When to take that chat to PM or Lit Chat

ToPleaseHim

JtohisPB/Brooke :)
Folks, we get it. “Lit’s a sex forum,” right? Well, yes, but it’s also a community with much more going on in the threads than cyber sex. There are lots of places to get your freak on here:

You could take it to PM.

You could take it to Lit Chat (there’s also a private room feature that is probably more satisfying for most for cyber play. Unlike PMs, the posts won’t stick around forever - which will be preferred by some and not by others).

You could take it to the Sexual Role Playing forum (which also has rules, expectations, and norms. Read the stickies).

Make your own thread and title it appropriately so people know what they are about to read. (And if people come in your thread and criticize or try to take over, report the posts).

What you shouldn’t do: take over threads with sexy times. People aren’t consenting to be part of it, even though this is a sex based site.

Folks, we get it. “Lit’s a sex forum,” right? Well, yes, but it’s also a community with much more going on in the threads than cyber sex. There are lots of places to get your freak on here:

You could take it to PM.

You could take it to Lit Chat (there’s also a private room feature that is probably more satisfying for most for cyber play. Unlike PMs, the posts won’t stick around forever - which will be preferred by some and not by others).

You could take it to the Sexual Role Playing forum (which also has rules, expectations, and norms. Read the stickies).

Make your own thread and title it appropriately so people know what they are about to read. (And if people come in your thread and criticize or try to take over, report the posts).

What you shouldn’t do: take over threads with sexy times. People aren’t consenting to be part of it, even though this is a sex based site.
how do you go PM private ?

All PMs are private. Click on the envelope in the tool bar at the top or click on someone’s profile and, from there, click “start conversation.” As long as they have PMs enabled, you can send them a direct message this way.

You could take it to PM.

So what are you wearing?

Wait.
Has everyone been told?

And by that I mean,
lit's obnoxious couple.
Yeah.
Them.
Oh, thank goodness…I thought it was just my negative a$$ that vomits a little in her mouth each time she sees them following each other. 🙄

You could take it to PM.

I have a question. Who was the couple that was so annoying that they got their own sticky? There have been a lot of annoying couples over the years. Hell, I've probably been annoying at some point. Not really. That could never happen.

But what the hell does someone have to do on this site to get their own sticky? That's a level of annoying I cannot even comprehend. And how do I get my own sticky?

As such, please provide names and examples.

Thank you kindly,

Watchful And Nosy Keeper Enjoying Rumours

Last edited:
I have a question. Who was the couple that was so annoying that they got their own sticky? There have been a lot of annoying couples over the years. Hell, I've probably been annoying at some point. Not really. That could never happen.

But what the hell does someone have to do on this site to get their own sticky? That's a level of annoying I cannot even comprehend. And how do I get my own sticky?

Thank you kindly,

I do think there may be one couple that is behind most of the posts, but I really don’t see it unless it gets reported. And there’s not just one couple doing this, though. Taking over a game thread with excessive over-the-top PDA is just poor taste at best, pulling others into one’s kink without consent at worst. There’s definitely a line. I never thought I would be an arbiter of such a line, but here I am lol. Sometimes people just need to get a room, you know?

Thank you kindly,

Keep up old man.

Thank you kindly,

Yeah, I was secretly hoping it was us annoying the shit outta people 😡

Keep up old man.

I’m trying! But there are many annoying people on this site. It’s hard to tell which one is annoying enough to get a sticky.

However, I’m quite jealous that two annoying fuckers are getting their own sticky and I have none to my name. I mean, I’m very lovable and the idea of me being annoying enough to get a sticky is just insane. However, maybe there could be a “Here’s how to model your Lit behaviour” thread or something. I’m sure @ToPleaseHim is all open to ideas.

Back