The Beach House (closed)

Lance froze
When she shifted. But she roles towards him, her large chest was now held
Together by gravity.

He couldn't resist

He gripped the base of his cock, and slipped the head of his member into the soft deep line of cleavage between her breasts

"Oh shit" he groaned as he slowly slid his rod back and forth. As he did, he couldn't help but notice the curve of her plump ass

He reached over and gave one cheek a squeeze

"Damnit cuz you are too much" he told her as he squeezed her ass and let his thick veiny rod slip in and out of her tit flesh

It want long befit engender his body begin to throb.

He pulled his cock free, one hand gripping her ass, as he came all over the sheets on her bed

The orgasm had his head swimming

He let go of his cousin, stumbled back to his bed. He barely remembered to tuck his cock back in his shorts. Not bothering to tie them and then fell fast asleep

Hannah's dream became more real as she felt his cock between her breasts and his hand groping her ass. It was a most erotic dream.

And then Lance departed, leaving her alone. She rolled back onto her back, her hands on the sheets, and she felt a warm sticky liquid.

Her head was fuzzy, not sure whether she was still dreaming, or slowing becoming awake. The dream had been so real. Where was the boundary between the dream world and reality?

She opened her eyes and tried to understand. She raised her hand to her face and could smell the unmistakable odor of semen. 'What? Where did this come from?' she asked herself. Then she realized that her bra was unclasped and open. A small amount of slick fluid was between her breast. 'Did Lance really fuck my titties?' she wondered.

Looking over in the dim light she saw Lance asleep on his bed and she wondered what had really happened.

Not wanting to sleep on the wet bed, there was a considerable amount of cum sprayed on her bed, she sat up on the edge and considered her options as she closed again the clasps on her bra. Not seeing much other options, she climbed into Lance's bed and spooned in behind him as he slept on his side. She reached her hand around his waist and it fell upon his cock which she took into her hand and held as she fell asleep.

Lance fell into a deep sleep, the images of the day filling his subconscious mind as he was apparently fascinated by Hannah's chest

DDD was way bigger than the C he had played with and he couldn't stop thinking about them, the thoughts he had held seems to follow him to sleep. And despite the sexual relief of his orgasm. He was far from satisfied.

Deep in his sleep, the contact from his cousin, had his thick rod readily swellin in moment

The next morning Hannah awoke with a hangover headache. Lance was still sound asleep and she decided it best she left him to sleep.

She rose and put on a long-sleeved plaid shirt and some cut-off jean shorts. She found some aspirin to take, she rinsed her face and brushed her long hair, and then ventured downstairs to join the parents for coffee and breakfast.

This family beach trip was quickly becoming something much different than all their previous trips, and she looked forward to what might happen this new day with her cousin.

When her parents asked about the previous evening, she simply replied that she had overdone a few things. Fortunately, they didn't ask her to explain what things she had overdone.

Lance stirred at sounds from downstairs The noise wasn't unbearable. But as he woke, so did the memory of his choices last night. The recall of his cousins insanely voluptuous body soon had his cock swelling. Then he faltered. Had he fixed her bra? Did she know?

Fuck. But then again...?!

Maybe this vacation could be the best yet?

He smiled to himself, feeling a little woozy. There was a little guilt about what he had done. But the fervor in his crotch quickly burned all that away.

He decided to start the day with a shower. Apparently a cold one was what he needed. He stopped before leaving, realizing his shirts were undone. Had he done that?

He grabbed a towel and headed to the shower. What Watson the agenda for today!

Hannah sat at the breakfast table with her parents and her aunt and uncle. She ate quietly while the 'adults' talked about their day. The men were going fishing and intended to ask Lance to join them. Alyson hoped that he would decline and spend the day with her.

Her mom and aunt wanted to do more shopping. They asked Hannah to join them, but she declined, saying she wanted to read her book and get a little more sun on the beach. She wasn't sure it was a good idea to tell them that she wanted to spend her day alone with Lance.

She was really hoping that she and Lance could be alone, and talk about all that had happened in the hot tub, and later in the bedroom. Those later activities were the ones she had such fuzzy recollections about. What was real, and what was a dream?

Lance finally came down and joined everyone at breakfast. His father immediately asked Lance if he wanted to join them for some fishing.

Hannah looked at Lance, also interested in his reply.

"Fishing" he said in reply which did sound fun. But he could see that it would be a day for the guys. And honestly he wanted to spend some time unwind.

