Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to kiss her again. It has been a long time since the first and subsequent last.

I really don't have much of anything else to follow. No elaborate story of the event... least not this time around. I just wanted you all to know that I really miss her.

If we could just kiss one last time, even if it was in saying good bye; forever, there would at least be that moment of mutual existence to carry me through it.

two photos.

Attachments

• torso.jpg
    torso.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 82
  • torso2.jpg
    torso2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 85
two photos.

oh ... to be allowed to run my hands on those shoulders and arms ... and down the chest and along those strong abdominal muscle ... the sensation under my fingertips ... the beauty of the body ... it would be enough to feel in heaven .... mmmmmmmmmm

:rose:

oh ... to be allowed to run my hands on those shoulders and arms ... and down the chest and along those strong abdominal muscle ... the sensation under my fingertips ... the beauty of the body ... it would be enough to feel in heaven .... mmmmmmmmmm

:rose:

I'll pitch the idea to the Mrs. to see if she'll allow it. She tends to be a little greedy sometimes;)

two photos.

those are some nice curves..

Congrats on finishing your semester? Hoping you are feeling better as well....

Ok.. enough with the nicities... Now, please.. can you read that story? :mad:

those are some nice curves..

Congrats on finishing your semester? Hoping you are feeling better as well....

Ok.. enough with the nicities... Now, please.. can you read that story? :mad:

it's on my list of things to do... right after some very heavy spring cleaning.

it's on my list of things to do... right after some very heavy spring cleaning.

It's almost summer.. you mean next spring, dont you? :rolleyes:

It's alright, I understand... I have had someone look at it, an editor...I hope you don't mind...But I am sticking it with....

It's almost summer.. you mean next spring, dont you? :rolleyes:

It's alright, I understand... I have had someone look at it, an editor...I hope you don't mind...But I am sticking it with....

don't mind at all do what you will with it.

oh. my. i'm torn. i love, love, love the first ... but also love, love, love the hint of your face in the second.

good thing i don't have to choose!

in all honesty I wasn't planning on posting the second one... but figured I may as well seeing how I like you all as much as I do.

I am an admitted lurker here. I never post, but I lurk. But, today I saw these pictures. Oh.My.God. You took my breath. Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.

I really appreciate that you have told me... this is information I am very pleased to learn about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back