Pay the rent...or??? (closed for Becaa57)

I smile and looking at you. "I can see that Daddy's ready!!!" I straddle you again, starting with your shoulders rubbing them from neck out to the arms and down the arms, I keep working on you, actually building up a bit of a sweat. As I move down your body, I slide back, first lower stomach then you hips, feeling your erection pressing against my bottom. Then have to move even lower, I raise up, and reach down to lay your erection on your stomach before going down on it, so now it is pressed between us. "Ohhhh" escapes from the sensations. I start massage more and in the process slide up and down on you, I can see from your face and hear from your breathing it is affecting you as much as it is me. Telling myself, that you're not going inside me, I continue working, sliding slowly down.

For some unknown reason I enjoyed when she responded back with “Daddy’s ready!”

It was hard to just lay there and look relaxed, especially as she was working up a small sweat which glistened nicely on her breasts. It was taking a lot of effort to not reach up and cup my hands on them and tease her nipples. She was shifting lower and had to. Raise up and handle my erection then quite the sensation as she sat back down and trapped it there.

That brief hesitation and eye contact, both of us knowing each of us was enjoying the moment. This was her first direct touch of me. As she started the massage back up, her movements couldn’t hide sliding back and forth along my cock. Each of us lost in our private enjoyment. It wouldn’t take much movement on my part to….

And then she slid down further working my legs and I sprang free…

As I slide down further, I have to decide how to handle your erection, I loved the feel of it rubbing against me, and I know I could very easily have cum from that sensation. I work around it for now, massaging your abs lightly then firmer on your upper thighs, putting extra lotion when I take you in my hand and massage your erection for a minute, your pre-cum adding to the slippery lotion. I work down your thighs, but as you did yesterday pay occasional visits to keep you hard and close. "So Daddy :) are you going to want a happy ending today??" Smiling at you, but putting the decision in your hands.

Lost in the sensation of her hands on me. It had to be similar to what she had felt was my guess. Everything wanting to be touched at once. That gleam 9n her eye with a mischievous smile, knowing exactly what she was doing.

“I’ll opt for the happy ending…just realize you can’t carry me up to bed.”

"Had a feeling you were going to say yes :) and don't worry I'm not planning on taking yo to bed ;)" As I move back up, "I'm going to do what I hope will work for both of us" My heart is pounding because of what I'm planning on doing and while I don't plan on having sex per se, this is as close as we can get to it. But it's something I want to do as much of a thank you to your for last night in so many ways, but also for me.
I'm back up over your erection and reaching to lay you straight on your stomach I lower back down onto you, similar to earlier, but this time I make sure my lips are open and you are right up against me, my clit and vagina riding on your cock. Looking in your eyes I start moving forward and backwards, being sure to always stay in contact and also that you don't slip inside. When I see you hands coming up, probably to touch my breasts I grab them and hold onto them. "Don't touch!!! This is going to be all me" Continue the movement, getting a rhythm going, moaning in pleasure. "This feels fantastic something I've never done before!!!"

Admittedly, her handling me was feeling so good and her making sure I was well seated between her lips. As much as I wanted to feel both those breasts at once I complied. Her movement of slip and slide was almost excruciatingly slow, and the edging it was causing was intense. The direct eye contact added another level of communication, both of us having some dreamy looks as each of us were riding those private waves of pleasure. Despite what she said, I placed my hands on her thighs, just for the feel of her body.

I keep looking at you as I slide up and down. You're getting wetter and slipperier from my juices. I realize that it may be harder to keep me from cuming then to get you to cum, but I'm determine that you will. You disobey me when you move your hands to my thighs, but as you squeeze softly I'm guessing feeling my muscles working I'm ok with it. "I want you to cum first, this is your happy ending"

Her movements were slow and deliberate, and I noticed that look on her face, similar to the night before, where she was so close having an intense orgasm. And so was I. I could feel her hips shift and her pelvis tilt to get more pressure on her clit on that back stroke. Her body telling her what to do to get that freefall. That intense concentration on her face as she struggled to keep eye contact. And all of that was too much for me...that sensation inside my cock and balls of movement and pressure, that feeling of it moving up and my balls contracting. Hands squeezing her thighs as my cum shot out...

Watching your face as I move, seeing a change that I think means you're about to cum, then your hands tightening on my thighs and your cock pulsing against me as you moan and start shooting all over your stomach and chest, that's what I was waiting for, and I let my orgasm flow over me, another very intense one. My hands on your arms, gripping you as I cum and rub and cum on you, this one lasting so much longer, finally subsiding. I collapse onto you feeling your sperm coating my breasts and stomach as I lay on your body, my head against your shoulder, kissing your neck. "That was a very happy ending"

Becca collapsed on me as she repeatedly rode her own orgasm, her own tremors dying off as slowly as last night. Wrapping my arms around her enjoying her feel of contentment and warmth. Hands sliding down to her small ass and squeezing it, already thinking about what it would be like.

"Very happy indeed, and it appears you enjoyed it also. It could easily become a nice addition to laps and bourbon...and who knows what"

I am enjoying the feeling of this, my body against yours, even the knowledge that your sperm is on both of us. Your hand on my back down to my ass and up.
"I loved it!!!!! An addition to the laps and bourbon, are you trying to corrupt me Daddy??? " Snuggling against you, in no hurry to move

This was comfortable...a sexy young lady nestled tight against me and that unique feel sweat and cum doing it's part to hold us together.

"Corrupt you?? Like being kinky, corruption is a matter of perspective. One's definition can shift based on pleasure achieved. And, I'm pretty sure you can't corrupt the willing."

