What's Crossing Your Mind? - Take III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl: all I want is a hand-crafted message that takes into account the thousand million things I've mentioned in the fifteen years I've been on this site. Is that so hard?

Guy: *does so*

Girl: what the fuck? You fucking creeper? Have you been stalking me all this time? Weirdo ...

When did posting on social media* about your period become I think? I was just on insta and there were TWO separate people (well one is a sex shop) posting about theirs. Is this what people do now? What am I missing? Do any of you tell everyone your cycle details?

*eta an open page with your PII/actual name associated with it. Not a private space you can determine who can see what.

Fuck Thanksgiving, Xmas, New Years, Valentine’s Day, St. Pat, did I miss any? I hate all that crap! I like fireworks and and Halloween.😁

I’m good with St Patty’s. I’m part Irish and not just on that day. I’m good with Independence Day (my bday is th day before) and Halloween is my fav.

I’m good with St Patty’s. I’m part Irish and not just on that day. I’m good with Independence Day (my bday is th day before) and Halloween is my fav.

Halloween is the only holiday I actually like. I tolerate Independence Day mostly because of the food and the fact I can wander away to a quiet spot easily. Fuck the rest of them. Cooped up in small houses with people I don’t like or talk to except for those meals. Boo! So I stopped going. Someone comes and takes my kid. He likes those people he can deal with them.

Halloween is the only holiday I actually like. I tolerate Independence Day mostly because of the food and the fact I can wander away to a quiet spot easily. Fuck the rest of them. Cooped up in small houses with people I don’t like or talk to except for those meals. Boo! So I stopped going. Someone comes and takes my kid. He likes those people he can deal with them.

The night before Thanksgiving is one of the biggest drinking nights of the year. Ive missed my share of Thanksgiving dinners. One year my mom and dad showed up at my place unannounced. The girl I was with ran to the bathroom to get dressed.

The night before Thanksgiving is one of the biggest drinking nights of the year. Ive missed my share of Thanksgiving dinners. One year my mom and dad showed up at my place unannounced. The girl I was with ran to the bathroom to get dressed.

Your parents fault! I have been skipping everything since June, weddings, funerals, baptisms. I just decided that sharing blood does not obligate me to spend time with people I don’t like. Since that is my choice, I call someone tell them if they want to see my kid to come get him. Someone always does and then they bring him back. I really do not care that I don’t get a plate of my aunts awful greens or my mothers dry as fuck dressing. I get a nice quiet day to myself.

Your parents fault! I have been skipping everything since June, weddings, funerals, baptisms. I just decided that sharing blood does not obligate me to spend time with people I don’t like. Since that is my choice, I call someone tell them if they want to see my kid to come get him. Someone always does and then they bring him back. I really do not care that I don’t get a plate of my aunts awful greens or my mothers dry as fuck dressing. I get a nice quiet day to myself.

Most of my family has passed so once in a while I’ll join an aunt or uncle for dinner. More often it’s whomever’s house I crashed at

Most of my family has passed so once in a while I’ll join an aunt or uncle for dinner. More often it’s whomever’s house I crashed at

I disowned them all so it’s just me and the kiddo. I don’t miss a single thing about those nightmare people. I only do anything for Xmas at all for my kids sake and that is small. Might tell him to get his gifts from his grands this year cuz I am sick of all that crap. The bad date rape music, fake cheer and faker holiday cards. And the flashing lights just give me a headache. Blah!
I don’t even drink on the holidays. Lol. I would work them if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back