🎉🍧🎀 Ladies of Lit 24/7 Slumber Party🎀🍧🎉

Silk_Princess

Literotica Guru
🎉🍧🎀 Ladies of Lit 24/7 Slumber Party🎀🍧🎉

In the wake of recent successful events such as the Great Queso Romp, ShrimpFest 2021, and Last-Minute Party at Cheeky’s, it is apparent that the Ladies of Lit (and possibly the men on other threads, and even some of the women) would benefit from a dedicated place for girl talk, giddiness and games when the mood strikes us. So welcome to the 24/7 Slumber Party for the Ladies of Lit — all ladies in all time zones welcome!

Snacks! Music! Games! Liquor and other assorted beverages! Wear your comfy pjs, fancy lingerie, or whatever floats your boat.

It’s a large house, with plenty of space to spread out. Air mattresses provided for those of us who no longer relish sleeping on the floor. Unlike the Hotel California, you can check in and check out as often as you like.

Per the rental agreement, houseguests are limited to girls only. However, no one said boys can’t peek in the windows ;) As long as they don’t cause trouble, we’ll be sure to leave the shades wide open.

Feel free to bring whatever music you like (we’ll even have a record player for your old vinyl), your favorite pillow, stuffed animals, sex toys — all the traditional slumber party accoutrements. :D. Expect lots of giggles. Don’t expect a lot of sleep. (Given that it is a slumber party, there will probably also be tears at some point, but don’t worry there will also be lots of hugs to go around).

Comment below if you want to join in the fun and let us know what snacks we should start stocking in the kitchen.

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

attachment.php

Attachments

• BD0B81C8-5B6B-4DB6-8B91-92D32A24B0DA.jpg
    BD0B81C8-5B6B-4DB6-8B91-92D32A24B0DA.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 425
This sounds like fun...especially if ydahecnot is going to be peeking in windows!

I'll bring some caramel and apple slices to dip.

I’ll bring wine & chocolate!!

This sounds like fun...especially if ydahecnot is going to be peeking in windows!

I'll bring some caramel and apple slices to dip.

Excellent! Glad to have you both!:rose: :rose:

Oh, and I forgot to mention that there is a tranquil spa space on the very top floor where unlimited massages are available when you need to unwind.

Not sure how long I can stay, but I got rum cakes.

Fabulous! You are welcome to come in and out anytime you like, for as long or as little time as you’re able. (And perhaps you’ll want to take advantage of the massage services on the top floor sometime . .. . ) :rose:

Fabulous! You are welcome to come in and out anytime you like, for as long or as little time as you’re able. (And perhaps you’ll want to take advantage of the massage services on the top floor sometime . .. . ) :rose:

Throw in pedicures and I might stay a bit longer.

Hey SP!

I love what you’ve done with the place. Let me help stock the bar. I’ve brought some gin, tonic, bourbon, and single malt scotch. I have a feeling that we can rely on bfg if… well, when… tequila is needed. Cheeky and JJ have the wine covered.

And SB is here too?!?!? :cattail:

Hey SP!

I love what you’ve done with the place. Let me help stock the bar. I’ve brought some gin, tonic, bourbon, and single malt scotch. I have a feeling that we can rely on bfg if… well, when… tequila is needed. Cheeky and JJ have the wine covered.

And SB is here too?!?!? :cattail:

*sneaks in and pours two fingers of scotch*

Back