The Sexual Encounters with a Explorer. (Closed for Ash 13)

I decide to choose the Artifact Musketeers. Figure a known group coykd kead to potentially big finds which would make by blog views explode. I decide to get “dolled up” and flaunt my assets to meet them. I choose the following

https://www.missguidedus.com/thigh-high-split-maxi-skirt-mauve

Dressy with a sexy flair and showing off my 40” long legs

I ring a front buzzer by a security door and await response of any kind. Looking at my makeup in my hand mirror one last time to ensure i look good.

Last edited:
"State your business with the Artifact musketeers Please."-a voice asked as she coudl see a camera so they knew she was a very sexy woman.-

“My name is Kimberly Cumstrom. Blogger and explorer in training i guess you could say. Always looking for cool artifacts and rare hidden tresure. I was told you and your group coukd help me find what i seek, for my blog that is. You guys willing to help a girl out?” The last couple words i say with a flirtatious tone hoping it will score me bonus points and allow me to gain entry.

“We don’t share our info with any one.”-As the one guys talks about policy the rest see her lean backin a almost submissive body language .-“Wait Kalif oerhaps we should share but she needs to offer us something good inreturn what can you offer us?”-The 10 men look to her.-

I say “offer nothing i have no gems or jewels on me, maybe a share of you help me and we find some i prove my explorer skills then” they scoff at me calling myself an “explorer” when they see me as a run of the mill blogger. They say i must “prove” my worthiness to them. They send a blade to me through a portal in the gate and “order” me to cut off my clothing so it cant be saved,( to prove what to them?) as they say....

“i think a test before we do a test of knowledge... answer our 5 questions and we will let you explore.”

“Question 1: What is being guarded in the tomb of montezuma?”

“Question 2: What method is there to test for traps

“Question 3: You have the blood stone ruby and its cursed do you keep it hidden and get back home or do you Keep it out and not believe superstittion.”

“Question 4: With The lost treasure of America where is the first clue?”

“Question 5: You are deep in a quick sand pit what do you do?”

-they waited for her to answer them.-

The “great” exploer society and these bonehead questions are what they come up with? I think to myself arrogantly...
1. reasures he was burried with
2. Check out clues to type of potential trap
3. Keep the stone hidden, most of those “curses” are ancient folklore to scare away outsiders.
4. The first clue is in Washington the capital
5. To escape quicksand, slowly rock your legs to break the suction then slowly pull one legfree at a time as you wil only sink to yiur waist.

I patiently await to see if i have “passed “ their test as I stand at the entry gate. Then i hear them scoff as i dont feel confident on my answers. Wondering how many i got wrong.

Last edited:
-they looked.-“your answers are all wrong.”-they said.-

1: He was burried with a curse to haunt those who discovered andnwent to it
2: You are to toss a stone or use smoke.
3:you always return them once you learn of a curse
4:its in philly
5:you actually just swim out of it as there is not enough suction.”

i suppose if your not smart enough maybe we can give you a endurance test but are you really up for it.”

“Endurance test?!” I scoff. “What kind of test. I am a good explorer and hear your group is top notch. Msybe youre just all talk. Your experience and my passion would make a good combo to make us all rich. So gonna open this gate or do i stand here foolish all day while others hunt for my, I mean “ our” tressures.

“you need to prove your self some how. It takes a lot to make us tired but i don’t think you can stack up to us in endurance i think you will shiver and cry. After all sex is the best endurance but you probbably can’t take 7 men and what we can dish out its the same if savages took you for themnselves.”

“You couldn’t handle me and these mile long legs. I can ourkast any endurance test you throw at me. Gonna let me so we can actually talk business? Or just gonna gawk at my statuesque frane boys” i say seni annoyed by your sex endurance test comment, treating it as merely a joke in bad taste not thinking you were serious. The gate opens. I begin to enter then....

-They grab her.-"YOu accepted."-they bring her to a room and toss her on a bed.-"now if you want to get in to this club you need to pas sex with all 13 of us until were done if you pass out before then...your out of the club."

Before i know what hits me, I am stripped naked and my arms held over my head. One jokes that i “talk too much” and a cock is stuffed on my mouth. Hands roam over my perky breasts, the guys complimenting them. Then one explorer of the group says “lets begin honey” and with that his cock, long and not too thick, enters me. After about 10 minites he goes soft and three more men take their turn. The leader then comes back “into the line” for another round. I try to protest that that is “cheating” but my protests ate met with a cock down my throat as he says my pussy is so tight he just couldnt resist. 9 more men yet to go.