I smile at that. "I guess you are right, can't corrupt the willing, I was very willing tonight. As far as kinky goes, I don't think I qualify for that. Maybe something we can work on? I don't know if I'm ready for that yet though"

"Sometimes you may not know you are ready for it, or you need that push to accept it. Everyone has thoughts..and you know that's true. I'm always game to work on what you want or the push to get you there Becca. Just like that touch I did that you wanted repeated that felt good and you never expected it. No rush, you are still getting past other things."

Her body slipped to the side, her legs encompassing one of mine.

Sliding to lay up against you, Looking at you as we talk. "I don't know what I'm ready for to be honest, some day's I'm shocked that I am ok just being nude with you, other times I want more" Reaching out and running my finger through the sperm still on your body, feeling it slippery to the touch. "I think I have told you, but the only man I've been intimate with was Bobby, before you I'd never seen a nude man except him" Thinking back I have to chuckle. "He'd never believe this would happen to me/us. I don't know how it happened. I always thought I'd be comfortable being nude, I went nude at home a lot, but nude with a different man? Even the going back to my apartment and your neighbor watching me, for some reason feels almost natural to me." tracing a pattern on your chest. "I'm not ready to be more intimate with you though, not totally"

"Intimacy is more than just physical, and you are just beginning to realize that I think."

Her fingers tracing against my skin and naturally causing a reaction. Not often I've experienced such straight forward openness.

"But I'm willing to appreciate you and satisfy mutual needs like these last two nights. Your mindset has to be ready for what you may secretly want but timid to admit."

While she traced her fingers on my chest, my hand reached down to her pussy and teased it. "Just let it happen, little one."

"I'm learning that, and that there can be intimacy without a serious relationship, I guess I just want to explore it more if you are willing to teach and guide me" Feeling your fingers teasing my pussy. I moan softly, and slide my hand down to hold you, feeling you getting hard again. Looking down your body, I see a bit of your sperm on your chest and without overthinking it, I lick it off. "You came a lot!! You know, at least in my opinion"

"More than willing, Becca."

Her tongue was electric.. And thoughts of using mine on her.

"Your ready for exploration I'm sure."

My fingers slide into her just to hear her gasp.

"Let's just go slow, you know my neighbor needs his late night fix. Some laps and reflection time?"

As I licked up your sperm, it crossed my mind, that I always spat Bobby's out when he didn't pull out in time, I never would have done this for him. Then your fingers go deeper into me. I gasp from both surprise and pleasure.

Looking at you as if you're crazy, but realizing that it is time to call it a night soon, "Yes I guess so, he does enjoy the sight I know :). untangling from you as I get up, then go jump into the pool with your right on my heels. We do our laps, working off the energy that was building up,also letting me calm down and probably you too. After I finish mine, which I noticed was a couple laps after you finished, I pull myself out. Toweling off as I see you looking at me. A smile comes to my lips.
"A drink sounds good now"

Laps complete and I watched her toweling off and how her hands touched her body. That look of wanting more. Pouring us both a night cap and tossing it back.

“You know you want this…”

taking the drink from you, sipping it as I look at you. "Yes I do want it" feels different for both of us to be standing like this. After I finish the drink, I hand it back. "Well think I will head upstairs, oh what is your neighbors name?"

It was nice to hear her gasp as my fingers slid into her...and smart of her to jump in and give us both some time to cool off. Exploring Becca was going to be a pleasure and how long she could hold out. But a long list of things to keep her occupied in the meantime. I don't think either of us wanted to call it a night, but both of us knew it was the right thing to do. And in a way, what we were doing was like emotionally edging ourselves. She turned and headed towards her stairs with just a small swagger to that young ass. I didn't see it as her showing off, more of being quite pleased with herself for my happy ending, which included hers.

"His name is Mack by the way. While with a direct view of you as you enter your apartment, he probably can only see a bit of the pool deck. See you tomorrow night."

Walking up the stairs, thinking about what just happened, and knowing that I've turned a corner in my life. I feel like I'm redefining who I am as a person, spending time with George the swimming nudity, the drinking but more importantly the touches finishing in orgasms for both of us. Something the Becca who was with Bobby would never ever do. As I go up, and see Mack sitting watching for me. I stop wave at him, calling out a "Hi Mack" before heading in. Noting that he seemed to enjoy looking at my small breasts too. Maybe some guys do like them small.
Climbing nude into bed, I touch and finger myself to another orgasm, remembering the feel of your cock pulsing against me, and then the warmth of our sperm on my body when I lay on you.
Waking up the next day, for the normal routine of school. Although I agree to have another dinner date. Then a busier then normal night at work, still thinking I should look for a new job.
Finally back home, the night is quiet, I go up to my room, get ready for the pool, walking down, waving at Mack. and starting my laps.

I close my laptop working more than I needed to. I hear her car pull in and shortly after she makes the way down to the pool. Amazed at how proud of her body she is and the openness she has about displaying it. I could fully understand why Mack enjoyed his views. I thought about how soon she would want some "teaching and guiding". Her hunger and mine needed to be approached slowly, that slow exposure of need to one another. A lot would be expressed in the eyes when the time was right. Heading out poolside and watching her slim form slice through the water. Laying down and watching her was stimulating. I couldn't resist. She pulled out from the water and I was there to towel her off.

As I pull myself out of the water, I see you there holding my towel. Stepping into it as you fold it around me to dry me off. "Thank you, this was unexpected. I haven't been dried off since I was baby" Holding still as you dry my hair and then my body. Your hands move all over my body, neck shoulders breasts back and ass. But not in a sexually touching way, rather a soft almost intimate one. When you're done you lay the towel down on my lounge and I sit, relaxing. "How was your day?"

Back