The Teacher Next Door (Closed for Becaa57)

I took a seat and look at you for a few moments before sighing and beginning to talk. “Listen, about last night. I had no idea what I was thinking. Things just took a turn and I let it get out of hand and I’m really sorry. I hope this doesn’t make things weird because I liked how we were getting along.”

I listen to your apology, knowing as well as I do I know it was extremely difficult for you to get that much of one out. Taking a breath and deciding to own up to my part of it. "It wasn't just you who was getting out of hand, I guess we just got caught up in a situation that neither of us had intention of doing. I apologize for my part of it too. I'm glad you came over honestly it's been eating at me. I think we can get past it, we got past me being such a terrible teacher for you right? We can't forget it happened, so I won't say that. Let's just say it wont happen again?" looking at you, God you're good looking. trying a small joke. "Besides I just found a place I can swim, and I promise will keep my top on next time"

I laugh at your joke. “Yeah don’t wanna let something like a little mistake stop you from getting to swim. Anyway, glad we’re able to put that behind us. Makes me very happy.” I stare at you for a bit, you’re so fucking hit but I keep that too myself and just continue to smile. “So now that we got that out of the way what now?”

I blush as the thought of swimming topless for you pops into my head. Shaking my head I push it down.
"Well I've got a dinner about ready, and Steve just informed me he will eat in town. Would you like to join me for dinner? It will just be you and I this time, but only if you are ok with it"

I'm happier then I should be to hear you say that. "Can you set the table? I'll get the dinner out. Oh I have a new bottle of wine in the wine cabinet would you be so kind as to pour us some?" You do that and then I direct you to sit, while I serve us the food. Sitting down kitty corner to you. I take my wine glass and raise it in a toast to you. "To a restart on our friendship" You oblige, although probably think I'm being silly. We don't talk about much while we are eating, and finish with a carrot cake I made. Pouring us more wine. "Would you like to come out to the deck?" After we are sitting down out there I take sip, then putting it down. "I did want to expand more on my apology to you, not about last night, that was both of us getting carried away. But when I was teaching you." Staring off for a bit trying to figure out how to say this. "You probably weren't aware but I was very new to teaching, in fact I had only taught for 1 year before you showed up in my classroom. I could see very quickly that you were very intelligent and quick minded, but also not applying yourself at all. I didn't know how to deal with that, and as a result try to force you to learn and put in the work. Problem is, you were also pretty stubborn and pushed back. Became a battle of our wills with I don't think either of us winning consistently. I feel if you'd come into my classroom much later, I'd have a lot more tools to work with you." stopping for more wine. "I am very surprised you've turned out as well as you have, but knowing your mother I shouldn't be. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know, why I was a lousy teacher for you"

“You weren’t the only one who was lousy,” I sigh as I look at you. “I should’ve know the whole time that you were trying to help me but I just had to go on and keep acting like an asshole. I sure as hell didn’t make your job any easier. You saw potential in me and just didn’t want me to throw it away. Now that I get that I feel like shir for how I treated you. At least we’re in a better place now, right?” I was glad to be talking this out with you. It made me feel a lot better and it was good to clear the air.

"Well I will admit you made my job very difficult!! But that's in the past now and we have a new relationship starting" maybe relationship is too strong a word, but it's out there. Getting up I go to the railing looking out the the backyard. "It's funny sometimes how life works, someone that I would have never thought of as a friend is now becoming one. A first for me to reconnect with an ex student. There is no telling what the future holds for us, I do hope we remain friends"

“Me too,” I replied with a smile. You were the first friend I made this neighborhood after all. I would hate to lose that over a mistake so it makes me glad that it’s behind us now. “The future is real bright.”

I think back to that night, how carried away we'd gotten. I blushed when I remembered that I'd taken my top and bra off, tossing them on the deck just to feel my skin against yours. "Well it was not the best choice of words, but maybe stopped us from making a mistake in our relationship"

“Exactly. Now we’re in a better place because we moved past it,” I tell you with a smile in my face.

"Yes we are!!! I'm glad" I turn around leaning against the railing as I face you. "I do appreciate you coming by and even more having dinner and spending some time with me. I get the feeling we've turned a corner in our relationship"

“We sure have.” I agree still smiling at you. “And it was no problem. I enjoyed spending time with you.”

I look at my watch, just as the door opens and my husband comes in. He greets you and then me. I tell him his dinner is in the oven, that you and I have already eaten. He says 'Ok' then leaves us to get some food. I look at you "Well I guess this is when we say goodnight. "Will I be able to use your pool tomorrow?"

