Credit Where Credit's Due (Closed)

In any other circumstance I would adore such big titties. Smothering my face into them. Letting them slap my face about. Sometimes I get lucky and they will let me ejaculate on them. Kinda marking my territory. When she asked if I liked her breasts, I couldn't answer immediately because she was smothering me with them.

"Ah, yes...." speaking out weakly and dry. It just came out of me. Like everything else I didn't have control. "....yes..." wetting my lips once more as she came down and smothered me again. Knocking me about. These are some good tits. Bigger than that whore back on that planet. Damn. If I knew they were this big, I would have pounded Gra'tia instead and make the whore watch us instead, at least there I would have to pay any credits, though Gra'tia would be able to give me a blow job, and if her mouth is as good as her dripping twat then I would've been in for a good time.

Under her helmet, she smiled. It was good to hear that he at least enjoyed part of this.

Something inside her was building up, and she found herself chasing that feeling. It got stronger the harder and faster she took his cock so she started really going for it. The woman moaned and gasped as she got closer, the wet slapping sound of her ass on his hips echoing in the small room. She liked hearing it. It felt naughty and wrong, but she liked hearing the sounds of his cock stirring her up.

It wasn't long before she reached the summit of her journey. "Yes, oh yes!" Gra'tia mewled breathlessly as she came, her pussy squeezing him tightly as it spasmed with pleasure. This was so much different than just fingering herself- it was much more intense.

She was getting excited, and I was getting excited. This wasn't right. I keep telling myself that. "Ooooh, by the Moons!" exclaiming loudly, the warm feeling of lust flowing through my body. "Can I...I can I feel them?" speaking in a whisper. Her tits are amazing. They are the ones I must have. She was teasing me, this Mandalorian woman, with a set of breasts unknown to the Galaxy. These are the ones I must have.

Oh, what's happening? The lust was coming through more and more. She pressed down, and I groaned, "Oh, yes! OH! Can I feel them?" whispering once more with desperation in my voice. As if being denied this one request would result in my demise. These tits, I must have them. I need them. Then, maybe, I could get her ass, too.

What's happening? Go with it!

She panted and simply laid on him for a moment as she recovered from her orgasm, though she wasn't deaf to his request. Could she really untie him? There wasn't a doubt in her mind that she was physically stronger than him; he might have been a man, but he hadn't trained to be a warrior, nor did he wear ungodly heavy armor day in and day out. She had the advantage in this case. Still... would it be okay? He sounded like he was getting into things, so maybe it would fine to take a chance?

The Mandalorian lifted herself up so that her body wasn't fully resting on his anymore and she pulled his hands toward her. With a little bit of finesse, she was able to untie his wrists. The fabric was tossed to the side and she let him go. He was now free to do what he wanted with his hands and arms, and she watched him warily to see what he would do.

Ahh. Geez! Finally, my arms and hands ached. Blood flowed through them as I brought them to my sides and then up to my chest. Wiggled the fingers to remove the tingling sensation. Able to relax at last with her coming down again, giving me her heavy breasts. When she touched my chest my hands latched onto them. There we go. A smile crawled upon my face. She'd given me the permission. Perhaps that was the rule right now. Only with her permission.

Shivering in delight my eyes opened as the tips of each finger carefully kneeded these mammories. Like large balls of stiff dough. I've many breasts in my years. Tiny to large. Fake and real. These ones...wow...these ones are on a whole new level.

What do Mandalorians eat, or was it their training that made these ones a work of wonder. Cupping their base and bringing them in once more I submerged my face into them, letting out an excited moan of delight. So warm between these fun bags. "Ahhhh oooohh, yes, please!" gasping for breath.

Oh fuck, she hadn’t known how nice it felt to be groped like this. Gra’tia, felt herself becoming more aroused, if possible, at the feeling of his hands and face lavishing her tits with attention. Every time his palms grazed her nipples it sent a tingle down her belly.

Her hips started to move again, and she purred her pleasure. “You can touch wherever you’d like…”

"Thank you," speaking in a muffled voice. I was only able to go where she was allowing. These breasts will do just nicely. Taking the left one firmly, giving it a squeeze and release to watch it expand back between the spread fingertips. Brought the pink areola to my lips and suckled on it fully, pinched the tip between the jaws lightly and pulled back before letting it go with a snap.

"Oh, mommy," grunting as I spoke when she pressed herself down onto me again. All the way until my filled sack touched her ass. "Thank you..." a long sigh escaping my lips before smothering myself between her fun bags. Pulled back slightly and rested my head on the cold deck and drew a deep breath. "Oh, yeah," a drawn out sigh flowed smoothly out my open mouth.

Feeling dry lips the tip of the tongue wiped over them getting that tasty juice back into my mouth. The heart was pounding. Fingertips tingling. Feeling the blood rush through my legs.

