Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

Vibrate - check - thread

My first chance I had to go to the restroom. Sitting, doing my business, my phone starts to vibrate in my pocket. Can’t get it out, so I stand…catching my finger on a loose thread. Phone comes out, also the check I had - both into the toilet – shit!

Thunder - festival - river

Thunder - festival - river

"Hurry up, I can hear them starting," I told my date. We were headed to the bandstand at the Rockabilly Music Festival out by the river.

Looking up at the sky, he retorted, "That's not music... that's thunder."

I ended up half naked running through puddles in my bare feet.

red - pathways - binder

Last edited:
Red - pathways - binder

I read the binder next to me as my fingers played through her fiery red pubic hair. “This is where the Base Chakra lies – the energy center for sexuality, lust, obsession and sensuality. From here we can trace pathways to the others.”

“Forget the pathways,” she said. “Fuck me now!”

Obsession - deliver - factory

Obsession - deliver - factory
“You’re gonna give orgasms like an orgasm factory that made too many orgasms and has to sell them directly to consumers at an amazing deal” Steve hyped himself up in the bathroom mirror.

Selling mattresses was his obsession, but tonight he was going to deliver more than just lumbar support.

Apron - grill - vegan

apron - grill - vegan

She smirked at seeing her husband dressed in nothing but a frilly apron and thigh-highs. He was obviously humiliated; yet he "tented" the ruffles. She'd meant for him to grill dinner in that attire. However, maybe she'd opt for a vegan recipe instead. She suddenly had a taste for eggplant.

fan ■ vibe ■ hanger

Last edited:
She smirked to see her husband dressed in nothing but a frilly apron and thigh-highs. He was obviously humiliated; yet he "tented" the ruffles. She'd meant for him to grill dinner in that attire. However, maybe she'd opt for a vegan recipe instead. She suddenly had a taste for eggplant.

fan ■ vibe ■ hanger

The fan wobbled, circulating the warm humid air throughout the cheap room. He stood washing his vibe at the sink, before washing his hands and face a third time, still feeling dirty. Finally the Preacher donned his coat from the wire hanger and left, not speaking a word to the whore.

Craving - tradition - loss

Craving - tradition - loss

To fulfill this craving would go against every established tradition and surely would include the loss of her innocence. But she had to know. She thought about it, and when presented with an opportunity, she felt like she needed to take it. So…..she bought the peanut M&M’s instead of plain!

Remote - vinegar - cellophane

Remote - vinegar - cellophane
With a few familiar clicks on the remote Johnny Cash began playing, covering the sound of the microwave as the smell of vinegar filled the air, the diluted mixture boiling, steam cleaning the appliance. I started peeling the cellophane from the counter, singing “Well I woke up Sunday morning”
Railing - lamp - sharp

Last edited:
Railing - lamp - sharp

She had been railing at me all day long. Nothing I did was going to be satisfactory for her. As I was changing a bulb in a lamp, she threw another sharp barb at me – “Don’t think you’re getting sex anytime soon!”

I answered back, “Don’t think I want too!”

Apartment - bath - level

Apartment - bath - level

He and Amanda had ended their previous dates in her apartment. No sex on her turf.

He decided to level the playing field. Tonight they would end at his apartment.

“Shit!” He hadn’t cleaned his bathroom in weeks.

Sex or cleaning his bathroom?

Celibacy didn’t seem so bad.

Automobile - train - ship

Automobile - train - ship

Henry Ford revolutionized the travel world when he began to mass produce the automobile. Until then, people relied on travel by ship or train.

What most people don’t know is that Henry’s brother Rufus revolutionized sex in moving vehicles by bagging his girlfriend in the backseat of Henry’s Model A.

Flammable - doctrine - rose

Flammable - doctrine - rose

I’m not one to buy pretty roses
I’d rather write dirty proses.

You want romance, wine and dance
I can do that without pants.

You have your classic doctrine of love
Mine needs lube and a latex glove.

You speak of desire, hot and palpable
I hope your sheets are not flammable.

Lens - Card - Recline

lens - card - recline

She inserted the memory card and peered through the lens. The air was cool enough that she could zoom in on the texture of gooseflesh that rose from his skin as he hung suspended and gagged. She reclined in her hammock and watched him, admiring her bunny and her ropework.

soap ■ birthday ■ tent

Soap - birthday - tent

The soap burned the open flesh where the rope had dug into his skin. Despite the pain, he knew as soon as he put his shorts on, he would be pitching a tent. He pondered the only question to ask – what fun could he have with her on HIS birthday?

Annoying - juice - clean

Annoying - juice - clean

"It really is annoying." He said, scrubbing the stain on his shirt.
"And how do you have nothing better than lemon juice to clean blood stains?!" He growled, grabbing the bundled tarp.
“At least you’re not as heavy as the last one” as he dragged Mr. Thomas to the garage.

Flag - trunk - honey

Last edited:
Flag - Trunk - Honey

Sam met at the park to play flag football most Sunday afternoons. Having been gone for 3 months, I wasn't in the mood for niceties or honeyed words. I marched him into the woods, made him stand against the trunk of the big Maple tree and thoroughly tapped his sap.

stairs ■ time ■ gyrate

Stairs - time - gyrate

He went to his window this time – there she was! She came up the stairs and into her room. She got naked, and as he watched, she was pressing against herself with her hand. Her hips began to gyrate – was she okay? If he called 911, he would get caught!

Curve - zero - elevate

curve - zero - elevate

She had zero doubt that he was watching again, which is why she decided to put on a show. Naked and revealing her slender curves, she climbed upon her bed and opened her legs just so. Elevated before the window, they'd both enjoy every movement of her hand and hips.

pencil ■ key ■ realized

Pencil - key - realized

He picked up a pencil and nervously tapped it on the window sill. He knew where they kept their emergency key, so he could let himself in. But they had never even spoken before. Why was this attraction so strong? As he watched, he realized why – she had incredible breasts!

Wonder - bold - confused

Wonder - bold - confused

Confused and hurt, she sat back and looked at the computer screen. Nothing changed from this perspective, it was still there... he was still there locked in her arms as bold as day. Just like before. Was it any wonder she had hired an investigator to help with her divorce?

writing - blue - monopoly

Writing - blue - monopoly

“Remember when we played strip Monopoly and you were the perverted banker?”

I did.

“And when I helped you with your writing assignment while giving you a blowjob?”

Yes.

“Don’t they mean anything?”

“They did, until I saw your feet up in the back window of the neighbor’s blue Volvo.”

Temper - vertical - pixie

Temper - vertical - pixie

John’s nearly Puritanical devotion to rationality and his dedication to behavior that befits a God-fearing man typically tempered any ardent emotion. Add to that the strictures of the vertical social structure which he sat atop. But seeing Greta, that pixie wench, fixed his mind on amorous, horizontal adventures.

Brick - wine - demagogue

Brick - wine - demagogue

He was a shyster, a demagogue who knew what women wanted to hear. He would wine and dine them, filling their minds with nonsense, until he got them in his bed.

It didn’t bother me, until he used my girl. Now I want to put a brick through his skull….

Lemon - difficulty - radical

Lemon, difficulty, radical

Miss Lemon always had difficulty dealing with Poirot's dark moods when he was involved in a case. So, she shrugged her woollen dress to the floor and sighed. Admittedly the corset and fishnets were a radical solution but something had to be done, she thought,as she headed for his study.

Gerbil, trapeze, wood.

[Outstanding literary post, chris2c4u - welcome to this thread. Please keep contributing].

Gerbil, trapeze, wood

Back