Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharing the love. Finally....

Managed to give myself a golden shower. Wish it could have been from a sexy girl but....

Been trying for a while, even been totally bursting to pee and not been able to perform, tried different positions but no luck.

Then today had a very full bladder and decided to have another go.

Sat in the bath and managed to get a little splash over my belly and had it running over my balls. I got so hard and couldn't continue but tried to bring myself off and got soft again.

Put the shower on and then realised that I was leaking pee and felt it start to flow, standing up I managed to point my cock up towards my face. Then I pushed down on my bladder and got a stream off piss going on to my chest and running down my body, the warm piss flowed down my legs.

I started to get hard again but concentrated on my piss. I rubbed it in to my balls and chest, slipping my fingers into my mouth. Then I pushed again and got a splash on to my shoulder, it felt so good.

I looked down at my stiffening cock and squeezed again and got rewarded with a jet of piss that just missed my mouth and landed just under my chin. The piss felt so good running down my body, soaking my balls. My cock was too hard to continue.

I stood there letting the piss drain from my body, rubbing it into my balls, and again started to bring myself off. But still I couldn't cum.

I put the shower on and cleaned myself down, my cock got softer.

After I had dried down I needed to pee again and aimed at the bowl and let out and incredible jet of piss, what a waste.

But now I know I can do this I should be able to do it again.

Getting hard again just thinking about it.

.......... I started to get hard again but concentrated on my piss. I rubbed it in to my balls and chest, slipping my fingers into my mouth. ......

Mmmm. so good, you got a taste when you were hot .... so erotic!

Busy week coming, so going to stay and cool and hold and hold however much I want to pee.
No trousers off, no pants off, just go till I burst.
Hope somebody interested or I will be peed off he he.
Anyway let you know how i get on, starting out at 11am BST.

Only lasted till 4.15pm. After lovely session with Paris everything came out.

I would like to take some one sitting on a couch. Ride them in cowgirl position and then pee on them while i cum.

I would like to take some one sitting on a couch. Ride them in cowgirl position and then pee on them while i cum.

Sounds like fun, I want my cum dripping out of my wife onto my chest to be followed by her pissing on my chest and face, mixing all of our juices together and feeding it to me with her fingers.

Sounds like fun, I want my cum dripping out of my wife onto my chest to be followed by her pissing on my chest and face, mixing all of our juices together and feeding it to me with her fingers.

Yea, cum and piss mixing together. I would probably enjoy that myself.

Managed to give myself a golden shower. Wish it could have been from a sexy girl but....

Been trying for a while, even been totally bursting to pee and not been able to perform, tried different positions but no luck.

Then today had a very full bladder and decided to have another go.

Sat in the bath and managed to get a little splash over my belly and had it running over my balls. I got so hard and couldn't continue but tried to bring myself off and got soft again.

Put the shower on and then realised that I was leaking pee and felt it start to flow, standing up I managed to point my cock up towards my face. Then I pushed down on my bladder and got a stream off piss going on to my chest and running down my body, the warm piss flowed down my legs.

I started to get hard again but concentrated on my piss. I rubbed it in to my balls and chest, slipping my fingers into my mouth. Then I pushed again and got a splash on to my shoulder, it felt so good.

I looked down at my stiffening cock and squeezed again and got rewarded with a jet of piss that just missed my mouth and landed just under my chin. The piss felt so good running down my body, soaking my balls. My cock was too hard to continue.

I stood there letting the piss drain from my body, rubbing it into my balls, and again started to bring myself off. But still I couldn't cum.

I put the shower on and cleaned myself down, my cock got softer.

After I had dried down I needed to pee again and aimed at the bowl and let out and incredible jet of piss, what a waste.

But now I know I can do this I should be able to do it again.

Getting hard again just thinking about it.

Yes, if there's no-one to piss on you, pissing on yourself comes a reasonably close second.

This is me

Hope you don't mind adding a bit of my own here x

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120527_6.JPG
    Snapshot_20120527_6.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,117
This thread helps me not feel so weird. I love to hold my pee as long as I can. The more full I am, the hornier I get. I've never been peed on or peed on anyone but it seems like an interesting experience. I'm only 21 though; there's still time to try.

This thread helps me not feel so weird. I love to hold my pee as long as I can. The more full I am, the hornier I get. I've never been peed on or peed on anyone but it seems like an interesting experience. I'm only 21 though; there's still time to try.

Welcome to the thread Jessi. So tell me this do you think you could be peer on or pee on anyone? Have you ever stuck your hand in your pee as you are peeing? Or do you think you might want to try it?

I also like to hold mine in as long as I can.

Welcome to the thread Jessi. So tell me this do you think you could be peer on or pee on anyone? Have you ever stuck your hand in your pee as you are peeing? Or do you think you might want to try it?

I also like to hold mine in as long as I can.
My boyfriend has jokingly peed on me in the shower but that's about it. I just sort of like the desperation of it all the most.

My boyfriend has jokingly peed on me in the shower but that's about it. I just sort of like the desperation of it all the most.

Well thats a start. How did you feel about him doing that?

Desperation is hot. Today I went from 7:30 am until about 4pm without peeing. It felt so good when I finally did pee. Almost orgasmic.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back