The Empty Nest(closed)

Bill let out a low groan as her fingers wrapped around his cock and she said it belonged to her.

“You know if does. Always has.” He said as he felt himself begin to harden in her hand.

He was tempted to jump into the tub with her and make the most of this new found desire but the thought better of it. He didn’t want things to burn out too quickly and if he was on her all the time it wouldn’t leave space for desire to grow.

“I’ll go get that coffee.”

Bill turned on his heels and left the bathroom to start a pot of coffee. He didn’t bother putting on any clothes. He’d heard people joking about walking around the house need after their kids left and it always seemed like it would be so liberating. As he walked past the large windows and into the kitchen he could see why people were attracted to the idea.

A few minutes later he returned to the bathroom and handed Cara her cup of coffee then took a seat on the edge of the tub. He took a long sip of his coffee before speaking.

“So I get the feeling one of the things we learned last night is that we both want to learn more. I don’t necessarily want to have to reply on Impulse to be our sole inspiration but maybe we need it to learn what’s possible. Feel like going again tonight and maybe seeing about a membership? This time just me and you. We can take our time, look around and see what looks interesting. If tonight is too soon we can absolutely do it later. Was just putting it out there.”

Cara sank down into the water when Bill left. Oh lord, what had gotten into her? She had just resurfaced and was slicking back her hair when Bill came back, handing her a cup of coffee.

“So I get the feeling one of the things we learned last night is that we both want to learn more. I don’t necessarily want to have to reply on Impulse to be our sole inspiration but maybe we need it to learn what’s possible. Feel like going again tonight and maybe seeing about a membership? This time just me and you. We can take our time, look around and see what looks interesting. If tonight is too soon we can absolutely do it later. Was just putting it out there.”

Leaning back in the tub, sipping her coffee, Cara was thinking.

“A membership sounds nice and I’m sure we could learn more from Impulse as well but…” and she drew that last word out, “maybe going back tonight is a little too soon?”

Of course it would be Saturday night and more than likely more people would be filling the place since they didn’t have to work the next day but all this was so new to her, she wanted some time to think.

“Couldn’t we find something to do tonight, just the two of us?”

There was nothing more distracting, she found, than a naked man sitting on the edge of her bathtub.

“Bill, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, it was just an idea. We don’t need to go overboard with it. Let’s take some time and do it in our own time. Honesty, I’m up for doing anything as long as it’s with you.” He said trying to make clear that he wasn’t trying to push things too fast as far as Impulse went.

When she asked if she could ask him something he was concerned. He couldn’t quite tell by the look on her face if she was starting to have concerns or if she thought he was moving too fast.

“Sure. Anything.” He asked cautiously as he took another sip of his coffee.

“Sure. Anything.”

His tone made her giggle.

“I don’t know what you’re expecting me to say but your tone says it all. No, seriously. I know we’re just figuring out how to navigate this new path we’re on. Everyone has fantasies, fetishes or kinks they don’t always bring to the fore. Is there any you’d like to share with me, given what we’ve experienced last night?”

Cara sat back in the tub at the far corner, drinking her coffee and studying Bill. Part of her mind was also thinking what she would say if he asked her the same question in return. She wasn't sure if she would have an answer for him if he did ask her.

Bill furrowed his brow trying to come up with an answer for her. This was another one of those instances where he had to come up with something or they’d end up going in circles unsure of what they can or should say.

“Let’s see.” He started out trying to stall for time while he came up with something. “I have to say I liked being in control. I liked the idea of people watching when I made you cum.” He paused for a moment thinking about what that might mean.

“I think it’d like to have you completely at my mercy to pleasure you however I see fit.”

It was something he’d never considered before last night but it was an obvious extension of what happened.

“I’m not still not so sure about the leather and whips and stuff but I have this image in my head about what it would be like to tie you up and make you cum A LOT.”

He hoped that was enough to satisfy her question. He certainly didn’t have a full understanding of it all but those were the things that jumped out at him.

Somehow, she felt like he wasn’t exactly coming clean. She just had this feeling that there was more to it than what he had just told her. However, Cara realized that to get to the bottom of it all, to have complete transparency between them was going to take time and complete trust in each other. His answers made her almost choke on her coffee as she swallowed hard. Images were floating around in her head. She looked him up and down.

“Oh, I don’t know…. I think you’d look quite sexy in leather. Maybe a vest… some tight leather pants….” Her lips turned up in a grin over the rim of her coffee cup.

“Seriously, I’m pretty sure that leather, whips and chains are not my thing, but maybe being tied up and helpless wouldn’t be a bad thing either. I know I enjoyed watching you being tied to that cross thing and the expression on your face of not being able to touch her when you really wanted to.”

Her head canted to one side as she considered.

“Some of the women in the club were tied down and some of the men were using a leather flogger and not using them very hard either. The women seemed to find them….. stimulating. I’m a wee bit curious about those.”

There were things she still didn’t feel quite comfortable mentioning at this point but knew that eventually, she would be able to open up to him completely. It wasn’t only that, she was still in the early stages of discovery and she needed some time to think. The only thing she knew for sure was that her world began and ended in Bill. There was so much out there she didn’t know.

“I feel like… I’m standing on this cusp of discovery and there’s so much out there I don’t know and some of which, I’m not sure I want to know either,” she laughed softly.

“Bill,” she began, her tone serious, “do you want to explore sex with other women?”

“You don’t think leather would make my ass look fat?” Bill jokes when she mentions how she thinks he’d look in it.

When she mentioned she liked seeing him bound to the cross he cringed a little bit. She was dead on that it made him uncomfortable and he desperately wanted some agency in that moment but he knew this wasn’t all about him. That just might be something he’d be willing to do for her enjoyment and maybe one day he’d come to enjoy it more. He glossed over that part for the moment.

“I can certainly attest to the fact that I’ve wanted to flog you from time to time. Not necessarily softly but I’m sure under the right circumstances I can tone it down.”

Bill realized he was probably making light of this too much but it was his way of dealing with uncomfortable topics so he hoped she knew it was on brand for him.

“It is kind of exiting to be discovering so much about each other after so long thinking we know everything there is to know about one another.” He said before being stopped dead in his tracks by her next question.

It felt like she was walking him right into a trap but he was going to do his best to answer honestly.

“I think if we include other people I’d like to do that together. I have to admit hearing you describe Steve taking you was exciting but I think there are risks there if we don’t do it together. I wouldn’t want either of us to feel like the other is using it as an excuse to stray.”

The last part might have been a little bit of projection on his part. Bill could very well see himself taking that kind of permission too far. It was always a black line with him but he worried what it would mean if that line got less bright.

Back