Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen you around and your posts were amusing and witty
now this...........

Sigh
You have a twin brother?

My fav pic.....its that slight glimpse of your eyes and that primal look ( Makes me think Oh Shit, Its on like Donkey Kong....yes!!!)

attachment.php

I have seen you around and your post were amusing and witty
now this...........

Sigh
You have a twin brother?

My fav pic.....its that slight glimpse of your eyes and that primal look ( Makes me think Oh Shit, Its on like Donkey Kong....yes!!!)

yeah... my recent posts make me look like a woman hating asshole don't they. I assure you, none of the events would actually take place without the explicit consent of those involved.

and it would be on like Donkey Kong.

yeah... my recent posts make me look like a woman hating asshole don't they. I assure you, none of the events would actually take place without the explicit consent of those involved.

and it would be on like Donkey Kong.

Dont worry
Notice I said witty ;)
Its the internet and its like a virtual alcohol, loosens up the tongue :D

MMMMMMM "DK"style. Can I play "Closer" during all this?;):devil:

Dont worry
Notice I said witty ;)
Its the internet and its like a virtual alcohol, loosens up the tongue :D

MMMMMMM "DK"style. Can I play "Closer" during all this?;):devil:

indeed.

you can play "Closer" as many times as you would like provided I can lay you facedown, pour copious amounts of baby oil all along your body, fuck your ass cheeks with my cock while focusing heavily as to how your asshole feels along the bottom of my shaft prior to entry, all while my hands make love to your breasts and my abrasive chest hair lulls the flesh of your back into a deeper desire of wanting me to breed with you.

indeed.

you can play "Closer" as many times as you would like provided I can lay you facedown, pour copious amounts of baby oil all along your body, fuck your ass cheeks with my cock while focusing heavily as to how your asshole feels along the bottom of my shaft prior to entry, all while my hands make love to your breasts and my abrasive chest hair lulls the flesh of your back into a deeper desire of wanting me to breed with you.

Consults my planner mmmmmm,
Places you down for as soon as possible :devil:

I'd like to here you try and say that with my cock imbedded balls deep in your ass as I shove three fingers down your throat to make you gag for the purpose of making you clench your asshole tighter around my cock.

you can get that same result from making her cum youknow

also it's *hear :p

so much hate fucking going on in here

Consults my planner mmmmmm,
Places you down for as soon as possible :devil:

you supply the music... I'll supply the baby oil. I also wish to add that there will be some making out involved. And there will certainly be some licking as well. I hope that doesn't change things.

you can get that same result from making her cum youknow

also it's *hear :p

so much hate fucking going on in here

this is my thread... what the fuck do I care about if she cums or not?

also... "here" "hear" Jesus fucking Christ woman! I was writing in the throws of absolute blind RAGE! No hate-fuck for you.

this is my thread... what the fuck do I care about if she cums or not?

also... "here" "hear" Jesus fucking Christ woman! I was writing in the throws of absolute blind RAGE! No hate-fuck for you.

just might be more pleasant than having someone almost throw up on you

jerk

also is that picture meant to symbolize cat o 9 tails or cat with 9 lives? :p

just might be more pleasant than having someone almost throw up on you

jerk

I'd be doing her doggie style so there'd be no threat of being puked on. And there would be a couple towels laid out before her on the bed/couch/wherever it was we decided to fuck to keep her from creating a mess of things. Hell... I'll even be holding her hair back.

I'd be doing her doggie style so there'd be no threat of being puked on. And there would be a couple towels laid out before her on the bed/couch/wherever it was we decided to fuck to keep her from creating a mess of things. Hell... I'll even be holding her hair back.

That was almost hot

just admit it...in every one of those sex fantasies you are picturing fucking me...

just admit it...in every one of those sex fantasies you are picturing fucking me...

nope. I have a whole different set of sex fantasies involving you... though many of them do employ similar treatment.

Very sexy!! I was going to tell you that last night but I was afraid of what might happen to me if I did.. :eek: :p

I am too because now I have thoughts in my head about being in the woods, you being blindfolded, me holding you down while your husband mock-rapes you.

Wow, that actually sounds really hot!! Especially after I just spent some time admiring your sexy body. ;)

found another pic I may or may not have posted before. If so... here it is again. If not... cool.

Attachments

• at home.jpg
    at home.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back