I nod at you. “Yes you will. Goodnight.” I then walk out of the door and go back home to sleep for the night. The next day comes and I once again take care of my work before I come home. I decide I’m going for a swim in the so I put in the proper attire before heading out to the pool and diving in.

I watch as you leave. Thinking I'm glad we worked that out, it was just a mistake on both our parts. I go in and talk to my husband for a while, then he leaves to work in his office. I sit on the deck for a while, before going to bed. The next morning I'm up doing my run, then a shower and go to school for my classes. When the day is over, I think well hopefully he hasn't changed his mind. Putting on my suit I walk over and ring your doorbell

I was out of the water for a bit when I hear you ring the doorbell and I go and answer it and smile when I see you. “Nice to see you. The water’s waiting for you.”

My heart stops for a beat when you open your door, standing there with a towel wrapped around you and a smile for me. I blush and stammer "ttthank you' Not sure why I'm suddenly nervous but I am. Following your through you house, admiring the muscles that play under your dark skin on your back. You lead me out to the pool. I see you have a towel on a lounge chair, I'm guessing for me, plus some kind of drink. 'For after your swim'. Then you sit on your lounger, waving a hand giving me full access to the pool. I walk to the edge and jump in. The shock of the water takes my breath away, and then I'm getting my strokes evened out so I can do some laps

I watch you in the pool for a bit as I sit on my chair and enjoy my drink. I can’t help but think of how wet your hot body is. I try to stop thinking about that but I can’t. Thoughts of our two wet bodies pressed together as we make love take over my mind and it begins to drive me crazy. I don’t show it however. I decide thst maybe it’s the heat from the sun and I put my drink down and dive back into the water and start doing some more laps of my own.

I'm startled when you jump in too, but then we are doing laps, I try to keep up with you and you and I swim side by side, but I can't do it as long as you, pulling out of the pool, sitting on the edge my chest heaving as I try to catch my breath. You come up beside me and hooking your arms over the edge smile up at me. I say "I hate you!!! But with a smile so you know I don't" then I realize you are very close in fact you arm is pressed against my thigh. You don't say anything, I think maybe he doesn't notice but I do I also realize how close your hand is to me, all you'd have to do is shift and you could be touching me, I wonder would I stop you!!
"I just couldn't keep up with you, that was quite a workout for me."
My whole body feeling the warmth of your arm, I look down at the contrast of your brown skin against my white skin. God so beautiful

I look down and notice the contrast too. It drives me crazy thinking about how could it would feel to be pressed against this beautiful white skin of yours. “Yeah that was some work out, huh? Glad you enjoyed yourself.” Without thinking, I pull you closer to me. Our bodies were now touching. “This pool is great. I’m so glad I got it with this house. It’s the perfect one to do laps in.” I lick my lips and I get you even close once again without thinking. This time however I notice your breasts is pressed against my chest. I eyes widened but I don’t say anything, don’t do anything, at least until I move my hands, which end up gently touching your ass.

When you pull me closer to you, I lean my head on your shoulder, thinking how nice this feels, you arm around me, pulling me into you. I feel my breast pressing against your chest, molding itself to you. I like how it makes me feel. I say softly, this is much better then being mad at each other. My hand going to your chest, idly running my fingers on it, playing with an nipple. I feel your hand touching my ass, softly tentatively.

“I agree,” I tell you with a smile as my hands run in your ass. I find myself getting it a squeeze for a couple seconds before I stop myself. I just let you run your fingers on my chest like you’ve been doing thinking about how good they feel. The moment is so nice and I’m enjoying every second of it, especially with you playing with my nipple. As you do that, I lightly squeeze your ass a couple more times.

Looking at you so close right now, my lips just grazing your neck, moaning slightly when you squeeze my ass, looking at it smooth and dark such a contrast to mine. Kissing it softly as I pull myself closer to you. Love how my breast feels against you, you hand on my ass starting to excite me. "You know when you were my student, I never thought about the fact that are black, you were always just Anton to me, a pain in the ass, but now not only are you the opposite of a pain in my ass, your blackness is exciting and prevalent to me. I hope it's ok to say that" kissing your neck with small licks as my fingers play with your nipples more, as you seem to enjoy that

“That’s so good to know,” I moan as I feel you kissing and licking my neck. God it feels so fucking good. My hands move away from your ass and onto your breasts as I squeeze them harder. I take my chance to lick your neck as well. I move one of my hands back to your ass, but I don’t squeeze it, instead I give it a hard smack. “You whiteness is exciting to me too. What you said was very okay for you to say so don’t worry.”

Back