Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll keep that in mind Rida.

in other news... woke up with a craving for Ensure for some fucked-up god-awful reason so I walked to Walgreens to go get me some.

I don't even know why they try to market the shit in different flavors. then again... I do recall that the "chocolate" flavor tasting a little better than the "coffee latte" flavor. but maybe that's my wishful thinking trying to get me to go find out.

I'll keep that in mind Rida.

in other news... woke up with a craving for Ensure for some fucked-up god-awful reason so I walked to Walgreens to go get me some.

I don't even know why they try to market the shit in different flavors. then again... I do recall that the "chocolate" flavor tasting a little better than the "coffee latte" flavor. but maybe that's my wishful thinking trying to get me to go find out.

Still beautiful.

Still beautiful.

I was hoping you wouldn't delete me from your past. Though... given the fact I'm nothing but a jackass to you I wasn't about to be surprised if you did.

now do me a favor and go-the-fuck-away before you put another story in my head that I'll never finish.

I was hoping you wouldn't delete me from your past. Though... given the fact I'm nothing but a jackass to you I wasn't about to be surprised if you did.

now do me a favor and go-the-fuck-away before you put another story in my head that I'll never finish.

Heh. Such a gentleman.

I'm so glad to see you posting again. Truly. I am.

I'm just doing my part in annoying the hell outta you.

And, uhm... 2 lines DOESN'T constitute a story. :rolleyes:

I'm just doing my part in annoying the hell outta you.

And, uhm... 2 lines DOESN'T constitute a story. :rolleyes:

you know... I really thought I could trust you with the knowledge of the length of my "story"

I don't know if I've fawned over you before, but if I have, its worth repeating....

Your pictures, are nothing short of amazing

:heart:
Ari

you are too kind. Just for you saying so I shall take one or two more this weekend.

WOW! I'm speechless!!! And I'm a wordy girl!

Ok, so not speechless anymore. I didn't know that you had your own pic thread. I thought you and Raw were alts. lol

I have to second the thoughts of ariana. Your pics are amazing! I love the play of light and shadows. I looked at random pics on your index, and my faves were "thinking" and "sleeping on my stomach". Very, very artsy.

But how sure are we that you didn't rip these pics off from the net? Maybe you have to make a "I love Lit" kind of pic. lol

Have a good day and an even better weekend!

SG :)

you know... I really thought I could trust you with the knowledge of the length of my "story"

Then you should not have compared it to "War and Peace"

depends on the quality of the paper it is being written on

rainbow sticky notes?

some you may have seen, some you may not have, some you may not want to have seen

I like the symoblism in #4 and I am curious as to how you did #7....

WOW! I'm speechless!!! And I'm a wordy girl!

Ok, so not speechless anymore. I didn't know that you had your own pic thread. I thought you and Raw were alts. lol

I have to second the thoughts of ariana. Your pics are amazing! I love the play of light and shadows. I looked at random pics on your index, and my faves were "thinking" and "sleeping on my stomach". Very, very artsy.

But how sure are we that you didn't rip these pics off from the net? Maybe you have to make a "I love Lit" kind of pic. lol

Have a good day and an even better weekend!

SG :)

I'll contribute to the proof thread... maybe after I nap and tidy up the house or something

My favorite! :rose:

and this ...
I very rarely like cock shots or money shots but this one ... this one just tickled some dark spot in my mind ... :eek:

I'm not much for posting such photos myself but I had them laying around for the longest time and figured I should probably do something with them prior to deleting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back