Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

Autumn - microphone - geology

He was one of those geeky nerds – studying geometry or geology or something. And yet everyone knew he was hung like a horse. Autumn dreamed of riding that horse…breaking that stud and running him until she sung out like a rock star bellowing into a golden microphone….what a wild dream!

Play - amusing - barrel

Play - amusing - barrel

Johnny twisted open the barrel and poured the monkeys onto the table. This was his favorite game to play. Carefully, he lifted one monkey and used its tail to hook another. Each monkey had an amusing face molded into the plastic. Eventually, Johnny dropped a monkey and started over again.

Sectional, paper, gorilla

Sectional, paper, gorilla

Tyler sprawled across the sofa using gaps in the sectional to holdup different books creating a fort of knowledge meant to help her finish her history paper.

It also kept her sister’s boyfriend’s eyes off her. That gorilla spent the night eyeing her cleavage.

That being said, he was cute.

tease - spread - bow

tease - spread - bow

Daisy danced seductively to tease the gentlemen spread throughout the room.

A pout on her lips, her hips moved slow and sensually to the song that she had chosen.

The dance ended as she stood in front of the dark-haired man quietly sipping a whisky. He stood, bowed, and left.

gallon - frame - weak

Gallon - Frame - Weak

She had always been more of a fighter than a lover. Still, with the kind of buxom frame made famous by the song "Brick House," she often made men weak in the knees simply walking by. For sure, gallon buckets of tears and other fluids where shed on her behalf.

tablet - swatted - blonde

She had always been more of a fighter than a lover. Still, with the kind of buxom frame made famous by the song "Brick House," she often made men weak in the knees simply walking by. For sure, gallon buckets of tears and other fluids where shed on her behalf.

tablet - swatted - blonde
She swatted his hand away as it slipped less stealthily than he’d hoped up her thigh. Her eyes never left the tablet, strawberry-blonde hair about her make-up free face, an imperceptible smile on her pursed lips as his hand reached back for her knee and slowly started inching up again.

Steam - Pop - Chain

Steam - Chain - Pop

She'd spent the day looking for enough coal to start the steam engine of her automaton. The chain of events that lead to the scarcity of men in gen pop meant she had to become innovative when she felt horny. Tank, her robot, was built specifically to provide "sensory input."

genuflect ■ variety ■ stroke

genuflect ■ variety ■ stroke

I went up the aisle still wearing the clothes from the night before. A quick genuflect and I tumbled into the pew with my friends, giggling and smiling. We had gone to a variety of pubs and I can't count the number of guys I let stroke my inner thigh.

breeze - tender - caress

breeze - tender - caress

Pain was a consequence of her intimate attention. Submissives were often tender the next day, but hers was a stinging caress few chose to avoid, considering she was adamant about safe words and communicating hard limits. It would have been a breeze to just say no. Yet, they never did.

count ■ legs ■ listen

Last edited:
count ■ legs ■ listen (based on a true story .. minus the girl sitting here taking my grumbles)

“Listen, It’s Fifty Words, not forty” he blurted.

She rubbed her legs. “I did count, I promise.”

“No you didn’t,” he grumbled, “otherwise when I copy it to the counter it wouldn’t …” He stopped, and stared at the clear number 50. “Ummm … well … it didn’t tell a story.” He grumbled.

red - lion - corner

Red - lion - corner

He was supposed to be gone, which was evident as he peeked around the corner, and saw his wife – her flaming red hair splayed all over her pillow – taking her lover’s cock deep inside. As he roared like a lion while filling her, her husband turned and left, softly crying.

Declare - brown - haze

Declare - brown - haze

The sweltering heat caused a haze throughout the town that was almost eerie. Even the katie-dids were quiet this afternoon. I lifted my brown hair and put it in a ponytail as my bare feet pushed the porch swing to and fro.

"I declare! Today feels like Hell!"

cheeky - forgotten - denim dress

Last edited:
Cheeky - forgotten - denim dress

I had forgotten just how wholesome she was. Standing there in a fancy high-button blouse underneath a crisp denim dress, she was country royalty, ready to preside over a barn dance.