-Hands roam her body as cock is stuffed in her mouth taking turns letting it be shoved and stuffed in her tight hot mouth so warm. Her nipples played with her ass and pussy spanked showing they are in control.-

I try to control the depth that their cocks sink into my mouth by pushing on thighs of whomever is currently fucking my face. All i can muster is slight gagging sounds as they pump my throat holding me in place. Hands roaming my bald slit as they compliment the smooth nature of it as well as how tight is is as im “inspected” like a piece of meat. “Hope you are on pill honey we dont pull out” one says mockingly.
Fortunately I am as i see what they have in store for my endurance “test”. My body jumps a bit as is being stimulated as all my sensitive areas being stimulated at tgecsame time.

-She takes cum shot after cum shot in her throat as she is now being double penetrated and fucked in her mouth all three holes being fucked and used she can feel clamps on her nipples as slaps come to her ass. a Hand tugs on the clamps that are on her nipples.-

My eyes roll back in my head as wave after wave of orgasms rock my body. My breathing very labored and i look like i have run a marathon by the exhausted expression upon my face. Just when i dont think i can handle any more and am aboit to fade somehow I Get a second wind and make it through, barely making it as still breathing hard and fast as i try to compose myself, but nonetheless I have passed their “test”. Hopefully anyway..

-they clean up and cleaned her up.-“Fine you pass and you want to travel with is right?”-the head of the group says.-“think you can be our servant and assistant to do as we want.”-knowing she will want this oppotunity.-

I nod yes knowing their reputation for finding some ofvthe world’s finest treasure which will only help my blog become more popular, so maybe its my young naive nsture but I agree. Just then they toss me my “uniform” they want me to have. Not super practical i think. But my inner girly girl simply thinks plently of selfie opportunities in my explorer “fashion”. I get dressed in the following....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ladies-S...ess-Zoo-Keeper-Crocodile-Hunter-/401086978875

as they tell me what site is next snd what will be expected as we travel like what i can and cant do.

-They tell her to go pack and be back to the air port for terminal 1 gate 5 ask for the Explorer ticket at the customer desk we got a private plane. They grin and let her go. When you arrive you get looks in the uniform we fave you which we gave you 5 of them to go off of. when you get on the plane its a huge living room with plenty of spaces to sit and three bed rooms thats how big it is.-“16 hours to our destination the Large tombs of Egypt are our main target and there is plenty of treasure.”-One looked to her and caressed her leg reminding her she is there personal toy pretty much but will let her get a share of her treasure and will help.-“mmm what under wear are you wearing sexy.”

Whether I like it or not I have to “play ball” with this group to get to good sites for my blog. Instead of answering I simply stand up and undo my dress dropping it to the floor. Revealing my lacy tan front hook bra, matching lacy boy short panties to him. Clad now just in my bra and panties with my safari hat and heels I sit back down. The one who asked the question seems very impressed by my body and says “you will remain just like that for remainder of flight”. I think he’s joking and when i go to get up he hits a button on my seat which fully reclines it. “Relax Miss Cumstrom its gonna be a long flight”. He chuckles.

“you might as well stay like that baby its a long flight and as long as you do as we want you will be famous like we promised.”-He caressed her pussy through her panties.-“mmm your perky little tits are adorable to.”-Seeing her hold back a moan and see her turning a bit red.-“Go on you can moan.”

Being in just the safari hat, bra panties and heels makes me blush. Even though not really a “ public” place since just I and the explorers, still not my bedroom so me just in my underwear causes me to blush although it does feel a bit naughty and taboo which makes me a bit wet. I wonder what each will want as the long flight rolls on to our destination.

-One takes her to the little private area they had each with a small area with a bed in there private plane he smiled.-“so i found out your a amature blogger and you have discovered a bit and i saw you had some adventures you want to share what kind of adventure makes you wet.”-Boldly he puts a hand between her legs and rubs her pussy inside her panties and one hand pulled her close rubbing her breast.-

"Being accidentally exposed in public" I moan softly, not wanting to but the body betrays me. Rubbing my thighs together as you can tell the rubbing my my breasts is breaking my focus and diva like will a bit as my nipples are growing stiff like pencil erasers. I then hear a RRIIPP and see my panties being held aloft by the explorer as he holds them like a trophy. " I owe you a pair Miss Custom, Asia has some of the finest silk material we could always check out" His eyes fixated on my smooth hairless pussy as he speaks.

Back