Girls looking for Girls

hi girls :) anyone up to meeting a newbie? i posted a thread a while ago and though some of the guys who messaged me are interesting, i was hoping to meet a girl too. i'm 24 and bi curious. would really love to chat with another girl. naughty chats would be nice, but i prefer taking things slow, so it would be good to not jump into the whole sex thing right away. :p just message me if you're up for a chat :)

Hi ladies, anything fun going on today?

Friday and Saturday was time to play and play and play. Today, I'm resting and soothing my pussy with a gentle finger massage. I'd prefer a tongue, but Billy and Kenny went to Giant Stadium, and Teri and Jena are napping....Jena needs a rest, badly and Teri is soothing her.

Friday and Saturday was time to play and play and play. Today, I'm resting and soothing my pussy with a gentle finger massage. I'd prefer a tongue, but Billy and Kenny went to Giant Stadium, and Teri and Jena are napping....Jena needs a rest, badly and Teri is soothing her.

aww well I'm sure after a little rest Jena will be raring to go. Hope you have a restful Sunday Lady C. :kiss: :rose:

Hi girls...thank god Monday is done..

Hope you are all having a nice night.
I'm running a bath... I have the candles lit, the radio on, the bubble bath in the water, the tub is filling and I'm opening a bottle of wine...

Looking forward to a nice little session with my favorite memories

Who wants to join me?

I'm running a bath... I have the candles lit, the radio on, the bubble bath in the water, the tub is filling and I'm opening a bottle of wine...

Who wants to join me?

mmmm ... me me me:kiss:

Who wants to join me?
Yes finally done some chores I never finished over the weekend. No I can relax for a bit before bed.
I'd like to join.

good morning, how are things in the uk ? is it cold there yet ? it sure is getting chilly here .. sigh i dread the winter

Back