He shrugged his muscular shoulders. The sleeveless shirt he wore shifting over his toned torso

"Not today. Maybe next time. I'm not feeling quite up to a day on a boat" he told the 'dads' who were a bit disappointed, but he imagined they may have more fun being by themselves

"I think in gonna go for a run" he told everyone at re table. He needed to get his head cleared, and he needed to get his body tired before his cock made
More choices for him

"I hope you all don't mind?" And that last statement was targeted towards Hanna. He was having aichbharder time looking at her than he thought he would, after his series of liberties last night. He knew there would be a reckoning. But he needed to sweat a bit out

"I'll be back in 45 min or so" he said as he headed out the door

The sun was heavy and hit. His skin was soaked
In minutes and his run was closer to 30 minutes

The house was empty when he walked in

"Hello" he called
Out as he peeled
The sweaty shirt off

"Hannah?" He thought he had heard that she was staying home.

When the house had emptied out, leaving her alone, Hannah decided it was a good time to take a shower and wash her hair. She spent a long time washing her body and her hair, putting extra conditioner on her hair to protect if from the effects of the beach. As her soapy hands roamed over body she thought again about her experience in bed and wondered what was a dream and what was reality.

After her shower she blew dry her hair, applied some make up and dressed in bikini bottom and a short cropped t-shirt. She just finished as she heard Lance return and call out her name. She came down the stairs to greet him.

"Here I am Lance. How was your run? Can I get you some water?"

attachment.php

" fuck me" he whispered as she jiggled her way down the stairs. Luckily it was too soft to be heard?

"Sounds great" he said as he wiped his sweaty brow and followed hertowards the kitchen. His eyes were fixed on that round soft ass he had gotten a hand full off last night. Then he cursed himself at the reminder of how he had taken advantage of her. As she walked towards the cabinet and the sink he walked up behind her as she got his drink

He stepped back a few steps then fished a hand into his shorts

"Hannah...umm ...o don't know if you remember much from last
Night but I kinda owe you" he told her

And before she turned around he pulled his cock out of his shorts, a thick 9 inches hing out over his shorts, his body glistening with swear in the early light.

"You said I could feel you up if I showed you my cock. And well.... I kinda did while you were asleep" he said sheepishly. His eyes downcast as he waited for her response

As she was getting Lance a drink, he walked up behind her and began talking. As Hannah turned around she saw him pull his large cock out of his shorts. It really was large and she immediately thought how good it would feel buried deep in her pussy. She hadn't ever taken a cock that size, but she was more than willing to give his a try, even if he was her cousin. He rambled on, admitting that her had felt her up the previous night as she lay sleeping.

Hannah reached out and wrapped her hand around his dick. It wasn't hard, yet, and it wasn't completely limp, sort of a semi-erect state. She loved the way it felt in her hand, warm, soft and fairly smooth. She could also feel it twitching, slowly swelling as she held it.

"The spunk on my bed was the giveaway. I was lost in what I thought was a dream. Some of it was, but I think the good parts were all real as you felt my tits and grabbed my ass. I might have believed it was all a dream except when I realized that you lost your load of cum on my bed."

She began stroking his cock, enjoying how it grew in her hand, and she was curious how big and hard it could become. She looked into his eyes and continued,

"Next time, I want you to improve your aim." as she winked at him.

His whole body trembled as she spoke. She was the embodiment of his desire. She had his cock in her hand, and she was clearly disappointed he hadn't cum on her last night!!

His eyes roamed over her body as she stoked his shaft. Her cutoff shirt showing her flat belly. Of course he could barely see that from her close proximity and her hefty chest

He smiled as he thought about what he would have done last night.

"Your right. I'm sorry" he told her with a grinds he let one hand slip up behind her to grab her ass. The other slid up and then lowered over her hefty breast

"But if your grabbing me. Then I get to grab you" he said with a smile as her tit billowed out around his palm

"If it's any consolation to you. I really wanted to cum on your tits" he said with a smile as his cock quickly stiffened in her hand, growing past 10 inches.

They talked like a normal conversation, except they were talking about sexual activities, and she was holding his cock in her hand. What was really amazing was that his cock kept growing. Finally it was feeling rather firm and she assumed it was as large as it would get. But is was definitely considerably larger than any cock she ever had before.

From what he said, he really wanted to cum on her tits. She thought about what she might get in return for allowing him to satisfy his desires, in addition to a chest covered in warm, sticky cum. She had some sexual desires, and he just might be willing to do some of those things for her.

"So you really want to cum on my titties? I am beginning to think you might do about anything for that opportunity. Am I right?"

She continued to stroke his cock, now using both her hands.

His whole body seemed to throb as she worked his member in her hands. She seemed unbothered by his own hands, gripping and squeezing her sad with one, while the other clearly enjoyed feeling the soft weight of her tit

"Now cousin. I could have done that last night if I really wanted too. But you woulda known. The real question is whether or not you want it" he said as he felt her nipples stiffen under his hand

He squeezed her gently

" but I'd be lying if I told you I didn't want that" he said as his hand went from groping her to slowly pulling her top up

"But what do you want?" He asked as his eyes locked on the swell of flesh he revealed.

