Words of Wisdom featuring Gracie and the Dragon

"If you sincerely love 90% of who I am,
I may be willing to donate 10% to who you want me to be."

Quitting...

Dearest LitPeeps,

I won’t apologise for being so flaky/difficult to catch lately. I’ve needed time to deal with life. But I did see this video today, and thought I’d share it.

There’s nothing wrong with quitting things that harm you/no longer serve a positive reason in your life. It’s okay to let things go and embrace change. It’s all okay.

‘I Quit’ video by Prince EA

I truly do hope this finds you all well. I hope you’re looking after yourselves.

Yours,
Lucy :rose:

Dearest Lit-Peeps,

I found this video and felt the need to share. For anyone struggling with depression or anxiety at the moment, this might be something you’d find useful. Cara Delevingne’s words are far more eloquent than mine.

Cara Delevingne’s Advice on Overcoming Depression and Anxiety

Please keep looking after yourself and each other.

All my love,
giphy.gif

Edit:
I’m going to add Chris Evan’s Advice on Anxiety and Depression as well. I may have linked it before, but it truly connects with me.

Last edited:

This is a good topic, thanks for sharing Dragon. I agree that living in the moment, enjoying the people you journey with and those that comprises the whole experience is far more important than trying to look for signs to follow in the hopes of getting to your destination.

I hope you are feeling better now Dragon. Drink lemon, turmeric and apple cider mixed together, it works best for me and my daughter when we catch a cold. Get well :rose:

It’s Okay To Not Be Okay

Dearest Lit-Peeps,

Here’s a mindflow on giving yourself permission to not be okay. And I’ll warn you, I’m not my usual bubbly self. This is me once I’ve calmed from a PTSD attack. This is me at my rawest. And I’m not sure if it’ll help anyone out there. But if anything, I hope it allows you to see that you aren’t alone when things are dark.

It’s Okay To Not Be Okay Audio

If you need an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on, Dragon and I are always here...just a PM away. And if you have any ideas for topics of discussion or anything of the like, I welcome you to please post here or send us a PM.

Please look after yourself.

All my love,
giphy.gif

Dearest Lit-Peeps,

Here’s a mindflow on giving yourself permission to not be okay. And I’ll warn you, I’m not my usual bubbly self. This is me once I’ve calmed from a PTSD attack. This is me at my rawest. And I’m not sure if it’ll help anyone out there. But if anything, I hope it allows you to see that you aren’t alone when things are dark.

It’s Okay To Not Be Okay Audio

If you need an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on, Dragon and I are always here...just a PM away. And if you have any ideas for topics of discussion or anything of the like, I welcome you to please post here or send us a PM.

Please look after yourself.

All my love,
giphy.gif

Amazing audio. True, raw, descriptive.:heart:

Back