One might think that Gra'tia would get tired of bouncing herself up and down, but she had a lot of endurance- this was nothing but a light workout as far as her body was concerned. She could probably go on for hours if she really wanted to push herself, but she imagined that the effects of the substance would wear off long before then.

Her eyelashes fluttered when he sucked on her nipple, the woman finding it very pleasing. His mouth was so hot and wet, and it felt so naughty to have it against such a private part of her body. "I love your mouth," she groaned blissfully, sitting more upright on his torso once he put his head back. She leaned back a bit and slipped her hand down behind her to gently fund his sack. It was warm and pliable, and she started to gently fondle it as she rode him.

A tingling sensation in my balls. It was, OH! She was fondling me and my eyes rolled back into my head. "Rrrrrrr" A sudden surge shot through my body. "Ohh, please. More please!" gasping for breath and pulling back. Jaw slack. "Thank you....mommy," muttering to her compliment.

Eyes fluttered open to see her stoic helmet visor staring at me. Couldn't even see her chin. How I wish she would just take off the helmet and let me fuck her mouth! Instead what I had was her fine breasts and I smothered myself between them once more. Letting of the right and moving onto the left one to give it some sucklings.

Being the first man to pleasure these things, no man has been here before. I couldn't leave. She wouldn't let me. Now I felt I had to under her direction. I would follow her directions if it meant getting more and more of her.

"I want you to cum for me like a good boy," she murmured, gazing down at the pilot. Her hand squeezed his sack without too much pressure, only trying to give him a bit more stimulation. Perhaps she also wanted to hammer in the fact that she wanted what was inside those balls to be painting her insides. It turned her on to see him engaging so enthusiastically, as though he too was lost to the pleasure. Her movements were becoming quicker again and she knew that she would reach her own orgasm soon if she continued like this.

"Yes, mommy" panting for breath the more she squeezed my sack. "May I touch your ass?" with a plea sounding so desperate. It just came out of me that I couldn't control myself. Her ass, I just had to have her ass now. If she wanted me to cum like a good boy, I needed to know what I was shooting my thick white seed into.

My hands didn't make a move until she gave me permission. In the meantime I continued to fondle her chest. Rolling out the entire length of my long and giving long lucks with the flat of the tongue up and down both breasts and pinching the nipple tips between the tips of the thumbs and index fingers,

"Yes!" she moaned, "grab my ass!" Wow. Had she finally gone insane? Was he actually asking to fondle her ass right now? No, this was unmistakably the horny smuggler, but he seemed more docile than he usually did. Perhaps her dominant actions had driven him to succumb to her authority in the moment.

Yes! Greedily my hands released her breasts. Still looking up at her black visor, both hands followed the curvature of her body until finding those cheeks while her pelvis continued to bob upon me undaunted. When my fingers curved around the perimeter of her ass they dug into the cold flesh and they are, to my surprise, as firm as her breasts.

Mommy's been working out!

"Oooooooh" purring in delight when my head rested onto the cold floor. "Yes. Thank you!" exclaiming in great joy, as if I had never touched an ass before. None like this.

Gra'tia chuckled at his reaction. Surely her ass wasn't that great, but he acted as though it was the ass that made the galaxy turn. It was sweet in a way, and she couldn't help but reach out and stroke his face affectionately.

"Maybe when I'm tired of taking your cum in my pussy, you'll get to feel what the inside of my ass feels like," she hummed in amusement. "speaking of which... I thought I told you to cum." Her voice had changed to become more scolding, as though he hadn't done his chores like she had asked. The woman could feel that she was close to climaxing, and she very much wanted to feel his seed before she did.

"Yes, mommy," whispering. Forgetting that was the comment. Got caught up admiring her ass that I forgot I was suppose to do it. Now that I had ahold of her ass, it would make it a little easier. Teeth sank into my lower lip in wanton anticipation. Fingers dug into her ass as far as they could go. Until the digits ached. "Here...here...here..." gasping for breath. No other words could leave my mouth for all of the blood was rushing to my loins in such a rapid rate that my eyes rolled back and I very nearly blacked out.

Gra'tia lowered herself onto my rod once again. Her fingers gave a gentle squeeze. Fingers in her ass. Teeth clenched tightly together. This climax felt was different than ever before. My whole body felt hot. Was it the Mandalorian woman on top of me. The cramped quarters or whatever it was coming over us? My whole body felt hot. I was liking it. Everything was concious to me, yet I had no control.

Calling Gra'tia mommy just felt so, like I was satisfied doing, just as I was satisfied to carry out her order to cum inside her. Then, one day, if I was good, I could shove my cock up her ass and fill her up. That tantilizing hope made my entire body clench up.

