Girls looking for Girls

Hi everyone!
im new to this whole "site" but very excited to find this thread.
some info on me. 28 F half-cuban but born here.... in the Fl area. Any other girls around these parts?

Hi scorpiogrl welcome. I *wish* I was in the Fl area. I'm trying to prepare myself for another long cold winter up north .. yukk!!

so did you just have a B-day recently ? (assuming you are scorpio)

Yup bday was the 29th :) another year older!
well if it makes u feel better, during the boiling summers down here I wiissh i was up North!!! its waaaay too hot here! today was exciting bc there was a "breeze" lol
nice 2 meet u!

Hi everyone!
im new to this whole "site" but very excited to find this thread.
some info on me. 28 F half-cuban but born here.... in the Fl area. Any other girls around these parts?

Not down there, but wish I was. One forecast for tomorrow night calls for a rain/snow mix. It's too damned early for winter.

Its so wet here now...............
Its also raining outside:eek:

now that made me smile...
good to see more people in this thread.

Welcome Scorpio and Happy Belated Birthday :)

Just dropping in to say hi!
Hope everyone's day was a good one :)

Hi! I'm new here and just thought I'd pop in the thread to say hello :)

I'm a 27 y/o who recently discovered and acknowledged that I appreciate other women just as much as I appreciate men
- better late than never. :eek:

Hi, I'm new!
My name is Holly, I'm very much into girls and would like to explore online before I do anything for real :) PM me if anyone wants to chat xxx

Good evening girls.... how are you sexy things doing tonight?

Delirious...love your Avatar...just mouth watering.. :heart:

Have to say I'm surprised it's this quiet tonight. Hope everyone's enjoying themselves (you can take that into whatever context hehehe) :)

Back