Words of Wisdom featuring Gracie and the Dragon

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas today. :)

Merry Christmas to you, Dragon!

“Lucy, tell us a really bad Christmas joke!”
Okay!
What do you call a frozen elf hanging from the ceiling?
An elfcicle!
tenor.gif

“Hey Lucy, tell us another one!”

Okay!
What did one snowman say to the other?
I couldn't hear them, so I have snow-idea!

giphy.gif

What’s that? You want more?

Okay!
What do snowmen eat for lunch?
Iceburgers!
Emma-Stones-Hysterical-Laugh-Gif.gif

OK you asked for it.

Why dont you see baby snowmen?
Because they have snowballs.

Haha!

Okay...
What do snowmen wear on their heads?
Ice caps!
530739.gif

(Sorry everyone for the Bad Jokes. Just wishing to spread some laughter in an often stressful and difficult day :rose:)

Haha!

Okay...
What do snowmen wear on their heads?
Ice caps!
530739.gif

(Sorry everyone for the Bad Jokes. Just wishing to spread some laughter in an often stressful and difficult day :rose:)

Why is Santa in trouble with Mrs clause.

Because of all the ho ho ho's

Merry Christmas to everyone, with the hopes that we all find our way, or stay on the good paths we've found in our lives.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSArLp07WafrHaUtSH7bncyDPIQR5iov0gOg8FBBXldKyvHPtHM9Q

Merry Christmas to everyone, with the hopes that we all find our way, or stay on the good paths we've found in our lives.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSArLp07WafrHaUtSH7bncyDPIQR5iov0gOg8FBBXldKyvHPtHM9Q

I’ll cheers to that, HB. :rose:

:heart:

Your family, or members thereof, may drive you absolutely bonkers (I have several), and perhaps this holiday season is the only, or one of the few times, you see or talk to them all year, but aside from the presence of 'TRUE' dysfunction, they are family, after all. It's the gene pool that decides, and sometimes it's up to you to be the lifeguard.

Well said, Dragon. Another great audio. :rose:

6d95bcdccf8aa77511c7426a11ffd3e4--love-yourself-first-love-yourself-quotes.jpg

Your family, or members thereof, may drive you absolutely bonkers (I have several), and perhaps this holiday season is the only, or one of the few times, you see or talk to them all year, but aside from the presence of 'TRUE' dysfunction, they are family, after all. It's the gene pool that decides, and sometimes it's up to you to be the lifeguard.

Interesting and thought provoking words, HB. Thank you so much for sharing. :rose:

No family is perfect.
We argue, we fight , we even stop talking to one another.
But in the end, family is family. The love will always be there.

Dearest Lit-Peeps,

For anyone struggling to fall asleep, I found this wonderful Celtic/environment piece on YouTube.

Click here.

It worked beautifully as a simple ambiance to fall asleep to, but also as a calming background for my meditation practice this morning. If anyone tries it, let me know what you think? Or if you have others, please feel free to share.

Now that the holidays are nearly over and I feel myself returning slowly, I’ll be planning my audios (for both private and public listening). If you have any suggestions/questions please message Dragon or myself. Whether it’s themes for ramblings/babblings, advice, silly suggestions for fun and joy, we want to know. So don’t be afraid...reach out and send us a PM.

I also want to thank you for your patience with me. For those who reached out, I also deeply thank you. Your kindness has helped me through a truly difficult time of year for me. I gift a piece of my heart to you all.

As always, I hope you’re all well. Keep looking after yourselves and each other.

All my love,
Lucy :rose:
s-b530d4826c61825dffb30080488230781a02bf89.gif

Dearest Lit-Peeps,

For anyone struggling to fall asleep, I found this wonderful Celtic/environment piece on YouTube.

Click here.

It worked beautifully as a simple ambiance to fall asleep to, but also as a calming background for my meditation practice this morning. If anyone tries it, let me know what you think? Or if you have others, please feel free to share.

Now that the holidays are nearly over and I feel myself returning slowly, I’ll be planning my audios (for both private and public listening). If you have any suggestions/questions please message Dragon or myself. Whether it’s themes for ramblings/babblings, advice, silly suggestions for fun and joy, we want to know. So don’t be afraid...reach out and send us a PM.

I also want to thank you for your patience with me. For those who reached out, I also deeply thank you. Your kindness has helped me through a truly difficult time of year for me. I gift a piece of my heart to you all.

As always, I hope you’re all well. Keep looking after yourselves and each other.

All my love,
*hugs Lucy*

Dearest Lit-Peeps,

Click here.

All my love,

-Hugs-

Happy new year, hun. :kiss:

Back