Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
all waiting....

Sounds like a cute dress :)

If we are watching here for a pic of said dress, then I'm all a-quiver with anticipation :D

ICT It's always fun knowing that Maggie is out there equally aroused thinking about the same people...... I'd be happy to sit back to see what she would do.

ICT It's always fun knowing that Maggie is out there equally aroused thinking about the same people...... I'd be happy to sit back to see what she would do.

lol. You can't just sit here and wait. I'm not seeing him for another 3 hours!

ICT even though I've never really felt a strong connection with anyone else in my family, I really do love my brother.

found a guy here from same town wondering if i got the balls to meet him may allready know each other

ICT I am looking at fetlife, and am wondering whether to get my feet wet...

Right... confession time...

I am instructed to confess all.

If it's good and gory, I get a reward, so brace yourselves.

ICT that I took my g string off at uni. When I got to the central train station, I went to our regular cafe and found myself a seat at the bar.

WA_cop got there about 15 minutes later. He kissed me, and rubbed his hand over my ass as he walked past me to the next bar stool. I think that was when he realised I had no panties on.

ICT that I wear skirts much more lately because I know he will slide one hand up my skirt as soon as he sits down and leans in to kiss me again. He didn't disappoint me.

So we chat for a few minutes. Then, because I am an open book to him, he demands to know what I am "up to". I confess all.

ICT when he smiles at me with those big blue eyes, I will do (almost) anything he asks. So when he asked me to part my knees, I did it straight away.

ICT there were people sitting at a table a metre away while he was working his hand under my skirt and inserting the tip of one finger into my pussy. IFCT I was so wet that he had to lick his fingers clean twice.

ICT I was too much of a wimp to do as he asked and spread my legs wider so he could reach my g spot. ICT I wanted to, but didn't think I could cum quietly enough that we wouldn't get arrested.

ICT we completely lost track of time and then both had to run to catch our trains.

Finally, ICT WA_cop is rocking my world...

Last edited:
happy now

ICT that I took my g string off at uni. When I got to the central train station, I went to our regular cafe and found myself a seat at the bar.

WA_cop got there about 15 minutes later. He kissed me, and rubbed his hand over my ass as he walked past me to the next bar stool. I think that was when he realised I had no panties on.

ICT that I wear skirts much more lately because I know he will slide one hand up my skirt as soon as he sits down and leans in to kiss me again. He didn't disappoint me.

So we chat for a few minutes. Then, because I am an open book to him, he demands to know what I am "up to". I confess all.

ICT when he smiles at me with those big blue eyes, I will do (almost) anything he asks. So when he asked me to part my knees, I did it straight away.

ICT there were people sitting at a table a metre away while he was working his hand under my skirt and inserting the tip of one finger into my pussy. IFCT I was so wet that he had to lick his fingers clean twice.

ICT I was too much of a wimp to do as he asked and spread my legs wider so he could reach my g spot. ICT I wanted to, but didn't think I could cum quietly enough that we wouldn't get arrested.

ICT we completely lost track of time and then both had to run to catch our trains.

So... no pic? At least someone got a taste!

There is someone on this site that I am going to make feel better than she ever has but not as good as she deserves.

ICT I woke up with a sore throat and am not feeling so good at the moment. I just hope it's not a super busy day at work like last Friday was. I really don't want to work late again.

ict i had a great weekend with my wife in a hotel with a jacuzzi. that is of course after the couple that was supposed to swing with us left.

ICT having an amazingly erotic conversation with someone this afternoon while at work :eek:

Whew....I think I need a drink after that one.... :devil:

ICT having an amazingly erotic conversation with someone this afternoon while at work :eek:

Whew....I think I need a drink after that one.... :devil:

ICT the thought of that really turns me on.

I love the idea of thinking and talking about sex in surroundings where it shouldn't be on the agenda ;)

That's my girl, a perfect ICT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianthe

Will someone explain to me just how poly relationships last?
I'm so new to it, I'm not sure if they do.

In our case, we used to swing with this couple for years.
Other woman wanted me to leave with her, I said no.
She left, leaving her hubby devastated.
He became my best friend, while we still had 3 sums.
I found emails between the two of them expressing feelings beyond casual sex, meanwhile I was going through a spiritual renaisance.
I accepted their feelings for each other and came to realize we are capable of loving more than one person at a time.

The problem lies, in the odd person out being made to feel less important. I have lost in this transaction, because she is expending emotional energy on him that I'm not benefitting from. This isn't his fault or problem, it's for me and wifey to work out.

That could be balanced if I had another woman to replace those debits, but I don't have a desire to go look for one. And I doubt wifey could be as accepting of my external interests. I do have a girl I fool around with occasionally, but very F.B.ish. As silly as it sounds, I love my wife enormously and all I want is her happiness, therefore I'm not gonna stress her unduly. I just have to get her to understand my P.O.V..

If she keeps me happy, considers my feelings when he's around, then I am happy that she has another person to help me fulfill her. And fill her.

It's unknown territory and we have to work on it. 2 steps back and 3 steps forward. But I hope it will last for years to come.
Sorry for the ramble.

Ouch! Well, at least you had a great time with your wife :)
We'll swing with you, and we won't leave ;)

sounds like a plan.

my wife had set it up with the other wife they had planned it all out. came to find out that she had never told her husband about it after four hours my wife finally said ok are we going to fuck or not if not you need to leave because i am horny. the man said what?

they left soon after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back