Tffa&c!!

Tatelou said:
LOL!!!!!!

No, she claimed me, as her sister. I had little choice, even sent her some blood.

Big mouth, now everyone will want my blood.
 
Tatelou said:
Yeah, you're right. I can see her - she forgot to turn her cam off.

Watch her scurry over to it now. Yep, here she comes. I never knew she could break a sweat. :D

She always blames someone else.

Hello Charley. All right, love? :p :kiss:

My Cam? LOL - I think you are referring to the roomies SPYCAM! lol
 
Tatelou said:
LOL!!!!!!

No, she claimed me, as her sister. I had little choice, even sent her some blood.

You wear it around your neck in a locket? :D
 
CharleyH said:
My Cam? LOL - I think you are referring to the roomies SPYCAM! lol

It's not like we didn't access the website.....to be honest, I dozed off during the sex scenes.
 
You two are great! Thanks for the laugh at your expense. But also thanks to Cloudy, Lauren and Vella who had supporting roles :D
 
CharleyH said:
You two are great! Thanks for the laugh at your expense. But also thanks to Cloudy, Lauren and Vella who had supporting roles :D

Pleasure. :rolleyes:

We liked it really, it made us feel important and stuff. :rose:
 
CharleyH said:
You two are great! Thanks for the laugh at your expense. But also thanks to Cloudy, Lauren and Vella who had supporting roles :D

Aw....group hug!!! watch the hands.:rolleyes:
 
I'm going to lurk for a few and then take off. Dream sweet, you two.

Lotsa love!:kiss: :heart:
 
Lou, was the old slag about today? I didn't hear her hissing. She must be exhausted from her big laugh yesterday. Poor thing.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Lou, was the old slag about today? I didn't hear her hissing. She must be exhausted from her big laugh yesterday. Poor thing.

She made a brief celebrity appearance this morning, in your bar. Muttered something about some guy in a t shirt with a cam, watching her through her kitchen window, then went again. I'd worry for her, if she were anyone but her.
 
Tatelou said:
She made a brief celebrity appearance this morning, in your bar. Muttered something about some guy in a t shirt with a cam, watching her through her kitchen window, then went again. I'd worry for her, if she were anyone but her.
Canada is full of freaks.:rolleyes:
 
BIG WHOOP!!!!

WAY TO GO, OH MISTRESS OF THE PINK!

Just a big kiss and more personal congrats for winning sumpthin' sumpthin'. Alas, you don't have to eat Spamurkey this Christmas. Spend your 50 wisely, or at least in a hurry before the U.S. buck falls lower than ours ;)

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Yep, what Charley said!

Way to go, Abs!!!! You so deserved that, babe! Now get it published!

Doing cartwheels around my living room again. :D

:nana:

:kiss: :rose:
 
Bump - so Abs can find it without her reading glasses :D

Also to throw you a kiss for the fun, Lou!
And to those lesser hoes, Lisa and SnP.

I AM OUTTA HERE! Dream Sweet. :kiss:
 
Back
Top