What's Crossing Your Mind? - Take III

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrissOff

đź’ž kettle đź’ž
Thinking about company that will be coming my way over Thanksgiving. Can't wait!

Why are people constantly angry. I understand sometimes, but you're hurting yourself with the negativity.

Why are people constantly angry. I understand sometimes, but you're hurting yourself with the negativity.

Sometimes people get angry about the ones that are constantly happy. I had some guy act like he totally hated me, and I'd always tease him and try to make him wuv me. When he finally admitted why he was so mean, he said he hates the type of people that are always happy and smiling. And then we became friends. :)

Sometimes people get angry about the ones that are constantly happy. I had some guy act like he totally hated me, and I'd always tease him and try to make him wuv me. When he finally admitted why he was so mean, he said he hates the type of people that are always happy and smiling. And then we became friends. :)

I am so mad at you and your friend right now Tiamo!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Damn I can't do it. :D:D:D

1. sleeping
  2. my wonderful orgasms today
  3. my ear infection. :(

Now I'm imaging engaging in intelligent conversation, off the grind at a slowly increasing pace, until it hits a fevered climax and someone yells out a philosopher's name, and falls, sweaty back to their seat and requests a 5-minute breather.

Literally, in the future, every word will literally become literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back