Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I have become addicted to Torchwood, hehe it is making the olymipics a little more bearable since none of our shows will be on for 2 weeks. I guess hubbie and I will need to find something else to help pass the time in the evenings :devil:

ICT I will soon be in Daytona Beach for BikeWeek. It sure would be nice to meet someone for a cup of coffee while I am there. :cool:

ICT I was walking the beat today and it was so hot that when I got back I had to wring my shirt out and it dripped...:(

IFCT I love the summer in the city because if the masses of bronzed tight toned bodies on display....:D

ICT I dread the coming of spring. It always makes my allergies go into overdrive. And considering how much rain we've had this year, well, it's gonna be a long allergy season.

ICT...i wish my fuck buddy would get himself back to town. I so damn horny thesedays...

Last edited:
I'm not sure when I'm being a pussy, and when I have legitimate concerns. This is gonna take a while

All three of you. Round table discussion. Preferably before it gets worse.

Hugs, honey. And send them back too please. Got a minor poly drama myself.

ICT I can't wait to see my Dom this afternoon. Even if it is only for 10 minutes.

IFCT the urge to go commando under my dress is almost unbearable.

ICT I can't wait to see my Dom this afternoon. Even if it is only for 10 minutes.

Some urges should be fought against, as they aren't good for you.

That isn't one of them :D

IFCT I find going commando under a dress particularly HOT!

is the voting closed??

ICT.....i could do a proxy vote.....YES!
& ICT, I want to know how short your dress is;)

ICT just thinking that there might be women doing commando is hot.... if we get an "accidental" flash should we be embarrassed... or was it intended? (in which case... is it ok to show the effect of that flash? Or should we hide it?)

ICT.....i could do a proxy vote.....YES!
& ICT, I want to know how short your dress is;)

OK. It's a done deal! Thank you all for the vote of confidence!

BTW, it's a black button through shirt dress. Just above the knee. And the last buttonhole doesn't hold.

Watch this space...

BTW, it's a black button through shirt dress. Just above the knee. And the last buttonhole doesn't hold.

Watch this space...

Sounds like a cute dress :)

If we are watching here for a pic of said dress, then I'm all a-quiver with anticipation :D

Watch this space...

ICT......I am totally intrigued!
......& for perfect effect unbutton the last 2 :devil::D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back