She felt his hands on her tit and her ass. He was doing a good job of groping her erogenous areas. Meanwhile, she kept both hands on his cock, keeping it rock hard. She was beginning to image a real titty fuck, complete with oil and his large cock sliding between her breasts as she squeezed them together. That thought had her pussy getting damp.

The time had come for her to announce her desires, knowing that if he accepted, she would be giving him that titty fuck, and she would have a chest covered in his cum, not necessarily a bad thing, she thought.

She looked up into his eyes and spoke.

"Cuz, you may not believe this or maybe you would. Every man that gets me in bed just wants to play with my tits. What I haven't had in too long a time is an orgasm from oral sex. My pussy needs a good eating out. Might you want to trade a face sitting session in exchange for a fabulous titty fuck?"

Her words rocked him to the core

He looked at her hungrily. The tiny top bursting with tit

He simply smiled down at her. His hands shifting to her waist. He spun her around to face the counter, her plump ass on display. Then he dropped to his knees. He gripped her bottoms, tugged them aside, and slide his face in, tongue immediately parting her pussy as he tasted her corr

"Whoa there!" She said as she pushed Lance away.

"I appreciate your eagerness, but I said face sitting and I want this done right. Standing in the kitchen, with my shorts still on, will not pass the test."

She took Lance by the hand and led him up to their bedroom. She told him to lie down, on his bed while she stripped off her too-little top, her shorts and her panties. She then crawled up on his bed, straddled his head and lowered her tingling pussy onto his eagerly waiting mouth.

"This is face sitting done right, cuz. I think you need to practice this, as we maybe doing it again."

She felt his tongue licking her insides and hoped he had good technique.

"And we're staying here until I orgasm, and you will know when I cum."

He followed her up the steps eagerly, all too ready

He watched as she perked her toys free. And her ass. Then she had him on the bed and she straddled his face

He hungrily licked at her pussy. His lips diving into her as his hands groped her ass

He tasted her tangy pussy, lips suckling around her clue as he did all he could to tease and please her

As he licked her clit, Hannah could feel her orgasm approaching. Lance was not the most experienced pussy eater she had, but his eagerness made up for his shortage of skills. As she hadn't had anyone eat her in weeks, she couldn't really complain. Maybe over the next two weeks she could train him to effectively use his lips, tongue and fingers to really please her.

She rocked her hips back and forth, pressing different parts of her labia and her clit on his tongue.

"I'm close to cumming Lance, a little more, a little more." She encouraged him to take her to that next level and push her over the edge.

But it just wasn't working. She would have to give him a hand, literally. She rocked forward and told Lance "Just fuck me with your tongue. Go as deep as you can go and lick me all over inside."

Then she reached down with one of her hands and began to rub her clit. Together their efforts did the trick and she exploded in a glorious orgasm. She screamed as her entire body began shaking. Her pussy began contracting and releasing, time and time again. And she gushed fluids into Lance's mouth.

"Fuck me Lance! Fuck me Lance! Fuck me with your tongue!" She kept screaming over and over as her orgasm continued to roll through her body.

His cock was as stiff as iron as he pleased his cousin

His hands shot up to squeeze her jiggling tits just as her body began to quake with her orgasm

His tongue was slid deep inside of her delicate slit, the juices of her extant quickly, and thoroughly began to coat his lips and face as she straddled him.

He pressed his face up and into her, feeling his tongue drive deeper as his lips met hers. His hands found her rigid nipples and playfully pinched then as her quivering body slid around in his face, driving his tongue this way and that as he lay naked beneath her.

Hannah enjoyed the orgasm as it slowly subsided. She rolled off of Lance's face and turned back to look at him. His face was covered in her cum and he had a broad smile. She leaned over and kissed him, tasting her own fluids on his lips.

"Thank you Lance. That is what I needed."

She reached down and wrapped her hand around his hard cock which twitched constantly. She knew he was really horny and needed relief.

"Just a moment. Let me get something." She got off the bed and took from her bag a bottle of lube that she sometimes used with her toys. She squirted some lube on the valley of her tits and then drizzled some on Lance's cock, stroking it a few times to spread the lube. She heard him moan in the pleasure.

She marveled at the size and hardness of his cock. It was at least 10 inches long, and when she held it, she couldn't get her fingers all the way around the girth. She envisioned sometime that she would suck this delicious looking tool, but couldn't consider fully taking in deep throat as it was simply too massive. And she thought about having this monster buried in her pussy, even though it was forbidden for cousins to have intercourse. Just the thought made her pussy quiver, even so soon after her own orgasm.

Kneeling on the floor between his legs, she enveloped his cock between her 39DDD tits and squeezed them together as much as she could. Then she began rising and falling, the well lubed cock sliding so decadently between her tits.

