Looking for a woman to have a casual voice or video chat with

JackFabulous

Virgin
Hi! I know this is a bit unusual, but I'm looking for someone to video or voice chat with me? On weekends, I'm a 54 year-old married guy on the east coast. I like to drink bourbon, and I get lonely drinking alone. I'd love to find someone who can hang out with me virtually for 2 or 3 hours. We could talk about our lives, books, music, history, science, movies, or whatever.

Hi Jack. You should probably hook up with Linda but nobody knows where she has gone

Join the club Jack. You seem like a nice fella who'd get more out of posting this in a regular personals thread. We're kinda quirky over here.

Hi Jack. Did you find Linda? Is there anything that anybody can do to help you in your search for an hourly timed virtual partner?

Yes, I just want to talk to somebody when I drink. So long as you can hold a conversation, that's all the skill you need.

When you say conversation, do you mean general chat or are you looking for something beyond flirty? The women need to know what they are letting themselves in for. Also, are you happy to chat to guys too?

When you say conversation, do you mean general chat or are you looking for something beyond flirty? The women need to know what they are letting themselves in for. Also, are you happy to chat to guys too?
As my title says, I'm looking for a woman. Also, I'm looking for casual chat and there are no expectations of the chat getting flirty/sexual however, if it does, I am open to it.

As my title says, I'm looking for a woman. Also, I'm looking for casual chat and there are no expectations of the chat getting flirty/sexual however, if it does, I am open to it.
Well Jack, the next time you need a drinking partner please let me know. If, within a few sentences, you start telling me how big your cock is then you are out of there 😁

Back