But when the wind blew her skirt up, displaying her cheeky goodness, my wholesome thoughts went out the window.

Stamp - easy - princess

Stamp - easy - princess

He watched her stamp her foot again.

"Seriously, I don't want go there. What if they don't like me? What if they laugh because I'm different?"

He pulled her close. "Easy, Princess. Your aren't going anywhere without me. Don't you know that I'll be there for you, even a Munch."

stripes - clothed - chair

Stripes - clothed - chair

The girl serving drinks was nude, while everyone else was clothed. She had stripes on her back from a whipping.

I found a chair and asked the guy next to me, “Stripes?”

“She dropped the drinks last week, maybe on purpose.”

We heard a loud crash. “Yep, dropped on purpose…”

Please - willow - lucky

Please - willow - lucky

"I'm one lucky guy to know you," he said, pushing her hair from her face.

He loved watching the way her mouth worked slowly.

Willow didn't say a word, just looked at him with a glint in her eye.

"Please," he pleaded. "NOW!"

She blew the bubble until it popped.

tease - bottle - swerving

tease - bottle - swerving

Swerving across the living room with a bottle of Dom in her hand Lilly looked for her friend.
"Tease" the stranger said as she pushed him away.
"Julie?" she asked the empty house.
Turning back, the stranger was now naked and aroused.
"Julie left an hour ago" he laughed sadistically.

coffee - prude - awakened

Coffee - prude - awakened

She wasn’t a prude, but she was certainly conservative, so I was trying to open her up, little by little. I brought her breakfast in bed – bacon and eggs, coffee, etc. She awakened and saw me serving her nude…except for the large surprise upon which I was carrying her napkin!

Traveling - acoustic - party

Traveling - acoustic - party

Whistles blew loudly. "Traveling!"

I watched the boring basketball game hoping it would be over soon.

Why was I here?!

There was supposed to be a party over at Phi Lit Erotica, and I was looking forward to hearing that handsome guy from Devon playing his acoustic guitar and singing.

circular - swim - perceive

circular - swim - perceive

The sex bot seemed to swim in the circular logic, from what I could perceive.
“He will fuck you as you fuck me” I instructed the machine.
“Your toys are imperfect, unlike you” he told me as the machine overloaded.
“I will have to settle for you alone” I smiled.

ivy - diamond - kick

ivy - diamond - kick

I could kick myself!

The moment he turned and got on one knee, I thought he had dropped something, so I knelt, too.

"Ivy, stand up. There's something I need to ask you."

That's when my heart skipped a beat... just before he pulled out a diamond and I fainted.

electrician - heat - grill

Electrician - heat - grill

The hot glance shared between them from across the bar was so heated that even a skilled electrician would have been wary of the sparks that flew. If she had her druthers, by the end of the night, she'd be grilling him on his hard limits and preferred safe words.

sandwich ■ isolate ■ confidence

sandwich ■ isolate ■ confidence

His confidence skyrocketed when she allowed him and his twin to sandwich her.
“Isolate her then make the offer” my twin told me.
In the cabin wrapped in snow I asked her to accept us. My identical twin walked in, our clothing melted away leaving an illicit menage a trois.

training - station - jug

training - station - jug

“Folks, we is the Chattahoochee Station Band,” he shouted as the crowd cheer and threw bottles at the chicken wire. “On washboard is Muskrat Joe. Pickin’ Banjo, One-eyed Fats. Our fiddler-in-training, Sweet Dee McGee. And Me on jugs is your host, Cotton Dick.”

With that, they hooted into playing Dooley.

alpha - crest - kind

alpha - crest - kind

It was the kind of fight where two alphas battled for dominance. Everyone had gathered at the crest of the hill to witness the result, except for me. My mom was one of the combatants, and she fought so that I might live. Now, death was both of our fates.

vibrate ■ check ■ thread

Last edited:
Back