"Here...here.." gasping as she came down one more time. Pressing upwards with my own pelvis to meet her's halfway. Our bodies slammed together and I held on to her ass, as if it would fly away from me if I let go. "Ooooh!" body tensing up. Blood rushing to my cock and then, I exploded like a grenade.

"Ooooh! Fuck yes...!" she moaned loudly, her own body quivering with bliss. The Mandalorian had been able to time it just right so that she reached her peak moments after he had. As his cock spurted its creamy load within her, her pussy gripped and massaged him with trembling movements. Her head was tipped back all the while, consumed by their sexual duet.

"Good boy..." Gra'tia panted as she started to wind down from her high. It wasn't enough though. Two orgasms weren't enough. She needed more. She needed more of his cum, more pleasure, just MORE.

After that, she continued to ride, milking him with her pussy time after time, load after load. All the while she came again and again, and eventually she simply couldn't go on anymore. How many times she had come, she wasn't sure. All she knew was exhausted from having orgasmed so many times. The woman slumped off his cock and over, collapsing onto the floor beside him.

First time coming was a plug being removed and all of my body draining into her. Yet she still kept going. Once was enough for a man. After he cums, the cock becomes overly sensitive. The slightest touch would elicit pain. Yet Gra'tia wanted was more. She came down after I came and my eyes rolled back into my head. A cold shiver rolled up my body. All the feeling went out of my limbs that they fell and lay there on the cold deck.

Body drained of everything, mouth hung open and tongue limp. Eyes wide irisis rolled back. The complexion went out of my body that it turned pale. Nothing could come from my mouth because there was nothing left. It was as if Gra'tia drained my entire life force out from me.

Yet, Gra'tia kept going. I could feel her hot, wet snatch pressing down onto me. I don't know how long I was out, or even if I did pass out. What I do remember is feeling that hot Mandalorian body climaxing and feeling her juices flow onto my cock imbedded still inside of her.

Maybe that breathed light into me. Eyes fluttered open. Where was Gra'tia? Too painful and too spent to even lift my head, I tried to scan the room with just my eyes. Something caught my attention just off to the right. Slowly, painfully, rotating with just my head, there was Gra'tia laid out beside me, naked except her helmet. Looking at her hot body and then at my own lathered in sweat and juices, I exclaimed to no one in particular. "Thank you!" then passed out.

When he awoke, he would find himself in his own bed, clean and tucked in. His blaster sat on his nightstand in its holster. It seemed that the Mandalorian had taken him back to his room after making sure that their activities didn't linger on his body.

Meanwhile in Gra'tia's quarters...

Was it possible to die from embarrassment? If it was, she wouldn’t have already been given a space burial. Gra’tia groaned and sat at the edge of her bed with her head in her hands, now back in her full armor. She had literally pinned the hired smuggler to the floor, tied him up, and forced him to satisfy her. Not only that, but she had demanded that he cum inside her and hit him with a marble.

In her mad haze, she had said and done so many embarrassing and shameful things. Gods, she was mortified. She wouldn’t be surprised if he dumped her out at the next port with her crates and quit then and there.

Gra'tia had woken up several hours later feeling like she was back to normal once more, and had found him lying there in a puddle of their combined juices. She had done her best to do right by him, cleaning him up and putting him to rest on something more comfortable than cold tiles. The mess on the floor had then been mopped up before she returned to her own chambers. Now she was drowning in guilt and shame, reluctant to look him in the eye again. She felt she had no right to do so at this point.

What time was it? What day was it? Slowly my eyes fluttered open to a dark room and my head felt like it was in a vice. Painful as it was to move, I had to sit up. Doing so a heavy grunt left my body. Forehead throbbed. "What-what happened?"

There I was in my bed, but I don't remember getting here. "Lights, on" speaking and wincing in pain. Even noise brought pain to the brain. When the overhead lights turned on to their fullest, "Ah! Dim the lights!" clapping both hands over the eyes shielding them. They dim. "Gah!" dropping both hands onto the lap and looking around.

There was my blaster pistol, sitting over there on the nightstand. Strange when I normally sleep with it under my pillow. Throwing off the tucked sheets and looking down my body, I was clean and in a fresh pair of drawers. Feet touching the icy cold deck felt like tiny daggers to the pads of both feet. Hunched forward and shuffling to the refresher and sink to get a good look at myself, see what happened. Did I get into a fight and knocked out? I hope not.

In the dull light, touching my chin with the tip of an extended index finger and looking left and right. Forehead veins bulged as they pulsed. No signs of a fight. No bruising. It was now standing upright that another pain hit. My body felt absolutely drained. Legs turned to jelly. To keep myself from falling over both hands gripped either side of the sink. My crotch was in such pain like a Wookie punched it.