"How does this feel, cuz? Your massive rod between my massive tits? Were we made to be a match?"

Lance grinned as his cousin skipped from his grip. She turned and leaned Dow to kiss him, her golden hair shimmered as it grazed the skin of his chest

Then her ha d wrapped around his cock and she seemed to study it for a minute as her hand pumped the rigid veiny pole. His body ached and he could feel his entire body rising and falling with her hand.

She slid off the bed, telling him to wait a second, and his eyes followed the soft lines of her body

Her ass swelled in just the cutest way with each step and h couldn't help but lick his lips, tasting her cum, and smiling

She fishes something g out of her bag. Then she turned and his eyes ran over her perfect naked form. Her slender toned thighs leading to full curving hips. A slender waist with a flat tummy which lead to full heavy breasts. She lifted her hand and squirted a clear gel onto her chest, then his cock twitched as her tits swelled this way and that as she rubbed the lubricant in

She stepped closer to him, then squirt some into her hand and wrapped that hand around his cock. She settled down to her knees at the edge of the bed, and he shifted to be closer to her

He sat up his eyes fixed on her perfect it's, her stiffening pink nipples, and her bright smile

"Oh fuck" he groaned as her hefty tits slid over his thighs as she scooted close

His massive shaft caressed her skin as her hands lifted to the side of each breast, her full chest swallows his cock, his veiny shaft disappeared in a swell of pale soft skin. Her nipples staring right at him as she rises, his cock throbbing. And she goes up and down.

"Yes we are" he groans from the feel of her full soft tits. The titty fuck was insanely gorgeous to watch. Just like her

"Oh god don't stop" he groans as his hips began to work with her. In opposition of her, he smiled as his hips hit her tots and the flesh jiggled in the sexiest fucking way

"God damn it is perfect. Your perfect" he said breathing heavily as he licked his lips and his hips shifted again and again.

Hannah loved the feeling of her big tits wrapped around her cousin's large cock. The lube helped her slid up and down on him, something that he obviously appreciated. He was breathing heavily and licking his lips as he watched.

"You know cuz, most men want me for my girls, and specifically for titty fucks. Sometimes I feel that I am wearing a sign that says 'Free Titty Fucks'." She laughed as she continued to press her large breasts around his large cock.

"I've grown tired of giving titty fucks to small dicks. Not much in it for me. I saw what you produced on my bed last night and I expect that feeling your cock throb and blast out all of that will feel really good for my tits. So give me your best shot, big boy." and she winked at his as he continued to hump her breasts.

He chuckled. Amazed at how they could be doing such a lewd act, but somehow be so effortlessly comfortable. He had never had such an open discussion

"Wait they're free" he said with a grin as he winked back at her, his hips beginning to pump faster

"You can't really blame us guys. Your just so well suited for it" he told her as he slowed his throats, pullingsonfar ask that the tips was just about to slip free, then driving slowly back into her cleavage until his balls were masthead against her stomach, and the head of his cock was sliding along her neck

"You know I'm sorry that I missed you last night. I didn't know that you liked cum, but I'll make it up to you this time" he said with a wink as his pumping shaft spurred a hot load of cum, just as his tip slid free from her cleavage. And he continued tonthrist forward, making a mess all over her neck and chin

"Oh god Hannah" he grunted as
His hips slowly withdrew, his cock smearing his cum into her skin, even as it continued to spurt, disappearing between her tits, throbbing and spewing

Hannah wasn't really a cumslut. Too often men just wanted to shoot their cum on her for their own sexual satisfaction. Somehow, with her cousin Lance, this felt different. She wanted to do this for him, possibly because he so eagerly ate her pussy. And the forbidden nature of their incest just made this all the more erotic. With men so well endowed, she really wanted their cock in her pussy, filling her and stretching her walls. However, as much as she craved to have Lance's big rod inside her, she just wasn't sure she could bring herself to fuck her cousin. So the titty fuck was the next best option, especially for him.

They had a good rhythm going, his cock sliding between her massive tits, and then he blew his load. The first shot covered her neck and even some on her chin. He pulled his cock back some and the remaining spurts were caught between her tits. He continued sawing back and forth, smearing his cum in the valley of her breasts. She was impressed with the size of his load. And she could feel her pussy throb, as the erotic nature of the titty fuck was making her horny again.

Hannah pulled back from Lance and looked down at her cum covered chest.

"Looks like I need another shower." she said as she rose and headed towards the bathroom.

She looked gorgeous, and with cum decorating that chest of hers she looked better

"That was so amazing " he told her as she rose, heading to the shower

"You know I need to too after that run. How about sharing" he asked as he followed after her, the two naked cousins tramped through the empty house, one jiggling in every perfect way, while the other did so with a gate that had his impressive loins swinging.

Back