Girls looking for Girls

Hi to all of the lovely ladies. Sorry I have not been around lately working alot lately. I hope that everyone is having a great weekend :kiss::rose: and hugs to everyone.

Hi Girls,

I havent been on for ages but since im back i thought i would stop in and introduce myself.

Im from australia and always happy for a chat

Mwah :kiss:

Hi Girls,

I havent been on for ages but since im back i thought i would stop in and introduce myself.

Im from australia and always happy for a chat

Mwah :kiss:

Hello to you sweetie and to everyone else! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend and resting up a bit. Anyone have and big holiday plans coming up?

Leaving cuddles, gropes and kisses behind....

but only came to ogle Tiana's lovely teat....

*drools*

Hello lovely bi litizens ladies! I'm sorta new; been lurking around lit but I don't post much. Especially when my job is all OMGFOURTHQUARTERSGONNAKILLUSDIEDIEDIEDIE.... I'm not actually in retail itself, but my job takes me to various stores.

Anyhoo, nicetameetya. :cattail:

So im interested in finding a friend from here. Just a online thing. I'm not expecting anything, just someone for occational chats and stuff. Is this the right place?

I'm a 23 year old asian women from Sweden.
If this sounds like fun send me a pm!

So im interested in finding a friend from here. Just a online thing. I'm not expecting anything, just someone for occational chats and stuff. Is this the right place?

I'm a 23 year old asian women from Sweden.
If this sounds like fun send me a pm!

Yep you've come to the right place Loopy! Hopefully you'll be able to make a nice connection with one of the lovely ladies who frequent the thread. :rose: :kiss:

ahh two days left until a wonderful 4 day weekend....

Just looking forward to late lazy mornings and waking up next to my sexy man and best girl..

ahh two days left until a wonderful 4 day weekend....

Just looking forward to late lazy mornings and waking up next to my sexy man and best girl..

oh I know what you mean JJ...a 4 day weekend is sounding reallllyyy great right about now...I can't wait!

hmm a JJ sandwich hmmm? That sounds kind of yummy. :D

:rose: :kiss:

I must say, I really appreciate all of the lovely breastage avs in this thread. I'm bi so I do appreciate a nice cock, but for some reason, I like breast avs better than cock avs. Maybe if more cock avs were "in repose" so to speak I'd like them more.

Hello lovely bi litizens ladies! I'm sorta new; been lurking around lit but I don't post much. Especially when my job is all OMGFOURTHQUARTERSGONNAKILLUSDIEDIEDIEDIE.... I'm not actually in retail itself, but my job takes me to various stores.

Anyhoo, nicetameetya. :cattail:

you poor thing at this time of year even i dont like going shopping. I sometimes feel like there should be some sort of rehab for us shoe addicts for the hols

oh I know what you mean JJ...a 4 day weekend is sounding reallllyyy great right about now...I can't wait!

hmm a JJ sandwich hmmm? That sounds kind of yummy. :D

:rose: :kiss:

you have to love a four day weekend and it sounds like your making the most of yours. But once all of us pile into your bed i think your poor sandwich may become an all you can eat breakfast buffet :cattail:

Hi ladies I am new here have been reading but not posting.. I am married but have been bi curious for a long time and just not sure how to go about finding that other female. Any adivse or input would be great thanks.

you poor thing at this time of year even i dont like going shopping. I sometimes feel like there should be some sort of rehab for us shoe addicts for the hols

thanks! I've actually managed to get most of my managers to let me come in before the store opens for most of my work. There are a few clients where I get to stalk, I mean, help the customers a bit, but we don't have to work this weekend. Most stores don't want anyone extra there unless you can run a register and sell a purchase protection agreement...

thanks! I've actually managed to get most of my managers to let me come in before the store opens for most of my work. There are a few clients where I get to stalk, I mean, help the customers a bit, but we don't have to work this weekend. Most stores don't want anyone extra there unless you can run a register and sell a purchase protection agreement...

nice,

p.s. hope your sig doesnt mean your a twi hater because it could mean hand bags at 2 o'clock :D

Hi ladies I am new here have been reading but not posting.. I am married but have been bi curious for a long time and just not sure how to go about finding that other female. Any adivse or input would be great thanks.

welcome, i'm sure its not easy finding a partner but if we dont have too much advice we can offer support

you have to love a four day weekend and it sounds like your making the most of yours. But once all of us pile into your bed i think your poor sandwich may become an all you can eat breakfast buffet :cattail:

Oh I don't think any of us piled onto the bed would complain about an all you can eat buffet! Especially which such lovely cuties as you and JJ around, I can see myself attempting to gorge myself of you two. :rose::kiss:

Oh I don't think any of us piled onto the bed would complain about an all you can eat buffet! Especially which such lovely cuties as you and JJ around, I can see myself attempting to gorge myself of you two. :rose::kiss:

i dont think i have ever seen a bed big enough so we may need to turn on the spa

nice,

p.s. hope your sig doesnt mean your a twi hater because it could mean hand bags at 2 o'clock :D

Nope, not a twi hater, but I'd be team werewolf if I had a team. I just want to shake Edward and say "CHEER UP, Sparkly Emo Vampire Kid!" I do prefer more old school vampires though. I haven't seen Twilight yet so of course we went to see New Moon last weekend. The scenery was yummy.

Good thinking! That would just add to the fun no doubt. We could relax and have fun at the same time then. :rose: :kiss:

oh yeah i am all about friendships and good times

Nope, not a twi hater, but I'd be team werewolf if I had a team. I just want to shake Edward and say "CHEER UP, Sparkly Emo Vampire Kid!" I do prefer more old school vampires though. I haven't seen Twilight yet so of course we went to see New Moon last weekend. The scenery was yummy.

good to hear i feel the sameway about edward, i dont see the attraction to him and wished stephanie would write another book were jacob steals bella away from edward

Back