Looking to get the creative juices flowing

Javadevil

Virgin
New to the site and interested in women (single or married) for chats. Married and just looking for some spicy conversation - maybe coffee/rendez-vous if there is a connection and in the Madison area.

Reposting my responses:

Are you male or female? Male

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious Straight

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Jacuzzi

4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex? No

5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? Definitely

6. What is your favorite position? Doggy.

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Slight dom

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Tying up and teasing to orgasm. Teacher/student role play (was a college instructor and yes, I did).

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Giving and told I'm good at it.

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? I.don't care much for blow jobs - it doesn't turn me on.

11. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? No. Someone else's bed/couch? Yes. Sex in a car? Yes. In an airplane? No. On a boat/ship? No

12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? Yes

13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? 6" - it's in the way that you use it.

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Trimmed short

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Conversation

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? Pussy or stomach

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Clarisse

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? No, maybe they were not physically a 10 but had intelligence or made me laugh.

19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Sure, I love watching a woman orgasm, multiple times.

20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? 51, swimmer, avid reader, executive.

21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? So far, yes. Originally here to read stories and wanted to check out the posts and chats because I enjoy talking and meeting new people.

22. Other facts? I'm considered relatively good looking. Educated, but adventurous.

Last edited:
Just so he could say this and we could start allllllllllll over again. *nods

Yes I am not feeling greedy at all today. Just another day.

I am not asking for THAT much, right? 🤔

Back