Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Swoon!!!

:heart:

Ari :)

ok not to take away from our beautiful hunk of eye candy but baby blu lookin nice :p

I am.

I'm trying not to... but do you see all this hair I gotta deal with? This dry winter air... major split-ends

LOL You gave me a nice chuckle there. Split-ends is nothing. I gotta deal with dandruff. :D

And yes, you are a hairy beast - did you evolve properly? :D Or do you still have some animal-like tendencies.... oh, what a thought... ;)

On another note - too bad you're not cleaning bathrooms anymore. I saved my bathroom for you! :(

Oh Sweet mother of........Y, you're one hell of a sexy man!!!!!!!
Mmmm to snuggle up close and run my nose,... my lips,... my hands... in that hairy chest.. *shivers*
...please give me (ops sorry 'us' *blush*) more!!
:kiss: Allis

*runs off to have a cold shower whilst thinking about straddling your lap and rubbing her face all over your tummy and chest*

Hey bud! I must say that I have looked through here a few times for ideas. You really know how to take great pictures and well...look at this place! I don't think there is a single woman on Lit who has not been here to post! Good job!

High 5 and lets go get a beer!

Hey bud! I must say that I have looked through here a few times for ideas. You really know how to take great pictures and well...look at this place! I don't think there is a single woman on Lit who has not been here to post! Good job!

High 5 and lets go get a beer!

if you get him drunk take photos of him and give him my number :p

maybe a little... is there a quality substitute?

Not yet....either you get the snarky attitude we know and love so well but no hair, or we get close to the hair and no attitude :mad:

What's a girl to do:(?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back