"Ah! Grrr" jaws clenched tightly. That's it. Need to get to Sick Bag. Have a medical droid take a look at me. Worst pain I've ever felt in my entire life. Shuffling across the cold floor, an idea struck me, 'Wait? Where's Gra'tia?'

Fuck… what if he burned all their cargo and tossed her out of an airlock? Perhaps that would be kinder than letting her live with the knowledge of what she had done.

Another groan of regret left her and she shook her head. Should she beg for him to continue to work with them? No, warriors didn’t beg. However, her honor demanded that she apologize and face up to her wrongdoings, and so she would. Just… not at the moment. She needed more time to kick herself and agonize over her actions.

Perhaps I shouldn't walk through the ship in just my drawers. Even though it was my ship. Fumbling around for a fresh pair of trousers, painfully sliding my legs into them and tightening the waist, a pair of socks. Opened the door to my cabin and shuffled out still. Left arm extended to grasp the wall and keep from falling over. Other hand rubbing my still throbbing head.

"Ah, Gra-Gra'tia? You still here?" calling out with pain in my voice. Shuffle down to Sick Bay. "Gra'tia?" In my pain I forgot that she had her own quarters. My mind was focused solely on getting to the Sick Bay for some relief. "Ah, if you're here, ah, I'm-I'm in Sick Bay!"

Speaking felt like a sharp knife poked my forehead. That it was about to explode. "AUGH!" Going the rest of the way, entered the Sick Bay and turned on the medical droid.

She could hear him calling from her room and she knew she could put it off no longer: it was time to face retribution.

Getting up stiffly, the woman got up and headed for the medical bay. When he came into sight, she noticed that he looked rather sore, particularly in his groin. To be frank, he looked like shit. Still very handsome though, despite it all. She stopped her approach a good two meters away from him (obviously keeping her distance) and bowed so low that her helmet would have fallen off if it wasn’t so securely attached.

“My deepest apologies! I have conducted myself dishonorably and will compensate you accordingly. Once we arrive at Sindiium, I can make a withdrawal of 15,000 credits. You may seek additional compensation from Mandalore, but I can’t guarantee how much they will be able to provide, as it is not from my personal savings. Again, you have my sincerest regret over what occurred, and I will be sure to spend the rest of the voyage in my own quarters if you are still graciously willing to transport myself and the cargo. I will retire to my room now, and you can have my assurance that we will not cross paths on this voyage again.” Gra’tia finished her speech and straightened, turning around to retreat back to her room.

It was all the money she had, her personal life savings. To her though, it wasn’t enough to assuage the guilt of what she had done. It was the least she could do after accosting the man.

Hearing her voice my ears perked up. Then came my head. That armor sent a jolt through my body, and another round of pain. Dank Ferrick! Forgot about the armor. Eyes a bit foggy still, tried to take a look at Gra'tia from this distance. Something was...off. Even in that armor, the way she held herself, she looked defeated.

Still forced myself to smile, pretending things are okay for me. When they were not. She was speaking and I was slow to reply with my head in the clouds. What she was saying didn't make any sense. Then I heard a withdrawal of fifteen-thousand credits and locking herself away in her quarters.

Did I get that correct? It was when Gra'tia turned and walked away that I realized something was wrong.

"Wait-apologies? What apologies? Apologies for what-hey!" calling out "Hold up, Gra'tia. What are you talking about?" Part of me wanted to jump down and look at her up close. My body refused to cooperate and the medical droid, still doing its examination, was not letting me leave.

"Do you know what happened? Did we get attacked? Are you okay?" asking with both pain and concern in my voice. I couldn't lose the cargo and my client.

She paused at the entrance and froze for a moment, unsure of what to say. Was he playing dumb in an attempt to smooth things over? That didn’t seem likely, seeing as he sounded genuinely confused. The marble hadn’t hit him hard enough to give him brain damage did it?! No, no. She had hit many people before and had taken a marble or two herself in her time, and while it could leave a nasty bruise, it was otherwise harmless. Then did the trauma of the situation cause him to block it out? That was almost worse than the alternatives, her stomach twisting with guilt.

“I am… uninjured, and we were not attacked.” Gra’tia’s voice became tense with shame, “I… attacked you.”

Sitting propped up on the examination table. Wincing in pain not only from the head but the droid's poking me, eyes opening slowly to the Mandalorian woman standing in the open hatch way. "What do you mean? Just give it to me straight, Gra'tia. What's going on?" Pain in my voice continued when the droid continued its examination.

Lifting my eyes and narrowing them to focus my vision, her outline became clear to me. Now I could see that her head was hung low. Before she was the one keeping eye contact. Now she was shying away from me? That's not like her at all. "Come on. Just tell me," beckoning her to come closer with a wave of the left hand. Wasn't like I was going to bite her. Not with that armor on.

Back