjoyed having him pee into my pussy while having sex that is another one that I am looking forward to repeating.

I've been dieing to experiment with this! Would love to hear some stories or exchange fantasies with someone

I've had one giving golden experience. I met a stewardess in a phone chat line. I met her at her hotel. She wanted my to lick and finger her until she came repeatedly. Then asked me to piss all over her, to which I gladly obliged.
Would love to find a woman in the Nebraska-Iowa area into this and willing to meet. Woukd love to be on the receiving end of a nice warm golden stream!

Damn. I can't view empflix vids on my iPhone. There are some hot pee ones. Especially the MFF anal piss scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back